January challenge - GET MOVING

Options
12346»

Replies

• demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    C25k this morning. About o head off to the kinda working bee.
  • pancakesmajor
    pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Les Mills - Cardio Ultimate Warrior - 53 mins.
    10 mins of jogging 5mph
    70 Squats. Still on my Squat Challenge. I have noticed a difference because of those squats. I was wearing a size 18, I brought some new skirts and pants and now I'm a size 14 - 16. I know the squats do work.

That's fantastic! You have been doing awesome - so happy to hear those results!
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    My boxing was more fun than zumba! even if i did get punched in the head :)

LOL! :laugh:
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    I did my usual 30min Tae-bo But today I added 20 min of shoveling. NOT because I wanted to:grumble: and I just looked out the window SNOWING again so I'll get to shovel again tonight.:sad:

Brrrrrr snow! Just think of it as extra strength training and extra calories :wink:
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    Well I definitely slacked this week; my legs were so fried after last Saturday I haven't felt like doing much.
    Tuesday I walked 4 miles with my husband, but definitely didn't try to jog at all. I was so unmotivated, I didn't do a thing Wednesday through Friday. :indifferent: But somehow I'm still losing weight, and saw the scale dip below my first milestone (220) for the first time in awhile! It was back up again later, but I'm just happy I'm close! :smile:

Saturday I finally got it together and did a quick 15 minutes on the bike, then an hour of legs at the gym and then swam for half an hour.
    Today we hiked up a paved trail, then down the rocky side of a mountain to get to some tidepools, and after we rested and swam in the tidepools we hiked back up the mountain and down the trail. It was about 97 minutes of just hiking/climbing and my legs are once again fried.

Will do better this week; good luck everyone!
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Tae-bo and shoveling again. Gotta love winter in Wisconsin:laugh:
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Just did a MMA class and I loved it! So much fun, can't wait to do it again :)
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    30 min walk (indoors)
    20min shoveling
  • Joyyfull4u
    Joyyfull4u Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Combat 53min Ultimate Warrior and 175 squats.
  • Joyyfull4u
    Joyyfull4u Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!