Did you do your workout today?

Options

Replies

• lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this I was thinking we needed something along these lines.

So for me

CW: 82.7gks
    GW 70kgs
    End of 30DS GW: 75kg

26/11 - Day 1, L1
    27/11 - Day 2, L1
    28/11 Hopefully I do day 3 but im going for a 5k run not suremy legs will make the 30DS after :(
    29/11
    30/11
    1/12
    2/12
    3/12 ...... I must do tonight even though i'll get home late :( this isnt going well for me :(

Hang in there, if your going to get home late tonight get some sleep. Is it possible to get up 30 min early tomorrow morning? Your not doing your body any good if your exhausted.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    Day 4 level 1 done!

It might just be me but I couldn't finish the first 10 min. I couldn't even do the push ups ( I could do atleast 3 real push ups and about 15 girly push ups) but today I couldn't even do a girly push up the right way! When I first started I had troubles towards the end. This time I didn't have any trouble what so ever. I feel like it wasn't a good workout and that I need to do something else!

Has this happened to someone else!?
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 2. Pretty excited I lost 1lb over the weekend considering I was sick and unable to work out Sunday morning.
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Day 2, level 2 done. I had to be careful this morning. My back was protesting. (I have some damage in my back that can cause problems.Just a part of my life.) I modified or slowed some of the exercises down so I didn't cause damage, but I did it. I still sweat like crazy and feel like I got a great workout in.

Just a side note, does anyone else have to pause the workout to go to the bathroom multiple time? JM mustn't have had kids. Jumping plus bladder after kids.......:cry:
  • jsprangel
    jsprangel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did it!! This was day 7 of Level one! I'm so excited that I have made it seven days in a row - no excuses so far. It feels good! I'm keeping up with the video - a little nervous about advancing to Level 2. But, I'm doing 7 more days of Level 1, so I won't worry about Level 2 until I get there. I'm planning to do 14 days of each level instead of 10. My body is a slow learner/burner, so I thought adding those 12 extra days (total) might be a good thing. I'm starting to feel better about myself, even though I still have a lot of pounds to shed. My body is feeling stronger, especially at my core. I have also eaten well the past 5 days doing good by staying under my calorie goal for 3 of the 5 days or less than 100 calories over 2 of the days.

I've had some people tell me that I should enjoy the Holidays, eat, enjoy myself and the food of the season and start up in the new year, but i'm so glad I am sticking with it. It will be hard this upcoming weekend. I have two potluck dinners that will be difficult to make wise choices with so many yummy selections. But, even if I struggle with my calorie intake, at least I will be conscious of it and stay active to help me battle and not go to extremes. So glad you are all doing this as well. Gives me some support and accountability. We will ring in the New Year ahead of the game!

Keep shredding, shredders! We'll get there!
    Jenna
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    I did it!! This was day 7 of Level one! I'm so excited that I have made it seven days in a row - no excuses so far. It feels good! I'm keeping up with the video - a little nervous about advancing to Level 2. But, I'm doing 7 more days of Level 1, so I won't worry about Level 2 until I get there. I'm planning to do 14 days of each level instead of 10. My body is a slow learner/burner, so I thought adding those 12 extra days (total) might be a good thing. I'm starting to feel better about myself, even though I still have a lot of pounds to shed. My body is feeling stronger, especially at my core. I have also eaten well the past 5 days doing good by staying under my calorie goal for 3 of the 5 days or less than 100 calories over 2 of the days.

I've had some people tell me that I should enjoy the Holidays, eat, enjoy myself and the food of the season and start up in the new year, but i'm so glad I am sticking with it. It will be hard this upcoming weekend. I have two potluck dinners that will be difficult to make wise choices with so many yummy selections. But, even if I struggle with my calorie intake, at least I will be conscious of it and stay active to help me battle and not go to extremes. So glad you are all doing this as well. Gives me some support and accountability. We will ring in the New Year ahead of the game!

