February Chat

Options
1235»

Replies

• lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have made "friends" with several fellow dieters. I went into my settings and changed my diary from private to friends only. My food diary doesn't seem to be showing up. My exercise does but not food. Is it because I am completing the diary on the following day?
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have made "friends" with several fellow dieters. I went into my settings and changed my diary from private to friends only. My food diary doesn't seem to be showing up. My exercise does but not food. Is it because I am completing the diary on the following day?

Are you clicking on the Complete Entry at the end of the diary. I don't think it shows up otherwise.
  • lintino
    Options
    Aha, that may be what I am forgetting to do. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Happy last day of February! I know February is a short month, but my-o-my did it ever fly by quickly. The March Chat page is up and ready for tomorrow with a bit of St. Patrick's history I hope you will enjoy. I'm now off to bike the last few miles towards Feb's Biking Challenge. Have a Great Day Everyone :bigsmile:

stock-photo--d-red-desk-paper-year-calendar-february-month-125912861.jpg
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Yes this month did fly by quickly. I have always felt like we get cheated somehow. LOL Only 28 days, yet we pay the same for rent, etc. We should get a prorated portion for Feb. The best thing about the month though, is 29 years ago this day, I gave birth to my last child, a beautiful baby girl! We were so pleased as we had 2 boys and I admit we were hoping for a girl! Life is grand. Ok bring on March, it looks here in California, it will come in like a lamb.
  • lintino
    Options

Are you clicking on the Complete Entry at the end of the diary. I don't think it shows up otherwise.

Ok, I clicked the complete entry and it is still not showing up in my news feed. Any other ideas?
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Thu 02/28/13 02:10 PM
    QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Ok, I clicked the complete entry and it is still not showing up in my news feed. Any other ideas? Do you have it password protected for your friends? If so, then I think it would not show up in your news feed. Or did you remove it from showing up? I did that a few weeks back, then added it back in again.
  • lintino
    Options
    Thu 02/28/13 02:10 PM
    QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Ok, I clicked the complete entry and it is still not showing up in my news feed. Any other ideas? Do you have it password protected for your friends? If so, then I think it would not show up in your news feed. Or did you remove it from showing up? I did that a few weeks back, then added it back in again.

OK I just went and reclicked on my settings and on my food diary and still nothing is showing up. I'm still wondering if it is because I am finishing it the next day. Or do some of you do that too and it is not a problem?
  • Alamo0809
    Alamo0809 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help... can't... sorry.