Thursday - Truth

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Truth: Going to water aerobics Saturday...a little afraid because I don't swim and have motion sickness. Also, putting on a swimsuit..Ugh!!! But I'm going anyway.
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Truth is.....Im too lazy to exercise. Not to mention the rain kept me out of the pool today. I know. Excuses, excuses..lol
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Truth: Going to water aerobics Saturday...a little afraid because I don't swim and have motion sickness. Also, putting on a swimsuit..Ugh!!! But I'm going anyway.

Water aerobics are great on the joints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    truth is...Im excited about moving
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth: I'm proud of myself for switching up my workouts and increasing intensity. Another truth: I'm going to be upset if I don't see results on the scale.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Truth. I am finally starting to enjoy exercise!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Truth. I am finally starting to enjoy exercise!

you go girl!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Truth:
    I get tired of doing my work-outs, but I push trough it. I can't get any results if I don't push through. Hopefully one day I will enjoy doing my work-out.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Truth is: I love to swim so my exercise each day is enjoyable. I absolutely love it! Anyone else like what you do for activity?
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth:

I'm so happy I lost weight on vacation. Definitely the exercise and walking the shops in downtown Beaufort:)
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Truth:

I'm so happy I lost weight on vacation. Definitely the exercise and walking the shops in downtown Beaufort:)

That's great! I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work MFP buddy!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I'm bored today. Trying to keep myself occupied so that I don't binge. Thank you Lord for your strength.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Truth is I'm so very excited about my youngest daughter graduating tomorrow. I'm so proud of her busting her rear to graduate early in 2013 instead of 2014. She will also be moving out of the house on Saturday. Empty nest for me!!!! Hubby and I are excited to have the place all to ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth is I'm so very excited about my youngest daughter graduating tomorrow. I'm so proud of her busting her rear to graduate early in 2013 instead of 2014. She will also be moving out of the house on Saturday. Empty nest for me!!!! Hubby and I are excited to have the place all to ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the graduate and how wonderful for you and your husband...an empty nest:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth: my MFP friends are making this journey so much easier and lots more fun. Without them I would have probably quit a long time ago. Thank you all.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth: my friends and I walked 5.5 miles yesterday and my body is hurting but it's a good pain:smile:
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I suck at this! I really really do. Despite what that counter says, I can't stay on my bloody diet! I get stuck for a week or two, and I'm like h*** with this and eat whatever I want. I don't want to fail, but it seems like its hardwired into me!!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    truth is I get bored of the same old routine...I have to try something new or I will lose my groove
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Truth- I have been trying "Body by vi" and while I thinks its ok, I am not losing much weight but I have not been getting much exercise either. Time to get back into a better routine!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth: Looking forward to my first tennis lesson today and hope my right knee doesn't give me problems.