Options

Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me: 6
    Binge- 9

It's winning.

But still, you had some binge-free days. Breaking the cycle is the hardest part but once you manage to do it, every day will be better. We all struggle. You have problems in the evenings, don't you? Try to focus on something else, something you love. Talk to someone. Talk to us.

Exactly!
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy and I'm coming in late on this. I started yesterday, the 15th.

Me........0
    Binge...1

I only binged so slightly, but, it is still a binge and i will count it as that.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    12-16-12
    Me: 10
    Binge: 6 (12/7, 12/8, 12/13, 12/14, 12/15, 12/16)

Too many holiday festivities to keep track, just counting this weekend as a binge one and moving on. I need my me score to go up. This week will be so much better as I prepare to tackle home. I haven't been home so I miss working out, too! phewf.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what my total count is, but I know the binge has been winning for a while. I went on a streak. I'm going to try and gain back control again, one day at a time. I think the closest count would be like this as of yesterday (12/15)

Suzanne- 5
    Binge- 10
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    Me: 7....at least I've won one week this month. (not straight in a row, though...)

The Binge: 9

I will not binge today.
    Good job of finding the positives in your score. There is always a positive or 2 if you look for them instead of focusing too much on the negatives and most of all beating yourself up for imperfections.

Thanks also!:flowerforyou:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 10.
    Binge - 6.

Sort of minor binge on dark chocolate I suppose but still under calorie goal anyway so not counting it.
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 11
    Binge 4 (12/7, 12/8, 12/13, 12/15)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy and I'm coming in late on this. I started yesterday, the 15th.

Me........0
    Binge...1

I only binged so slightly, but, it is still a binge and i will count it as that.
    Welcome Amy!!
  • motylekcytrynka
    motylekcytrynka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    16/12

Natalie: 9
    Binge: 7
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Terry - 10
    The Binge - 6

Logging days - 16 / 31
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 12
    The Binge - 4 (1st, 2nd, 11th, 15th)

Days I did not log it all - 2 (Goal to be no more than 4 days)

Much better day today but I was tempted not to log it all and I did it. I took a page from Bea and went ahead and made my diary private. If I feel this is not hurting me I am going to go with a private diary for a while. It is probably just me but some how even if a persom compliments me for a good day for my diary is not good because they only comment on a good diary IF my calories are under 1500 or in the green. So that means they feel all the other days are bad days or not good because over 1500 calories. They not knowing that my goal is 2000 not 1500. I set it at 1500 for my own purposes. So since my goal is to eventually set it at 1200 I know people will not get it. Yes some days I try to have calories low but overall not my daily goal. My ultimate goal is to eat between 1600 to 1800 each day and weekends under 2200. So I closed it for now. If anyone wants the key to my diary from this thread please let me know and I will give you the key to my diary and change from private to key.

Good night and thanks for support and keep checking in. The holiday's are almost here and gone so the hardest time of the year will be over and on to 2013!! YAY!! Have a good week!
  • eschorre
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 12
    The Binge - 4 (1st, 2nd, 11th, 15th)

Days I did not log it all - 2 (Goal to be no more than 4 days)

Much better day today but I was tempted not to log it all and I did it. I took a page from Bea and went ahead and made my diary private. If I feel this is not hurting me I am going to go with a private diary for a while. It is probably just me but some how even if a persom compliments me for a good day for my diary is not good because they only comment on a good diary IF my calories are under 1500 or in the green. So that means they feel all the other days are bad days or not good because over 1500 calories. They not knowing that my goal is 2000 not 1500. I set it at 1500 for my own purposes. So since my goal is to eventually set it at 1200 I know people will not get it. Yes some days I try to have calories low but overall not my daily goal. My ultimate goal is to eat between 1600 to 1800 each day and weekends under 2200. So I closed it for now. If anyone wants the key to my diary from this thread please let me know and I will give you the key to my diary and change from private to key.

Good night and thanks for support and keep checking in. The holiday's are almost here and gone so the hardest time of the year will be over and on to 2013!! YAY!! Have a good week!

Good for you!! I think I might try this myself. This is the one thing I haven't done, turn my diary to private. I have not recently been logging my binges b/c I don't want people to see how I have been eating. I think if I only had friends from this group, I would be fine with it, but I don't and those people just don't understand!!!
  • eschorre
    Options
    Elizabeth 11
    Binge 5 (12/7, 12/8, 12/13, 12/15, 12/16)

Like I just said, maybe having a private diary will keep me in check to log binges. I am embarrassed and don't want people to see---now this group I am fine with but not any one else. Need to keep something in check through the end of the year so I don't go completely crazy over these holidays! Part of me is saying I will just start up in the new year again--ah my negative self talk again. I find I am always looking for some sort of excuse instead of taking responsibility. Here is to a great week everyone!!!
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been AWOL for the past week but have been sick with a bad cold and am still coughing. As a result, I'm going to restart my monthly binge count.

Restarted 12/17

12/17

Lisa:
    Binge:

Till later.
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    The weekends are so tough for me. I did ok Saturday night at my sis' graduation party with all the food available, but Sunday was another story. I've noticed a little pattern forming. I work so hard to keep from binging on a certain day and usually succeed on that day, but sometimes the next day becomes the binge day. If there'd been more food available yesterday, I would've kept on eating. I had to go to sleep early because I couldn't keep the binge out of my head!

Me: 15
    Binge: 1 (12-16)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    December 2012

Diane - 10
    The Binge - 6
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    The weekends are so tough for me. I did ok Saturday night at my sis' graduation party with all the food available, but Sunday was another story. I've noticed a little pattern forming. I work so hard to keep from binging on a certain day and usually succeed on that day, but sometimes the next day becomes the binge day. If there'd been more food available yesterday, I would've kept on eating. I had to go to sleep early because I couldn't keep the binge out of my head!

Me: 15
    Binge: 1 (12-16)
    Going to bed when having binge urges have worked for many of us, so good job on going to bed!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Going to bed when having binge urges have worked for many of us, so good job on going to bed!

Agreed!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me: 7

The Binge: 12

Binged all weekend. I logged everything (well some was estimated because none of my portions were carefully measured, but I assume I was pretty close) I ate enough to put on three lbs of fat. I will not avoid the scale. I have to face the consequences, I'll try and do well this week.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 11.
    Binge - 6.

Had a mammoth 2 and a half hour bike ride today, over lots of hilly terrain, but not felt like binging though I did crave chocolate a bit.
    I wont be able to binge over xmas as I usually do because my bf will be with me, and hardly going to be able to sit binging before bed when sharing a room. One plus to it, I suppose (he is skinny and normal eater which tends to trigger me and make me feel very negative),