Like Minded Lushes--January 2013

Replies

• ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Ended up having a half bottle of wine while watching Californiacation last night. I sipped slowly though and I feel good, heading off to hot yoga now. Looking forward to dinner with friends tonight and I am thinking some vodka and diet tonics.

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
    Friday- we will call it 3 (half bottle of wine)
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    1glass of red last night. Its 27 degrees here and I'm not sure I will ever leave my bed today. I don't know how you people function in this cold weather. Us So Cal people aren't cut out for this.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Syd, here is 60...we've switched temps...strange but I'll take it!!

Last night 2 shots of cherry vodka and 3 cherry vodkas and sprite zero.
    Today, we are celebrating my daddy's bday so maybe wine, beer, manhattans...or all three :wink: Lenny is dd tonight so time to get my drink on!!!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
    xoxo
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Welp, I've officially ended my sober month. I had a 1/4 glass of wine on Thursday night, and a glass last night. In order for me to be successful, I need Kel on board, and while he was beer free for a week, he's not now. :sad:

So, I'm joining in the moderation club!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Fri - 7 beers
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member

Robin, are we going to have to call you Mama Moderation?

full bottle of red yesterday so I am still Mam Lush:happy:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member

Robin, are we going to have to call you Mama Moderation?

full bottle of red yesterday so I am still Mam Lush:happy:

Thank God, I was worried!! Sounds divine.

Rockin' day 12 here of no alcohol, 38.7% done. Yesterday and today it has definitely been on my mind a lot more. I am definitely looking forward to being a cheap date next week. Just not sure how I want to play the card. I can def say I don't miss being sluggish and hungover.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    Broncos loss. I am heart broken :sad: and drowning my sorrows in vodka.
  • SoCalWoman
    That was a crazy game.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,240 Member
    Sorry Robin...but that was an awesome game right down to the wire. I will be rooting for the Falcons tomorrow!

Friday - 1 Bloody Mary, 1.5 glasses of white wine
    Saturday - 0

Just wanted to give a shout out to all those who are still zeros this month...You guys rock! :heart:

And for those who are moderating...you guys are doing awesome too. :flowerforyou:

For those that are lushy...Cheers :drinker:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday-Thursday-0
    Friday-half bottle red
    Saturday-2 vodka and diet tonics, bottle of red and a miller lite

Not sure about today, but right now I do not feel like drinking. Feeling pretty rough from last night.
  • SoCalWoman
    I pre logged vodka for yesterday and never drank it. 2 glasses of red. I think this cold weather is keeping me sober.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    I'm right there with ya Mama Lush, my Packers lost :frown:

Husband should be boarding his plane, he stops off in Minneapolis and then heads to Cali.

Cleaned up a little partly because it needed to be done and partly because cleaning when I'm stressed or upset calms me down. One of the husbands best friends is acting like he's still in high school even though he's almost 30 :noway: and I just thought we could all be adults but he'd rather there be drama so it looks like we won't be hanging out with him anytime soon. He and one of the other best friends are closer anyway and I guess sometimes people just grow apart. On the flip side my new friend Eve, yes that's also one of my pups names haha, started seeing a guy and he was actually quizzing her on who the Packers are so I like him even more :smile: I can't wait to go on a double date with an awesome couple and a couple that isn't just going to fight the whole night.

I think for the rest of the day I'll bum around and watch football and drink beer, it's gloomy here and there isn't anything else I'd rather do. Even though I have a hard time sleeping when husband is gone and alcohol usually helps I may shoot for 0's a few days this week but not today :tongue:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    We had a bunch of people over to watch the Bronco game, but I hid in the bedroom for the first quarter so I could workout. :laugh:

I made jello shots and had about 4 ands I had 1 vodka red bull, ands all of that was over a 5 hour span.
  • nisijam5
    Husband should be boarding his plane, he stops off in Minneapolis and then heads to Cali.

I'll wave to him....

Dot, cracks me up that you hid to work out

Oh, Sydney, I hope you get some snow to go with that whine :devil:

Day 13 is underway and I am looking forward to DRINKING :drinker: :drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    Hmmmmph...we got snow already..so there!
    Will drinking make you less b!tchy? :smokin:

I'm out of red wine...so its either vodka or a 0 tonight. Not sure which yet.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Sat - 4 beers
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,240 Member
    Friday - 1 Bloody Mary, 1.5 glasses of white wine
    Saturday - 0
    Sunday - 1 hard cider

Falcons won!!!! Barely...but I'll take it :happy:
  • SoCalWoman
    Another crazy game, diana!
  • nisijam5
    Will drinking make you less b!tchy? :smokin:

Probably not...LOL

Huh, I didn't think it ever snowed there, but I guess it must happen every now and then...balmy 7 degrees here