Did you do your workout today?

Options
I figured we could all post here and let everyone know if we finished or not! That way we're more accountable and if we start slipping we can have others help out!!!

So let me know if you completed and what level you completed today!!! How was it from the first day?

11/28/12

I completed day 2; I didn't really want to do it but I got it over with!!! And I'm glad I did!!
I was able to do a little more push ups today and a few more jumping jacks and jump ropes.

I give myself a 5 =)

And now I'm off to drink my shakeology.

Replies

• c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great idea, being accountable is another boost did day 2 today, my upper thighs are sore and inner arms; so somethings happening, Im surprised at how out puff I get, Im really impressed with it and I like the time scale just when its getting to the point where im thinking i need a break its slows down, which is great. I love Jillians little quips pulling you along, shes great I give her a 10 and me hmm i stuck with it pushed hard so a 6, those backward side squats I was doing wrong, my knee was going over my foot, so will watch that. Keep it up everyone lets do it, god I want those abs xxxxx
  • diannehague
    diannehague Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    just finished d3l1, I feel great! The first day I was so discouraged, either I could not do the exercise at all or not all of them. Day three I can see progress! I have a knee pain issue, so I work until that hurts and then modify, but keep moving. I may spend more than ten days on level one, just because I want to be able to do all those jumping jacks!
  • jsprangel
    jsprangel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I made it through Day 2!!! I can't lie, it wasn't easy this morning. Yesterday, I had major pain on the bottom of my feet from the jumping jacks and jump rope. I jog on a treadmill, but that is a smoother motion. No intense up and down bouncing. I had to walk 3 times yesterday to work out the pain. Today, I took out the arch support inserts in my shoes and paid close attention to my technique during those activities and I was fine. I didn't stop once during the entire 20 minutes, and I FEEL IT!! Now to get my caloric intake under control. That is getting better, but if I want to see results, I need to make it happen. Sugar is the problem at the moment becaue the Holiday feasts went on for about a week. So sugar is what I crave. I'm eating carrots right now, which I love, so I'm hoping that my tastebuds shift back to fruits and veggies instead of sweets.

Thank you everyone for providing support and encouragement as well as ideas to stay on track. I appreciate it! Happy Shredding:)
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this I was thinking we needed something along these lines.

So for me

CW: 82.7gks
    GW 70kgs
    End of 30DS GW: 75kg

26/11 - Day 1, L1
    27/11 - Day 2, L1
    28/11 Hopefully I do day 3 but im going for a 5k run not suremy legs will make the 30DS after :(
    29/11
    30/11
    1/12
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    just finished d3l1, I feel great! The first day I was so discouraged, either I could not do the exercise at all or not all of them. Day three I can see progress! I have a knee pain issue, so I work until that hurts and then modify, but keep moving. I may spend more than ten days on level one, just because I want to be able to do all those jumping jacks!

I feel you on the knee pain. I had surgery years ago and it still bugs me!
    Just do what you can and push when you can without hurting yourself and you'll see results!!!
    The jump rope is what really hurts my knee

BTW congrats on finishing day 3 it just keeps getting easier (level one that is) ;)
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options

So for me

GW 70kgs

26/11 - Day 1, L1
    27/11 - Day 2, L1
    28/11 Hopefully I do day 3 but im going for a 5k run not suremy legs will make the 30DS after :(
    29/11
    30/11
    1/12

Take it easy! 5k is pretty amazing even if you don't get day 3 done!!
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

So for me

GW 70kgs

26/11 - Day 1, L1
    27/11 - Day 2, L1
    29/11
    30/11
    1/12

Take it easy! 5k is pretty amazing even if you don't get day 3 done!!

Thanks i'll let us know how i get on :)
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I completed day 8 level 1 this morning. I can see a huge differance from day 1. I am able to do all of the exercises, except I can't do all of the bycycle crunches. I weigh in on Friday's and that will be the last day of level one. I can't wait to see the results. I am debating on weather I want to check my measurements after every level or just wait until the end. What do you think?????
  • Lani1976
    Options
    I completed day 4 today! Every day I am SORE but i just start and before you know it... another one is done! I am way better at the press-ups now and those bicycle crunch things at the end.

