Tuesday - Goals

Options

Replies

• LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    To get under 250 this week. :)

Well didn't happen last week, so take two this week :)

Go for it! You can do it!
  • LJA1968
    Options
    My goal is to focus on toning, do some form of toning each day this week.
  • LJA1968
    Options
    Goal is to step it up a notch, I'm slacking and not seeing the results I want.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    My goal is to keep doing what I did last week...eating healthy and exercising 6 days!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    To get under 250 this week. :)

Well didn't happen last week, so take two this week :)

Well pooh... Take three on that goal! :) but only about .5 to go now.
  • MaggieSporleder
    Options
    Finally made it under 250!! This weeks goal is to stay under now! And aim for 245!
  • MaggieSporleder
    Options
    1 more pound. And surviving my TOM without gaining!
  • MaggieSporleder
    Options
    This week my goal is to find an actual active group trying to loose together.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/10387-2013-pound-a-week-group
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Restart, refocus and stay active.
  • MaggieSporleder
    Options
    I'm giving up soda. Real soda, diet soda, energy drinks, all of it. Trying to get all artificial sweeteners out of my life as well. :) Lots of tea, water, and coffee for me from here on out!!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I was doing well, getting back on track then I caught the crud from and was down all last week. This week it was a boil so huge that it "ate" my entire bicep and tricep! Hard to workout when you can't move your arm. So 8 days later, this morning I can finally lift my arm without horrible pain, time to hit it hard!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I plan to workout 5 days this week for at least 60 minutes.
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    my goal this week is to get back into the pool regularly now that the weather is right for it!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    My goal this week is to workout 6 days...including my new favorite workout...water aerobics:)
  • MaggieSporleder
    Options
    I'm giving up soda. Real soda, diet soda, energy drinks, all of it. Trying to get all artificial sweeteners out of my life as well. :) Lots of tea, water, and coffee for me from here on out!!

Well. I no longer drink any store bought soda, but will have one from the Soda Stream every day or two. Most sweeteners are gone, and I absolutely am avoiding bromated vegetable oil. So that's a goal almost done.

This week my goal is making it to 235.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I would like to start using coconut oil instead of canola oil or vegetable oil. I still use olive oil, but might switch to the coconut oil. We will see. My goal right now is to get off of 211 and into Onederland. I will get there, it's just a matter of time.

Oh, I cut out a lot of stuff since my surgery. Things like: bread (including tortillas), pasta, processed soy, orange juices and other fruit juices, margarine, corn on the cob, sodas, fried foods, some kinds of fruit - not all fruit though, lettuce, macaroni and cheese, and ground beef.

Now I eat vegetables, legumes, extra lean meats, eggs, bacon, deli turkey meat, easy to digest fruits, and 2% milk. Most importantly, I eat lots and lots of protein. Getting creative with chicken..lol.:happy:
  • MaggieSporleder
    Options
    My goal this week is simply to get moving again, I've been stuck here for way to long.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    my goal this week is to log my food and exercise and get in the pool T,W,Th,Fri!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My goal this week is to hit the pool for 5 days in a row! (20 min at least)
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start back on the elliptical at least 3 days this week!