Team Iris (SeptOctNovDec 2013 Brides! :)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Did everyone get the challenge for this week -- it's all about mileage.
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! sorry I have been MIA I am in the mist of finals and wrapping up the quarter! and I cannot wait for it to be over!!!
  • irishgrim
    irishgrim Posts: 38
    Options
    Anyone else love the Biggest Loser Finale? I meant to type this yesterday, but was too busy. I am so sad that its over. I will probably start watching it over again just to keep motivated!

What do you watch that keeps you motivated? I enjoy watching women's crossfit too!
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Options
    Last day of finals for me! I will be much more present to finish out this challenge now!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    As a heads up I have already gained this week....... had 3 moments where I ate what may be considered a binge. (the dietican may be very disappointed w/me tonight)

Unsure if I'll be this weight on Sunday.

Walked yesterday -- my miles this week may not amount to much.

Feeling I'm letting the weak link for the team.

Attempting to shake the "beat on self" feeling by stating -- overall, making healthier choices, be patient, etc etc etc.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I think I sent you all friend request....if not, I am sorry! But please feel free to add me. We can get these challenge points knocked out!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    I'm off to an better start this week then I have in the past.

Thinking the ab time in the moderate may be my downfall....however.... if that's the only thing... I'll be proud of self.

Emotionally, feeling better...
  • Jill4165
    Jill4165 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies! How are we all doing on the last week of the 12 week challenge? And the first week of the 6 week challenge? I am feeling very motivated! I am back down into the 170s and feel like some of the hard work is paying off. I keep seeing so many cute spring clothes and can't wait to feel comfortable wearing them. Lets finish the 12 week challenge strong and kick off the 6 week challenge strong, don't forget to report your weigh ins to me this Sunday. I know its Easter and I will be occupied in the afternoon but if you want to get them to me on Saturday that is perfectly fine :) I am thinking for the six week challenge maybe we should start a thread just for posting our meal plans? Its nice to see what everyone has planned to help each other with meal idea as opposed to sending them just to me where no one else can see.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    I can agree to a seperate thread just for Iris team meals.

I'll get you my stuff on Friday or Saturday.

Don't want to be late.

Overall, I feel this week was good -- I'm meeting the 6 week challenge pertaining to exercise and meal planning.
    Hoping to see a loss on the scale -- hoping.... my realistic side of my brain says "calm down. don't get yourself worked up - there could be no change." My emotional side is saying "by golly there better be a change for a better."

Despite the scale, I had one person on mfp (from another group) comment on how I eat very healthy. That single comment put me on cloud 9. Hubby to be stated he's proud of me for not eating as much junk - weighing/measuring everything - and doing the exercise schedule. Told me regardless of what scale says, I should be proud of what I'm doing...
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Created a thread for just our meal plans.

Lost weight this week.
  • irishgrim
    irishgrim Posts: 38
    Options
    Created a thread for just our meal plans.

Lost weight this week.

just saw this. thanks Barb! i will post my meal plan. i was away from a computer all weekend.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Ladies,
    I'll be reporting my challenge points and meal plans today or early Saturday afternoon.
    This week I gained .2
    The exercise wasn't frequent as last week. The water wasn't as plentiful either.
    There's my reasons for a slight increase.

Beginning late Saturday afternoon, I'll have no internet access until Tuesday morning. Nope, not going to access MFP from my phone either. It's ok for me... because the goal is a relaxing and fun long weekend.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Here's to a new week..... may success be to all.
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Options
    Hi all .. not doing too well - up 3 lbs now and not too sure why, I have been eating a little bit more ... but not enough to be gaining - I should have been at maintenance or less still I'm just tired of trying to stay @ 1200-1300 cals a day but when I try to up that... I gain weight
  • Jill4165
    Jill4165 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am not having the best week either :( I have been really tired and not getting in my workouts like I should. My eating has been okay, I did splurge on mexican food last night. Oh well guess everyone deserves a cheat day every now and then :)
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Options
    well I think Easter through me off and set in motion some bad habits... followed by a windy week that induce some allergies which for me meant I was tired, stuffed up and just wanted to eat everything in sight. I am trying to reset and start again... I think a week or two break between the 12 wk challenge and the 4-6 wk challenge was needed and that was something I didn't fully appreciate until now :/
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Irises -

Thanks for your patience. Work has been nuts at 18 hours a day for a couple weeks. Here are your Team Results. Overall results will post when I finish the teams :)

Anyhow, congrats to you all. I am particularly impressed with your team because your minimum loss as 5lbs. I think that was the best of ANY team. Seriously. Lots had a few brides who lost nothing or gained some. Your team lost a total of 145.6 lbs for 13 brides. That's great!

Your team's top 3 was EXTREMELY close!!! With Denise at 9.14%, Meagen at 9.12%, and Melissa at 9.09%. Not to diminish Denise's win, but GREAT JOB LADIES!!! If that's not a three-way tie, IDK what is???!

Colleen, our 4th place, kept pace with more than 17lbs lost!!!

Ladies - you are awesome!

The rest of your rankings are below.

Looking forward to continuing with some of you with the rest of the 6 week challenge and to catching up with some of you when I get back from my honeymoon in June and I start the next challenge (different format again... less scale focussed, more healthy focussed). In the meantime, keep in touch!

Irises (12/13)
    1. lildaug (Denise) -16.00 -9.14%
    2. meglynne1987 (Meagan) -21.50 -9.12%
    3. Marrigot (Melissa) -19.00 -9.09%
    4. cedixon0 (Colleen) -17.20 -6.64%
    5. lomins (Lori) -7.80 -5.95%
    6. irishgrim (Alli) -15.40 -5.21%
    7. michiganmanda (Amanda) -8.80 -4.52%
    8. Destanie_Robyn (Destanie) -5.90 -4.13%
    9. Jill4165 (Jill) -7.60 -4.09%
    10. PlumCrazyGirl (Barb) -7.20 -3.65%
    11. arendiva (Rachel) -6.40 -2.84%
    12. exquisitecadavre (Emily) -7.40 -2.68%
    13. happyfitgirl (Teresa) -5.40 -2.32%
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for organizing this challenge, Elizabeth and huge congrats to all my team members sticking with it and losing weight!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Congratulations to all.