Options

Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me: 10

The Binge: 12

Need to vent about something small..
    I was telling someone face to face about how this one girl has the perfect figure - then the lady said "No... not really; that girl could lose atleast "x" ammount of weight in her stomach. " O_O.... She looked great to me... why do people judge others so much on appearance. :( I walked away curious about what she thought of me - I have a lot of chubby areas. I feel self conscious around people who judge by looks so much.
    This makes me feel a bit down. When I was home I wanted to say "screw it, theres no hope , I'm not losing anything right now... I should just indulge today - I'll never look slim, I love food too much. I can't cut calories... I'll probably just always be a big person."

Truth to challenge my negative/depressive thoughts - I can lose weight, anyone can do it. I just have to keep my mind focused on whats important and stop drowning my sorrows/stresses in food. I need to learn balance, even if I don't see the scale move I'm doing something right... I know continuous binges are NOT good on my health at all.

Ugh. I feel like I'm constantly arguing with my inner critic.

I won't binge...exercise sounds good right now. and tea. I already had lunch; no physical hunger at the moment for food.

Icey, that's a great example of how to counter your inner critic with the TRUTH! Thanks for sharing. :)

Yeah, it helped!

I just noticed my binge count is wrong. We haven't even got to the 22nd, there is no way I can have that count! I'm lost, I dont even know where my count is. I don't think I'm over the binge days, though.

Maybe
    The binge: 12

Me: 8 (??)

I kind of skipped logging a few days and it got me off track.
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I hope you're doing well <3

It's been 111 days since I've last binged/purged :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

What's your secret, lol ?
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Darn, just realise I put the names of foods, totally forgot the request to not name foods binged on, and it wont let me edit it now, so sorry if it triggers anyone.
  • kelbelzz
    Options

What's your secret, lol ?

Well, I don't want to purge. So I have to keep that in mind. If I don't binge, I won't have to. So I guess that's motivation to me. Probably doesn't hep y'all :(
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Darn, just realise I put the names of foods, totally forgot the request to not name foods binged on, and it wont let me edit it now, so sorry if it triggers anyone.
    It happens dear. No worries.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Hello there!! Our founder :) Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: Do you remember you sort of gave us the idea for this thread? Awesome hearing you are doing well.
  • kelbelzz
    Options

Hello there!! Our founder :) Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: Do you remember you sort of gave us the idea for this thread? Awesome hearing you are doing well.
    I do remember, glad these threads are still going!! :)
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Terry - 14
    The Binge - 6

Logging days - 20 / 31
  • berumotto
    Options
    Me: 10
    Binge: 10

Today was a very, very bad day. I had a near perfect week of feeling great, eating and actually feeling satisfied! But then I ruined it. And I have a party tomorrow...
  • motylekcytrynka
    motylekcytrynka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    20/12

Natalie: 10
    Binge: 10

Thank you. For all the support.

Today I'm coming back home (7hours by train). The funeral's tomorrow.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    12-19-12
    Me: 14
    Binge: 6 (12/7, 12/8, 12/13, 12/14, 12/15, 12/16)

Work in progress. I've got my workout mojo back..need to clean up the eating though!
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Restarted 12/17

12/20

Lisa: 1
    Binge: 3

Update: 12/21 am got on the scale and see the binge monster is going to have to die!
  • Jul158
    Options
    12-21-12
    Me: 14
    Binge: 7 (12/7, 12/8, 12/13, 12/14, 12/15, 12/16, 12/21)

Already over 2,000 cals today. It makes me want to cry. Sigh. I have bee n getting back to working out, just need my mind in the right place.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    December 2012

Diane - 13
    The Binge - 7
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Friday! I see everyone is chatting up a storm. Hopefully I will get a chance to catch up this weekend!!

Have wonderful and safe weekend!!

December 2012:

Mollie - 16
    The Binge - 4 (1st, 2nd, 11th, 15th)

Days I did not log it all - 2 (Goal to be no more than 4 days)
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    So, I ended the day defeating the binge!! I had to eat a small meal at dinner since I ate so much at the beginning of the day. I finally grabbed all the goodies co-workers gave as gifts and handed it all to the bf instead of leaving it at my desk. I know that'll help a little while I'm at work. I plan and will force myself to go to the gym as much as possible too. Thank you all for the support. Hope ya'll have a good weekend!

Me: 19
    Binge: 1(12/16)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I can't honestly log my binge stats anymore because I forgot where I was at and found out yesterday my logging was way off because the date was the 20th and I had over 20 days .

I went to bed at midnight, woke up at 6:30 AM. I ate breakfast... a good balance of calories. Did an ab workout, layed around being lazy after.... ate another mid morning snack. Had a warm beverage. (it's so freezing outside.. I would have felt great if I went out and ran....too bad the weather sucks)

10AM -- I ate a few servings of this and that, adding my calories up to 1,300 . That doesn't sound bad to some but my calorie goal is 1,600 if I want to slowly lose weight... I shall either stretch out 300 calories today or I will eat my maintaince (2,000)

I feel like I punish myself sometimes by just eating all those calories. I know I'll either go to bed hungry or I will eat too much and feel guilty, or worse...binge . I don't want to consider that, though!!! I went to bed semi hungry last night because I ate too many calories too early and didn't save more than 100 for dinner.

I wasn't hungry . I just started shoving more food in my mouth, and I was thinking of the negative effects...and I didn't care too much. It's like I don't care about myself and sometimes I feel like I deserve to punish my body. It's so crazy I don't even know why I feel this way. I think it might be because I am overweight and I don't like that. If there was X food in the house right now I'd be tempted to eat a whole thing of it. It's like I want to eat and eat and feel numb and then go to sleep. I think I feel lonely today. A bit stressed over the holidays. Annoyed that the weather sucks so I'm inside more often. I don't feel normal with all these binge urges .

On the positive side, it wasn't a bad overeating session... I didn't even go over 3,000 + calories.
    Cons; I feel binge-y. I ate outside of my hunger cues. I feel really negative today.
  • Jul158
    Options
    Just thinking today. Can I really blame these emotions and urges on the holiday season? The temptation is literally everywhere, home, work, family gatherings, etc. I know it is up to ME to say no, but at no other time am I surrounded by this much stuff! I am hoping that as soon as I leave work today I can go back to my 'normal' diet and avoid all these treats. Does anyone feel this way? I almost feel like I've made an unhealthy lifestyle switch, but I refuse to believe that. I was feeling so good at the end of November, it's time to start that up again. I hate blaming outside factors, but I really think it's the problem. Sigh.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Me - 12.
    Binge - 9.

Binged again before bed, in the early hours, obviously a continuation of the evening before.
    Didn't go over my day's goal, however, due to doing 2 hours of cycling.