Tuesday - Goals

Options

Replies

• FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to eat more. I don't feel like I eat anything. My tummy is so little and can only hold up to 1/2 cup at once. I will eat 6 very small meals today!!! Breakfast, lunch, dinner and three snacks.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    My goal is to workout 6 days this week and to eat a lot healthier. I will walk 3 days, water aerobics 2 days and starting tennis lessons on Thursday.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My next goal is to lose enough to wear my wedding ring set again. It is too small right now, but I will wear them again soon!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    There'a a "Pave away the Pounds Walk-a-thon Challenge" next week end at a local park. It's 11 miles and my BFF and I plan to give it a shot. I've never walked that far but I will push myself to go as far as I can.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My goal this week is to swim, swim, swim!!!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    My goal this week is to not gain weight despite a birthday party, a birthday dinner and a brunch!!!
  • melissa_fitdiary40
    melissa_fitdiary40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I ready to see 199 before the end of this month~!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My goal for this week is to get some things done that I have been putting off and putting off. I just don't want to get the ball rolling on some things I must do. But, I need to get started!

Thanks for listening.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    my next goal is to reach 150.....I have not weighed that little since my first child was born...I will press on
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My next goal is to get to 140.....thats only 30 lbs...nonetheless I will reach it!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    my next goal is to get in a couple of dress sizes lower from the one i'm in right now....that means i will be getting into a size 10!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    this weeks goal is to just get through it...it is TOM for me and I will be doing good just to get finished with the week.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My goal this week is to lose 2 lbs!!!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    My goal is to have another loss this week to make it 2 in a row.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My goal this week is to do some "fall cleaning" in my apartment. It needs to be done and I have procrastinated long enough. LOL.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    My goal for the week is to stay away from red meat and eat more fruits and veggies. So far so good.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My goal this week is to watch my niece and get to all of my appointments. That alone is enough for me to handle.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My goal this week is nothing...lol...I just want to relax and enjoy the Lord...silence is golden...be still and know!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My goal this week is to lose 2 pounds.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I am with you on that one!