Daily Insane chat, banter and progress!

Options

Replies

• moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Started Week 2 today with Cardio Power & Resistance it was so much easier this time around. Looking forward to those end results.
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Completed week 2 Cardio Recovery. My thighs are feeling the buuuuuuuuuuuuurnnnnnnn :laugh:
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today I had week 3 - Cardio Recovery... always a welcome workout in the middle of the week. I find that I feel guilty and try not to eat as much on the days I am not working as hard.

After my night shift tonight I have to do tomorrows work out right away because we are leaving on a 4 hour drive back home to work on selling our house since we moved. We are staying at my parents house Friday night and they are big pushers of fattening foods and alcohol.. that and the fact that somehow we are going to have to do our workout (in the basement maybe?) make me a little nervous. We'll see how this goes. :o)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Day 52 done this morning. Got it out of the way :laugh: I wore my Yamax digi-walker. It recorded 2.46miles, 3721 steps and 786 calories burnt. Don't know how accurate it is.
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    Month 2 day 4 Max Recovery done last night. Was tougher in places than some of the Month 1 full workouts. Low plank->High plank->low plank x 32. Talk about BURN!!!
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tonight, "this s* is bananas yo!"
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    That's a tough workout!

I did my last Power cardio and resistance - got a pretty good burn which i'm proud of!

Definitely feeling like it's the last week of the month 1, as I'm feeling not so motivated to do the workouts these days. I'm just tired! But I'll push through and do them - i want those results more than i want to give up!
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    Stay in there! Month 2 is where the real work begins, where the real results happen. You've come through Month 1, now its time to relax with the recovery week then you'll be physically ready for Month 2. Just as long as you are mentally ready, it wont be a problem
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    Day 40 Max Interval Circuit done.
  • ECR1989
    Options
    Day 40 Max Interval Circuit done.

Great job!! Yeah I guess that's what recovery week is for - the mind as well as the body!

BTW, managed to get through the whole of Cardio Power without a break today, an Insanity first for me! So perhaps a sign it's time to move on ;)
  • koolaidman67
    Options
    Week 3 is done! I'm sure glad they put pure cardio & cardio abs in there twice for the last week!!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Well, after getting home, highly dehydrated and feeling like I might be coming down with a cold(3 days in freezing temps) and sore, I just couldn't get into the zone. It took me til Wednesday to get fully hydrated!! I had one week left of my hybrid, but opted for another round of Insanity, instead. This time I did the Fit Test, as I was wishing I had when I would see everyone's progress. Today was Plyo Cardio Circuit. I'm able to make it thru so much more of the workout before taking a break. Still hate Mt Climbers, though, lol.
  • ECR1989
    Options
    For some reason I don't mind mountain climbers - it's the drills that really get me! I have a surface floor not a carpet so by that time i'm super sweaty and my hands are sliding around all over the place!

Finished Pylo Cardio Circuit today, only got 1 more and then no more! I still quite like this workout - i respond well to time limits and knowing when i can have a water break ;) i kept up better this time, barely any breaks at all and those were mainly for towelling myself down so i could actually do the ski jumps and in and out jumps. 3 more workouts of month 1 to go!!

BTW: Did anybody else find themselves really mentally exhausted by the end of month 1? Of course I'm not giving up, but I don't look forward to the workouts as much as I used to, despite the results I'm seeing. I think I really need the recovery week, can't believe people skip that sometimes!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I think the first time around, I was feeling a bit let down because I didn't see much move on the scale. But that first month I didn't pay attention to what I ate. So it motivated me to do better in month two. Thats when I joined MFP and stopped all calorie consumption three hours before bed. Then everything seemed to happen at once. I'm excited to see what kinds of changes I can get with Round two.
    Today was Cardio Power and Resistance. I love how short the month one workouts are! But that scares me because I'm gonna get all comfortable and used to them and then BAM it's gonna be month two, again, lol. I didn't mind the workouts, themselves. It was making sure I woke up with enough time. That's my biggest challenge....and I did it once, so hopefully I will not slack off so I can do it again.
  • ECR1989
    Options
    Did Insanity Cardio Recovery - still can't hold those lunges and squats full time! It burns soooooooo much! But I'm definitely getting better!

My friends said today how much they've noticed my body changing, which is really nice to hear :) Really looking forward to finishing month 1 and seeing more results with the next month!
  • koolaidman67
    Options
    Did pure cardio & cardio abs. Only 5 workouts left in month 1 for me!!
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Did my Plyo Circuit today - making up for missing it yesterday because I spent all day doing housework and lawn work at my old house (because it goes on the market tomorrow). Feeling good I am back on track.... only 6 more workouts until month one is complete!!!
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    Bad weekend :sad:

Didn't do Insanity on Saturday, although I did go for a 3k run in the morning

Sunday - did absolutely nothing. Sat on my sofa and played Xbox. Any calories in that?:laugh:

Getting back in it today - Day 43, Max Cardio Conditioning.
  • paula341
    paula341 Posts: 44
    Options
    Bad weekend :sad:

Didn't do Insanity on Saturday, although I did go for a 3k run in the morning

Sunday - did absolutely nothing. Sat on my sofa and played Xbox. Any calories in that?:laugh:

Getting back in it today - Day 43, Max Cardio Conditioning.

You should add the one you missed at end of workout or do 1 in morning and 1 at night 1 day this week!

Sadly no calories in Xbox playing! Might get pretty toned fingers though!! Haha
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options

You should add the one you missed at end of workout or do 1 in morning and 1 at night 1 day this week!

Sadly no calories in Xbox playing! Might get pretty toned fingers though!! Haha

Hmmm. You know what? The old me would have said "No way" :noway: to double Insanity. But new me is saying "Why not?" Just wondering if there's a way I can squeeze them both in. Thanks for the motivation! :smile: