What workout did you do today?

Options

Replies

• emily_bird
    Options
    Finished Strength today. I'm really chuffed, because I've definitely improved since the last time. I managed to keep up more, as well as to do the last few exercises that I couldn't before.Looking forward to Game Day on Friday !

you did 2 workouts of Asylum today???

Wow, I'm impressed. Very good.

Yep.Thanks. I'm trying to stick to it as perfectly as I can, because I know that there's going to be about 3 days or so this month that I won't be able to do anything.

Did Back To Core toda :smile: y. So far, this and Strength are my favourite two videos.Ironically, when I first did it, I found it to be a bit boring!I haven't done Game Day or Overtime (don't if OT counts, since it's 15 min) yet, so my favourites might change.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My back tattoo is still healing so I haven't gotten anything in since Thursday. I'm hoping to get back to it Wednesday. Starting Dec. 10th we'll be doing it at work on our lunch hour. I look forward to that.
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Did some Pylometric Cardio Circuit today. I decided to mute the video and turn on some music. Wow did this make a difference. Hah!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I just got done with Plyometric Cardio - I'm getting better that 123 Heisman! WOOHOO!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Did Vertical Plyo today.I managed not to swear or to make bear massacre sounds ! Yippee!
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Did Plyometric Cardio Circuit today. Think I managed to get through the workout okay ( meaning much better than before)
    Even my son said during the workout: Mom, you're improving! LOL..

Overall I think we are all getting better in this insane journey. This really motivates me. Thank you all for that!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Did some Pylometric Cardio Circuit today. I decided to mute the video and turn on some music. Wow did this make a difference. Hah!

Good idea! I'll try it and mix it up sometimes. It's a good thing to do when the videos become boring .
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Did Plyometric Cardio Circuit today. Think I managed to get through the workout okay ( meaning much better than before)
    Even my son said during the workout: Mom, you're improving! LOL..

Overall I think we are all getting better in this insane journey. This really motivates me. Thank you all for that!

Well done ! That's so cute about your son. You know that you're on way, then .
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs....I'm starting to hate Pure Cardio a little less.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Pure cardio and Cardio Abs, I am hating pure cardio as much as I did before ;)
  • careycm616
    Options
    Cardio circuit today, only one more viewing of cardio circuit until I switch it up, can't wait!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Today is Cardio Power & Resistance. Not my favorite and does anyone else get annoy at the fact that Adriana spits on the floor? It gets me every time!
  • stupxdgxrl
    Options
    Cardio Recovery today. FEEEEEEL the burn.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Workout 10 # Relief. I did two, though. I'm starting to really miss all of my stretching relief from Callanetics. I think that I'm going to go back to trying and doing Relief with all of the 40/45 min workouts . On the plus side, I'm officially 1/3 of my way into completing the program !
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Cardio Recovery today. FEEEEEEL the burn.

YEP, I felt it today too!
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    On the plus side, I'm officially 1/3 of my way into completing the program !

Excellent!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Cardio Recovery today, thank god!
  • stupxdgxrl
    Options
    Cardio Power and Resistance.

Now that I've done all the videos (beginning ones...) more then once, I think this one is my least favourite !
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Cardio Recovery today, thank god!

THIS!!!!! Lol
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Did Cardio Power and Resistance. Felt sooooo tired this morning but did it anyway. Normally I try to do something else afterwards but skipped it today. Going to give my body a little rest so it will be ready for tomorrow > Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs...