Keeping Each Other Accountable

Options

Replies

• CherishQuick
    Options
    Day 18 - Cardio Recovery. Needed this today, got up 15 minutes late, not much but knowing I had this workout helped keep my morning tasks on track! Off out tonight to see a show so food out and a late night, hope i'm up in the morning! Gym introduction tomorrow night!
    What's a gym introduction? Hope you have a good time....
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options

Basically as I haven't been to this Gym before they run through all of the equipment and show you how to use them.
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Recovery was good, but I'm craving more. Hopefully I have time for the gym in between my classes and homework!!!
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 19: Cardio Power & Resistance. Was a real struggle to get up this morning after a late night, I'm not used to them, normally in bed at 10! Glad I did it though, week 3 nearly complete, bring on week 4!
  • BarryWilson1108
    BarryWilson1108 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just done my Cardio recovery - those slow squats are killers but holding them at the end and then pulsing - wow!! Pain or what???
    Anyway, got it done and I have another day ticked off on my wallchart. Looking forward to getting to recovery week and then going bananas in month 2.
    As soon as we get into month 2 there is a light at the end of the tunnel and also the summer is creeping up on us, thank god!!
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Indeed day 19 done. Not sure how much "recovering" I got from day 18. Hope everyone hangs in for 1 more day then....rest. Anyone know what's in store for month 2? Will it still be max 40 min long sessions? just curious.
  • CherishQuick
    Options

Basically as I haven't been to this Gym before they run through all of the equipment and show you how to use them.
    that is very impressive...hope you have fun and stay safe.
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Indeed day 19 done. Not sure how much "recovering" I got from day 18. Hope everyone hangs in for 1 more day then....rest. Anyone know what's in store for month 2? Will it still be max 40 min long sessions? just curious.
    Month two is a whole new challenge. Honestly it feels like starting over and the videos are more like 45-50 mins. Oh and holding those squats is intense for me too!! Feel the burn Barry lol.
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    day 20 complete, cardio plyometrics...still having a rough time...when does it get "fun" or does it? Hope everyone has a restful day off and gear up for week 4!
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    I think it's fun!!! Lol I love it :D
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 20 done this morning. Had a good workout, 482 calories burnt. My son (9) decided to join me this morning! He has lots of energy and was great to see him bouncing around the room! Gave me an extra kick of energy!
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Day 20 done this morning. Had a good workout, 482 calories burnt. My son (9) decided to join me this morning! He has lots of energy and was great to see him bouncing around the room! Gave me an extra kick of energy!
    That's so cute! :D
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 22. This was tough this morning, had little energy, I woke up tired, not sure why as I had an early night. Pushed through and did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, no where near as hard as I should have been pushing though! Disappointing...hope tomorrows a better day.
  • BarryWilson1108
    BarryWilson1108 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Pure cardio and cardio abs for me too, was tough but got through it OK. I actually struggled more on Plyomeetric yesterday, was clock watching all the way through it - felt shattered!
    Into week 4 though, its going quite quickly now. Looking forward to recovery week and then a mental month 2.
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I am starting week 4 tonight. So far I have really looked forward to my workout every night. Hopefully that will continue when I get to the second month.
  • Eileen889
    Options
    Day 22. This was tough this morning, had little energy, I woke up tired, not sure why as I had an early night. Pushed through and did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, no where near as hard as I should have been pushing though! Disappointing...hope tomorrows a better day.
    We all have days when our energy level isn't as high as we would like. I think it's great that you got through both workouts today.
  • Eileen889
    Options
    That is awesome. My hubby and 2 kids clear the room the second they see me putting my workout mat down. Lol
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Indeed, Monday was tough....kinda tired today too. Off to bed earlier. Hang in there everyone!!!
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    That is awesome. My hubby and 2 kids clear the room the second they see me putting my workout mat down. Lol

Lol, I have usually done my workout, had a shower and sorted myself out for the day before my wife and 2 kids are up! My son will probably just do Saturday with me when I leave it a bit later!

Day 23 completed today, really feels we have come along way and we should all be proud we are still here and getting through Insanity! I for one didn't think I would still be here but now have no thoughts of giving up, just thoughts of completing the 60 days and starting again! Love it!