Non-Scale Victories

Options
1235»

Replies

• Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for high school daughter's dance completion I put on last years school sweatshirt . It was so big that she gave me one of hers( that's really big on her..she's 5"'10" and 120). It fit a little loose. I'm amazed and suprized. My family loves hugging the smaller me-but they always love me too.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I mail-ordered a whole bunch of size 16 clothes because I was swimming in my larger clothes. I have to send them all back because they are too big.
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I mail-ordered a whole bunch of size 16 clothes because I was swimming in my larger clothes. I have to send them all back because they are too big.
    Sounds like a pain in the *kitten*, but a good one in a way! :)
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Exactly! It's frustrating, yet exciting.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My size 10 austalian jeans r too big for me. Back to the size i was when i was a teenager
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I can wrap a towel completely around myself and walk around with it as a toga.
  • donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My size 10 austalian jeans r too big for me. Back to the size i was when i was a teenager

AAAAAAAAMAZING!
  • Budding_Flower
    Budding_Flower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everyone's NSVs are so motivating. :)

I have been having to belt on size 18 pants for about 2 months now, so yesterday I decided to buy myself a new pair of shorts before my vacation in a few weeks. I can wear a size 14 now!!! :D The last time I was in that size I was 15.... and I'm 20 now. I still have a long way to go, but it's super exciting nonetheless.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I can fit into my biggest size 12 pre-pregnancy skirt.
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have lost 24.5 inches since starting in February! :)
  • xbloomerbrigade
    xbloomerbrigade Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone on their victories!!

I sorta ''fell off the wagon'' for about a month. I was battling an ear infection, sickness, and a thrown out back. I just completely stopped working out or tracking and resorted to eating that comfort food that I love and grew up with. Lots of trips through the drive thru.... But, last week I decided enough! I had gained back 10 pounds of what I lost and I was really pissed at myself. I got back to it and dedicated myself. Last week I lost 11.8 pounds, losing all the weight I gained back plus an extra 1.8 pounds. I am back on track and feeling amazing. Tried my first day of the 30 day shred, I wasn't able to get through the whole thing, but I am gonna keep at it. :)
  • Christinamarie77
    Christinamarie77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Last weeks NSV was -2.5 combined inches!! Love when that happens. Definitely helps to see progress.
    I also didn't go over my calories despite all the goodies available to me on Mother's Day!!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    My Wedding dress Zips! All the way!

Heres the sad story :

I bought it last summer and it was perfect! It zipped, and fit and all was grand... Then I gained close to 40lbs and when I tried it on it was to small :(

So I have been BUSTING *kitten* to fit back into it.. and it does!
  • xbloomerbrigade
    xbloomerbrigade Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I came back to MFP and have a stuck with logging food for a week! One small step. Moving on up!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    You got this :) ive been back for a month now. Pregnancy halted things for a while.