Keep shredding, shredders! We'll get there!
    Jenna

That is amazing!!! You can do it; just watch your portions and you'll be just fine!
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Absolutey. Day 3 level 2 + 30min on ellipical complete. :bigsmile:
  • leilei543
    Options
    Hello...Just joined the group. I am on day 2 of level 1. I have been jogging for two weeks to help build up endurance before starting this workout but I still wasn't prepared. I really struggled to get through the entire workout...today I'm pretty sore but am going to do the workout tonight. What size weights is everyone using? I was using 5lb weights for the workouts...is that enough?
  • jsprangel
    jsprangel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I made it through Day 8 of Level One!! I'm feeling fat even though I'm pushing hard the 20 minute workout exercise and calorie tracking. How often do you all weigh yourself? I weighed myself after day three and I had lost 3 pounds and now on Day 8 I am still at 3 pounds - it frustrated me. My belly looks like it has grown in my clothes, but I don't know if that is because of the crunches and maybe I'm losing in my hips and waist first? I'm trying to just go about my business and stay focused, but I so badly want to see quick results that I think I'm getting too anxious and on the scale too often (every day since Day 3). I haven't measured because I haven't seen results on the scale so I didn't want to be disappointed. I guess I really just need to stick it out and the results will follow in due time...any thoughts?
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I made it through Day 8 of Level One!! I'm feeling fat even though I'm pushing hard the 20 minute workout exercise and calorie tracking. How often do you all weigh yourself? I weighed myself after day three and I had lost 3 pounds and now on Day 8 I am still at 3 pounds - it frustrated me. My belly looks like it has grown in my clothes, but I don't know if that is because of the crunches and maybe I'm losing in my hips and waist first? I'm trying to just go about my business and stay focused, but I so badly want to see quick results that I think I'm getting too anxious and on the scale too often (every day since Day 3). I haven't measured because I haven't seen results on the scale so I didn't want to be disappointed. I guess I really just need to stick it out and the results will follow in due time...any thoughts?

Awesome job!!!
    I wouldn't worry too much about the scale or measurements yet. I know some people have super quick results but..... I have completed day 2 of level 2 and I am not sure if there is too much of a change yet. I just remind myself that it is a 30 day program and that I will take the measurements at the end of the 30 days. Other workouts I have done in the past have taken 4 weeks for me to see a significant change so I am just going to believe it about this one too. Stick with it. I can't wait to see your results at the end. :happy:
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options

Dont get discouraged. I haven't really lost much weight but I think I've lost a butt ton of inches =] Try and stay away from the scale until you finish. If you need to put the scale somewhere that isn't easy access, mines in my bathroom but my husband uses it almost daily to make sure he's under Army standards.

Go off how your clothes fit and don't get discouraged.
    You'll probably loose one more lb by the time your done with this level and then once you get to the next level you'll loose some more!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    Absolutey. Day 3 level 2 + 30min on ellipical complete. :bigsmile:

Your on fire woman!! Keep it up!!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    So I finished Day 5. Still couldn't finish the push ups like I normally do so I'm getting kind of frustrated. Sucks but thats how it is I'm going to start adding an extra 1 or 2 into my daily routine and just keep going from there.
    It's getting a little easier and I can tell I'm getting kind of bored so I can't wait to finish level 1

I also completed day one of BBL and let me tell you I'm one sore momma, but I'm going to have a glorious butt (if its the last thing I do lol)

Well it's time for me to get my boys ready for bed.

I hope everyone has an amazing day!!
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Hello...Just joined the group. I am on day 2 of level 1. I have been jogging for two weeks to help build up endurance before starting this workout but I still wasn't prepared. I really struggled to get through the entire workout...today I'm pretty sore but am going to do the workout tonight. What size weights is everyone using? I was using 5lb weights for the workouts...is that enough?

Welcome aboard. I don't know if anything can prepare you for Jillian. Stick with it it'll all become easier. I am only using 3lb weights....lol so according to me 5lb weights are enough....
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • Lani1976
    Options
    I finished Level 1 today! So excited! I'm proud of myself... 10 days in a row! I'm scared but excited to start level2!!!

I FEEL heaps of progress (in clothes fitness strength) but not sure I SEE any yet :)
  • liliawodna
    liliawodna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 level 1 today! My fiance works nights and I only work out when he's sleeping or at work, so today he didn't want to go to bed when he usually does and all I could think was "Ahhh I need to get my workout in before class!" but then I felt bad haha.

My thighs are so sore, just the tops of them though. What do you guys do in addition to 3DS?
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Did Level 2 last week 3 days and level 2 on Monday. So excited.
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 today!!!!!!! Level 2 soo quickly approaching, ahh!
  • superpoo
    superpoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Been 4 days since day 2. :cry:

Thesis writing is killing me. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully.
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Day 17 and I'm hanging in there (it's done). Haven't missed a day yet.