Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 11
    The Binge - 3 (1st, 2nd, 11th)

Days I did not log it all - 2 (Goal to be no more than 4 days)
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 11
    The Binge - 3 (1st, 2nd, 11th)

You are doing awesome this month!!!
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Me - 8
    Binge - 6

So yesterday was binge-free, thankfully. Feeling bloated and huge from Wednesday and Thursday made it easier.

One of my educators at work who I help gave me a little gift yesterday. She makes bingefoodX and I can't stop eating it once I start. She gave me a cute little star bowl and some bingefoodX. UGH! I love and hate her at the same time. Anyway, I left it at work because I was NOT taking it home. I will probably eat it at some point but leaving it there was kind of huge for me.

So far so good today. Today will be binge-free. The weather sucks and I can't seem to motivate myself to do much of anything. I have been taking either Saturday or Sunday off from exercise lately and I think it will be Saturday this week. I just feel so guilty and lazy when I take a day off though.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me - 8
    Binge - 6

So yesterday was binge-free, thankfully. Feeling bloated and huge from Wednesday and Thursday made it easier.

One of my educators at work who I help gave me a little gift yesterday. She makes bingefoodX and I can't stop eating it once I start. She gave me a cute little star bowl and some bingefoodX. UGH! I love and hate her at the same time. Anyway, I left it at work because I was NOT taking it home. I will probably eat it at some point but leaving it there was kind of huge for me.

So far so good today. Today will be binge-free. The weather sucks and I can't seem to motivate myself to do much of anything. I have been taking either Saturday or Sunday off from exercise lately and I think it will be Saturday this week. I just feel so guilty and lazy when I take a day off though.

That's amazing improvement!!! (leaving the bowl at work)

I've been feeling that way... taking more exercise days off, I used to workout a lot regardless of weekends... it makes me feel guilty but just remember your body is still burning calories throughout the day with activities... rest won't make you fat... it's okay when you're not on a perfect schedule.

Good luck with today. =)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 9.
    Binge - 6.

Not doing so well now.
    I really hate food right now.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    12-15-12
    Me: 10
    Binge: 5 (12/7, 12/8, 12/13, 12/14, 12/15)

Meh. Wasn't awful butap I ate past comfort when I was baking. Despite the party tomorrow, I'm packing food and keeping it clean!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Me - 9.
    Binge - 6.

Not doing so well now.
    You are doing fine. You are still ahead!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Me - 8
    Binge - 6

Good job on leaving FoodX at work!! BTW - I love the pharse bingefoodX!:wink: Keep up the good work!
  • motylekcytrynka
    motylekcytrynka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    15/12

Natalie: 8
    Binge: 7

I am really proud of myself today. And prepared for another beautiful, binge-free day. :)
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Me - 8
    Binge - 6

Good job on leaving FoodX at work!! BTW - I love the pharse bingefoodX!:wink: Keep up the good work!

Hee, hee, I was thinking the same thing, Mollie :-)
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Terry - 9
    The Binge - 6

Logging days - 15 / 31
  • greekygirl
    Options
    Me - 9
    Binge - 6

Thanks everyone for your support. I like that term too and I can't take credit for it - I got it from beatrixia. :smile:

No binges today so that makes it a good day. I went a little over calories but that's because I didn't exercise. Today did turn out to be rest day. I feel guilty and lazy when I don't exercise but I think it's probably good to let my body rest for a day so I try not to worry about it.
  • greekygirl
    Options
    Me - 9.
    Binge - 6.

Not doing so well now.

I know, I have the same numbers and I was thinking I was still doing ok! :indifferent:
  • berumotto
    Options
    Me: 6
    Binge- 9

It's winning.
  • motylekcytrynka
    motylekcytrynka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Me: 6
    Binge- 9

It's winning.

But still, you had some binge-free days. Breaking the cycle is the hardest part but once you manage to do it, every day will be better. We all struggle. You have problems in the evenings, don't you? Try to focus on something else, something you love. Talk to someone. Talk to us.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Me - 9.
    Binge - 6.

Not doing so well now.

I know, I have the same numbers and I was thinking I was still doing ok! :indifferent:
    Exactly!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support. I like that term too and I can't take credit for it - I got it from beatrixia. :smile:
    I must have missed it but I had to lol when I saw it!!:heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 11
    The Binge - 4 (1st, 2nd, 11th, 15th)

I don't think yesterday was really a binge but since calories was so high and it was within 2 to 3 hour range too much food and was not hungry at all I am counting it as a binge. The positives for me is overal cal not over 3500 and net calories was under 3000! Thank goodness I had a good workout because I knew I was going to have temptations yesterday. I mindfully indulged too but overall yesterday could have been so much worse for me and I was in control most of the day for sure. I also relax a bit when I have had a good week in weight loss. Not sure what to do about this but I am getting back on it today for sure. I have a big challenge today so I hope I am mindful and in control like I was yesterday.
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Me: 7....at least I've won one week this month. (not straight in a row, though...)

The Binge: 9

I will not binge today.
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 11
    The Binge - 4 (1st, 2nd, 11th, 15th)

I don't think yesterday was really a binge but since calories was so high and it was within 2 to 3 hour range too much food and was not hungry at all I am counting it as a binge. The positives for me is overal cal not over 3500 and net calories was under 3000! Thank goodness I had a good workout because I knew I was going to have temptations yesterday. I mindfully indulged too but overall yesterday could have been so much worse for me and I was in control most of the day for sure. I also relax a bit when I have had a good week in weight loss. Not sure what to do about this but I am getting back on it today for sure. I have a big challenge today so I hope I am mindful and in control like I was yesterday.

So proud! You're doing wonderful. :flowerforyou: