Remington and Callie playing
    1212085.jpg
    1212083.jpg
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Puppy cuteness!!:heart:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    And.......still 0! I made it through another weekend. If my husband wasn't on board, I'd have caved. (So I feel ya Dot). If he came home on the lovely sunny 65 degree Friday with a bottle of white, I'd have drank it in a second. But he didn't. So I didn't.

Wednesday I drink! And Saturday. ANd then I am calling the month on the 26th as I have the friends Christmas dinner thingie. That will be 24 days with no booze. THAT, I consider success!

Great job for those of you in moderation. It seems many of you all are drinking very responsibly. What's wrong with this group!? :wink:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    I did not moderate this weekend, AT ALL!!!!

Saturday-1 beer before my dad's bday celebration, 1 chocolate covered pretzel martini, 1/2 bottle of white wine, 1 manhattan (or two can't remember), a beer, then we stopped at a bar on the way home and split a flight, then had a beer at home. I was pretty drunk. Woke up sunday, took a walk to the supermarket, came home had a margarita with our chorizo and egg tostados, then had 6 beers throughout the day. Roasted a chicken, some fingerling potatoes and sauteed some spinach for dinner. I was so proud of myself for actually cooking...usually I like take out on sundays but managed to behave :) Fun weekend!!!

Going for zeros again monday-thursday.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday-Thursday-0
    Friday- half bottle of red
    Saturday- bottle of red, 2 vodka and diet tonic and a miller lite
    Sunday- one miller lite (had this at lunch in an attempt to cure my hangover, but it did not work, laid on the couch all day and ate carbs and had a Mad Men marathon with the hubs)

This week zeros Monday-Thursday at least
  • SoCalWoman
    0 last night. I'll probably go get some more red wine today.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    0 yesterday. So, I'm definitely in a low-drink zone.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Did not have an alcohol-free weekend. Friday I had 0, but on Saturday it was my friend's Dad's surprise birthday party and she was in town from San Fran for the weekend so we had a great time! Lots of vodka was flowing on Saturday night. Sunday - 0...and hopefully I can make it to next Saturday w/o alcohol. Going to see my friend on Saturday night for a chick night so wine will be flowing like CRAZY!

Happy Monday all! :heart:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Loooots of wine last night, my friend is coming over today so I'm sure there will be drinks.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    I had a concert Friday and had 4 beers and shared a PBR tallboy with my husband.
    Saturday I had four beers watching SOA
    Sunday=0 drinks
    I might be able to get 0 tonight and tomorrow, margs Wednesday!
    But I am making shrimp di-fravolo and it might night some red wine to go with...
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Good going Ashley, my hubs is doing it too so it helps.

Diana, love the puppy spam...you must be in heaven

Sydney, must still be cold if you're still into the red wine - looks like everyone has the wine flowing

Amy, I WANT a marg and that will be my first drink of the month

45.1% of the way done and I picked Saturday as the drinking night. Went shopping with BFF today and it would have been so easy to go to happy hour this afternoon. Old habits die hard for sure.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    very impressive Just say no January. I didn't moderate too well yesterday. Doug was very bummed that the Hawks lost.

Puppy cuteness galore! I love it.

Happy lushing, I will be moderate or zero tonight not sure.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    PS. Adorable puppy!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Sun - 3 beers.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
    eta: whoops, premature send, lol.

I had one tonight...and Kaluha, Bailey's and milk. Sooooooooo worth the cals.
  • SoCalWoman
    Ahh...Kahlua...I have my (Mexican) mom's famous homemade recipe for that..if you're interested. I have many fond memories of her and her friends coming over to the house to play cards and make Kahlua...which basically just meant them drinking the vodka lol.

No red wine..but I drank white. Blech....its not what I wanted.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0

Love the puppy. So cute!!!!!
  • bgrune131
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - will either be 0 or I'll have wine, but I'm leaning toward 0

The puppy is so, so cute!!! I wish I could get a puppy!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Day 15 and halfway thru....tomorrow is official weigh-in day and I will see some good results I hope.
  • bgrune131
    ^^^

Way to go!!! You're awesome!