March Chat

Options
1235»

Replies

• gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    @rbeckner -- Exercise helps reshape my body--as long as I do it regularly (LOL). I found it becomes addictive, too. So don't think about being a slow starter, think about continuing the exercise trend and having fun with it.

Have a great day!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @rbeckner -- Exercise helps reshape my body--as long as I do it regularly (LOL). I found it becomes addictive, too. So don't think about being a slow starter, think about continuing the exercise trend and having fun with it.

Have a great day!

• Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    More silly rabbits :laugh:
    9942_10151321794907466_1592854862_n.jpg
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    More silly rabbits :laugh:
    9942_10151321794907466_1592854862_n.jpg
    Thanks for making me laugh:laugh:
  • Wooken3
    Options
    Now this is one cool rabbit :wink:
    483751_599998326694716_1188834537_n.jpg
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Love the idiot rabbit....too funny!

Last day of March and Easter Sunday.... I have done a 50 minute walk and am now debating whether or not to get outside and clean the car ...... not something I do very often but the snow and grit and salt have made it a disgrace........ better for my body and my pocket to clean it myself rather than take it to the car wash.......

Then ...might clean the other one!

Happy Easter everyone - roll on April!
  • walkswithart
    walkswithart Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to All. We were at a family Easter Party yesterday. My niece's 7 yr old had made a cool bunny hat with construction paper at school. It had glasses and teeth and of course ears. My husband, being a goof, put it on. Oh my, that was one mad little girl, she just barely managed to not kick hubby. We all got laughs, but my hubby was properly chastised. He was kind of cute, and the nephew got pictures. I can't wait to see them.

On to April, and a full social calendar through the 15th. Too many opportunities to do the Clean plate and seconds please routines. I'll need all the support I can get. Thank you!
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Love the "cool" bunny.

Thanks for sharing the story about your 7 yr old niece, your husband and the hat. I can only imagine the situation. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Was supposed to go to a brunch with my kids today, but hubby has been sick and I woke up with tummy issues, so I don't know if either one of us will be able to go. Going to wait awhile before I cancel to see what happens. But you know spouses--we have to share everything. Not too big a problem.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone.:bigsmile:
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to all who celebrate and hoppy bunny day to the others.

@wooken..... Thanks for the snow bunny. That is so cute. Did you give him/her a ride on your bike? lol

@jeanmrob...........would you walk on over to my house after your done with your car and do mine? Good job saving money and burning calories too.

@gramanana............I sure hope you and the hubby feel better soon. That is not good to be sick on Easter and miss brunch.

@walkswith.............That story is just too funny. I too can picture the look on the nieces face. And how funny your hubs must of looked. He sounds like a character. Good for him, characters are pretty cool in my book. Oh my goodness, a full social calendar you say. I have a feeling you will do good, just keep checking in with us and we will keep you in line!

As for me I am shocked that we are going into April so soon. Geez. where does the time go? And we have some rain the past couple of days. March came in like a lamb here, so I guess this is the lion taking it out.

Have a wonderful day all of you and if you eat a little too much today, don't sweat it, start anew tomorrow.
  • Mrsmartin61
    Mrsmartin61 Posts: 119
    Options
    Good Evening and Happy Easter! This being the last day of the month -- whew! Its been a great day with our family and worship services. We watched The Bible this evening with my grandson, daughter and son. Then I made biscuit s- sausage and eggs for our supper.

I got to granddog sit for the weekend too! My son left his 4 month old german sheperd pup with us. He was a sweetie -- but I'd rather forgot how chewy they can be....he was tearing thru all my flowerbeds. At least I didn't have much new stuff planted since we are so early into the spring.

Hope you all had a great day and welcome the new month -- with more resolve to get fit and make better nutrition choices! :drinker:
  • Wooken3
    Options
    582488_2975106514175_1667161101_n.jpg
    What a beautiful Easter Day we had in Phoenix! Had a glorious Sun Rise Service and then a packed church for all three worships. I was in charge of coffee / juice / cookies on the patio after all services so spent the morning surrounded by wonderful home baked goodies. I was strong, until Miss May's lemon cake showed up…then all was lost. But so well worth it!!

Look for the April Chat page to be up later tonight!