December Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 17.
    Binge - 10.

Count the early hours as a binge as I felt uncomfortably full and purged several times, even though it was more xmas overindulgence,
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Terry - 17
    The Binge - 10

Logging days - 27 / 31
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 17
    Binge 10
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 20
    The Binge - 7 (1st, 2nd, 11th, 15th, 21st, 24th, 25th)

Days I did not log it all - 3 (Goal to be no more than 4 days)
  • juliaskater
    juliaskater Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    The Binge: 23
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    December 2012

Diane - 17
    The Binge - 10
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Me: 24
    Binge: 3
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,979 Member
    Options
    Binge:4 occurances (12/13,12/21)
    Over eating: 1 (12/27 -didn't binge, just over ate...there is a difference)

"Don't look back,
    You're NOT going that WAY"
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    12/28/12
    Me: 19
    Binge: 9 (12/7, 12/8, 12/13, 12/14, 12/15, 12/16, 12/21, 12/24, 12/25)

overate yesterday but was in control. Feeling much better today! Logging it early, but making it happen.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm new & started on Dec 15, but, I've already lost count b/c the binge kept racking up all the points. I've got to get with it better, and check in better and stick with it and pay better attention. I know I can do better b/c I've done better before.
    Amy
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Terry - 18
    The Binge - 10

Logging days - 28 / 31
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted in like a week....I lost count but I know I have had more binge days than not this month. Christmas and Christmas eve were really bad. I felt horrible of course and had no desire to eat junk on Wednesday or Thursday...but I don't know what happened today...for half the day I felt great with no desire to eat and all of sudden I found myself eating crap food, which turned into more crap food and more crap food. UGH.

I'm glad it's another four-day weekend. I will eat well and not binge this weekend.
  • beccaanic
    beccaanic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to join the January Challenge! I think joining this group and this challenge will really help me :)
  • eschorre
    Options
    Elizabeth 18
    Binge 10

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    My last binge was December 27th.

I am going to shoot for a goal to make it to the new year without anymore binges. (make it through monday binge free! )

My tracking for this month has been lost, because of my lack of writing the numbers down... that's what I did last month. My goal for Jan is to come in the group and complete the whole month count without slacking at the end.

Also, I'd like to throw a goal of 3 or less binges in Jan. - It might be a bit out there... but I'd like to aim for it. I can do this.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 19.
    Binge - 10.

It is very hard for me to sometimes know when to consider something a binge.
    I have had days over xmas when I have eaten a lot of biscuits and nuts, on top of the meals, but I did not sit down with a pile of food and eat and eat without any awareness.
    Thus I tend to consider the days where I have eaten until uncomfortably full, days of overindulging rather than binges even if well over calories as all humans go well over what they should be having some days and do not even think to consider it a binge. It is generally only people who have eating disorders or who have become focussed on diet and weight loss who use words like 'binge' to describe their eating, I have noticed.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    December 2012

Diane - 17
    The Binge - 11
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm going to come back for the January challenge. I have been really off track with exercise and binging since I started work in October . I finally am back on track with exercise and now need to work on not binging.

My husband leaves on the 1st to go home to a funeral for 6 days so I anticipate that will be difficult for me.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me - 19.
    Binge - 10.

It is very hard for me to sometimes know when to consider something a binge.
    I have had days over xmas when I have eaten a lot of biscuits and nuts, on top of the meals, but I did not sit down with a pile of food and eat and eat without any awareness.
    Thus I tend to consider the days where I have eaten until uncomfortably full, days of overindulging rather than binges even if well over calories as all humans go well over what they should be having some days and do not even think to consider it a binge. It is generally only people who have eating disorders or who have become focussed on diet and weight loss who use words like 'binge' to describe their eating, I have noticed.

It's hard for me to tell sometimes, also.
    I wouldn't consider extra nuts and biscuits during Christmas a "binge". Depending on how many calories you consumed, you might classify it as overeating. But hey, Christmas is only one day of the year... everyone over eats more than usual days.
    I know what you mean - most "normal" eaters don't classify an indulgence as a "binge", they just move on with the day... probably make up for it gradually during the week, while listening to their hunger/fullness signals.
  • eschorre
    Options
    Elizabeth 19
    Binge 10