Did you do your workout today?

Options

Replies

• jacobandrewsmom
    jacobandrewsmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I worked out 2 days last week and ended up catching bad cold. I started back last night and intend to work out today .So far i'm using Jillians Shred it with weights. I love the kettlebell.
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can reach that goal! Think past the burn and before you know it you'll be at 30. :-)
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is day 9 4 me. The final day for level 2. I'm doing each level 9 times and the last 3 days I will do level 1,2 n 3 just to remind myself what iv been upto in the past month. That will b a total of 30 days. With breaks ya. Anyway I'm looking forward to starting level 3 on saturday. I haven't downloaded it yet so I don't know what I'm in 4.
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    So I finished DAY 7 today! And it felt amazing, I actually got through the whole thing without really stopping. I had to stop for about a second or two on the lunges because my knees been bugging me the last couple of days but I got right back into it! I even did all my push ups and I've been doing them off an on since!

15 extra pushups! My goal is to get 30 before bed! ;)
    That is super/!!!! keep it up girl!!1
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Day 5 level 2+ 20 min of elliptical. Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow.
  • leilei543
    Options
    Just finished week 1 day 3 and its already getting a little easier. Is everyone doing some other workout in addition to the shred? I was thinking about adding some cardio in the morning but so far Im too sore to do much else.
  • jsprangel
    jsprangel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I really needed it. That's what is great about MFP and the community groups. I need the accountability, but the support is a major pick-me-up. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and motivating me to not give up. I didn't plan on giving up, but I also know that thoughts of discouragment can easily grow if I there isn't any encouragement to push them to the side!!

Have a great evening everyone and I'm going to keep on Shredding!! Thanks again!
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    finished day 7. i took a 2 day break last week.. will be out of town tomorrow thru monday.. although im trying to bring my weights with me to do lol.

i have a really weak upper body and still can't do the push up (and do the assisted ones) - can anyone help or will it get better??
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    Day 8, was a little easier today, still hate the jumping jacks...lol Kindda excited to go to Level 2.
  • 540BamaBabe
    540BamaBabe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So I am a little behind but better late then never...started today! I am going RI30 with my DDay of January 7th - BCS Championship! ROLLTIDE BABY:wink: !
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    finished day 7. i took a 2 day break last week.. will be out of town tomorrow thru monday.. although im trying to bring my weights with me to do lol.

i have a really weak upper body and still can't do the push up (and do the assisted ones) - can anyone help or will it get better??

A few years ago when I first started I couldn't even do one girly push up! Have you thought about using a chair, or a table?
    Placing your hands on it an just start doing your push ups?
    Keep working at it, keep trying every day and pretty soon before you know it you'll be a push up queen.
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 2!!! I'm kind of afraid of tomorrow...
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 done. Had to force myself to workout. I really didn't want to. I am happy now though.
  • jenniekw
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 done. One more day and then on to Level 2. I am with Momshores, I had to push myself to do the workout tonight, I didn't want to get off the couch...lol
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 done!!!! It's tough, but I was honestly so shocked at how much of it I could do at Natalie's more advanced stage! Some things I can, and some I cannot, and I am TOTALLY okay with that. It wasn't easy, but it was nowhere near as bad as I feared! Maybe I should have a little more self-confidence!
  • Lani1976
    Options
    I'm half way! I just finished day 5 of level 2 :) No breaks yet.

My jeans are loose and my bf told me I need to go buy new ones... I said not yet... 15 more days to go!

The scales haven't shown much of a loss but I feel stronger, tighter, fitter and I actually don't care LOL I was such a weakling to begin and now I am getting through everything. I use 4kg weights but with some of the level 2 exercise I have to swap them for cans of food (I don't have any other size weights at the moment).

Keep going everyone!!
  • jenniekw
    Options
    Level 1 is done, on to Level 2. Even moved up to 5 pound weights today.
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Day 7 level 2 done this morning.
    Yesterday day 6 level 2 + 45min on elliptical.
  • hcano1249
    hcano1249 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting lev 1 over today! Got hit with super bad cold last week but definitely ready to hit it again :smile:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Should've started level 3 yesterday so that is for sure on for tonight.