I've found I have to pause it after the warm up and stretch my calf muscles otherwise they get too sore with the skipping... a stretch does it tho.

Today is my rest day which means no other workout just the Shred... I'm trying to hit those 30 days in a row!!
  • dschinaa
    dschinaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been sick the last few days so I couldn't do it.:( And I've been have issues with my blood pressure. But I hope to get back on track by friday. Good luck everyone!:)
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am starting Day 1, Level 1 either today or tomorrow. I'm home sick right now, so I trying to catch up on sleep. Maybe I'll start with day 0.5 today! Start and see how far I can get.....will keep you updated.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Nope but doing it after work, I am going to start back at doing level 1 during lunch and level 2 after work tomorrow since it seemed to give me kick *kitten* results last month :) Good luck dolls!!
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    i just finished mine!

It is my second day, and I still have a nauseous feeling afterwards. Today, however, I was able to do everything full out (to the best of my ability) and am feeling great right now, sore, but great!
  • jsprangel
    jsprangel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So glad you shared how you are doing on day 8/ and that you are moving through level one smoothly. It's really encouraging since I have only made it through day 2 of level one. I'm hurting/sore and I'm concerned that day 3 will be tough to survive. I'll do my best to remember that it will get easier once my body/mind/spirit all get in sync. Thanks for sharing and giving me some motivation for day 3!

It's just my opinion, but I think I would take my measurements either weekly or at the end of each level. If you are tracking your activity and food, your measurements are another way to track the results of your eating and activity. So what the scale might not show, your measurements may and vice versa. That's just my opinion, but I know there have been times when my weight will plateau for a week or two, but I am losing inches and feeling much better in my clothes. Either way it will feel good to realize those results you are working so hard to obtain.

Good luck & keep it up!
    Jenna
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    Amazing ladies!!!

As far as measurements you can do it once a week or once every other week.
    Which ever you prefer. I haven't really decided yet if I'm going to do once a week or just this once when I started and towards the end and just base it off how my clothes are fitting.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    Alright ladies!

It's Thursday November 29th!!!

Did you finish your workout for today? Did you do any extra workouts? How did you do? Did you see improvement from last time?
    I want to hear it all!! ;)

I finished my 2nd day today! I was able to do more jumping jacks at the very beginning, as well as jump rope, but couldn't complete all of them on the 2nd set but hey it's an improvement!! The abs portion Is starting to get easier not really feeling much of a burn except for in my legs. So I thought I might incorporate another workout just for abs.Thoughts?

I also went out and shoveled snow for about 40 min today and it just keeps coming down so I'm going to wait until tomorrow and hopefully the snow will have calmed down by then so I can go out and finish!!!

319509_524122270932062_1031660038_n.jpg I dont know if that is going to work! But that's what it looked like this morning in Germany!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I finished day 10 of level 1 last night. I am a day ahead of my daughter so I am either going to do level 1 again tonight or do a pilates dvd that I really like so she can catch up and move onto level 2 with me.

The workout is still hard, but I am able to do a few more of the harder pushups before my body gives out and I am able to get lower on some of the other exercises. My daughter is excited. She is feeling and seeing muscles starting in her arms. I love sharing in her success. :happy: It makes a Mom happy to see their kids excited about being fit.

So, as I get ready to move onto level two and a harder workout.... I realize that I am really looking forward to my massage at the end. I think I will deserve it. :flowerforyou:
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Nice :) No, I have not done mine yet today (but I work out in the evenings). Last night I did L2D1 (day 11). I'm alive today and I'm not actually sore (mostly). I couldn't do all of the moves for the whole time... I think it was kind of similar to how I felt after L1D1.... tonight will be L2D2 (day 12)!
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    Just finished day3 and I pushed myself harder today then I ever had before. Feels great!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yes I did. day 9 level 1 is in the history book :happy: .