Friday - Fitness

Options

Replies

• FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    still waiting to hear from YMCA...but I will be doing a lot of walking this week...still going to try to do some swimming too!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Next week is my busiest time at work but I'm determined to get my workouts in where I can. I will be at the office everyday and will not be working at home next week. That creates a challenge but I'm up for it! I plan to stop at the wellness center on my way home from work for water aerobics or workout on the elliptical/treadmill.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Unfortunately, a family crisis and my busiest work week totally through off my schedule. Crisis is over and I've met all my work deadlines. Exercising and logging restarts today. Walking, water aerobics and strength training for me this coming week.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    doing a lot of running around this weekend...will be getting my activity in for sure!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    this week I will be off of TOM so I can go swimming...yeah!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Tennis, water aerobics and walking this upcoming week.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I pledge to do more activity of some kind this week...I am getting off track of getting it in everyday!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I have been meeting my goal of an extra 10.000 steps a day all month. Now I want to add in a bit something at night. Fingers crossed!
    :smile:
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Sister having baby right now! 12:20 Friday September 27, 2013! Will be running around getting things back and forth to and from hospital and her apartment and my apartment....a lot of running...gotta go..i will be very active this weekend
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Nothing planned for the weekend for this week. Have not had the time to think about it. I guess I will try to have a party on Sunday. I can get in activity in for that, but that's all I can think of right now. LOL
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Have to move a dresser out of my room and give to my sister. Loading and unloading from 3 flights of stairs will be fun! I will be loosing 10 pounds alone just for that....lol
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Tennis and practice. But I also need to walk a couple of days as well. I've decided not to let the govt. shutdown ruin my progress. I will get back to work soon...hopefully Congress will make that happen...in the meantime I will use this time to workout more. I gave my house a needed cleaning from top to bottom. This weekend I will get in the closets and pantry and reorganize.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Nothing special this weekend...just being lazy at home...lol
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I plan to go to the gym this week at least 3 times.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I didnt go to the gym last week, so my goal is to go this week.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Going to get niece and nephew pic for Christmas made this weekend. Its been a long time since I have had to take care of more than one child at one time. LOL. It will be interesting. LOL.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Hanging out at the apartment alone today...Ahhhhh peace and quiet.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    My fitness for this week is to get going on a treadmill. Hope I can make that happen.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    shopping is my fitness
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Cleaning, bit of shopping and major running about trying to get things done for home and work. It's been a crazy day!