Replies

• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    April 5, 2013

Kourtney: 2
    Binge: 3 (4/2, 4/3, 4/4)

Binge free for: 1 day

Trying to get back on track with small changes. Hoping I can keep it up this time!!
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Me : 4
    Binge : 1

I'm gutted, I was doing so well! Then yesterday I was feeling so run down, I just couldn't fight the urge to comfort eat :sad:

I was really hoping for a clear run of at least a week and I couldn't even manage that :sad:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    "If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."
    Jack Dixon

April 2013:
    Mollie - 5
    The Binge - 0

Days did not log it all - 0
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan- 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    Mar- 6 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg2f935b307f581cf2010e2035f6e9d6fd.jpg
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options

I'm gutted, I was doing so well! Then yesterday I was feeling so run down, I just couldn't fight the urge to comfort eat :sad:

I was really hoping for a clear run of at least a week and I couldn't even manage that :sad:

Get some rest, forgive yourself and start again. Tomorrow is a new day.
    My motto these days: " Don't let yourself get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired" . Take care of yourself:heart:
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    April 6th

Well. I have had 2 days this week (Tuesday and yesterday), where I have eaten more/different foods than I intended to. Both times I was aware of what I was doing and managed to stop myself before I got out of control. I'm going to count them to me. I'm pretty sure a lack of control is considered as part of defining a binge! I just logged those extra's in my diary to stay accountable to myself and a few friends who probably think I'm perfect.

I'm curious - How does everyone classify a binge to themselves? I guess it's fairly subjective :)

Sarah: 6
    Binge: 0

Hi Sarah! I decided to define a binge as a certain large number of calories just because I tend to really trash myself when I binge and I really wasn't binge eating some of the time. I was overeating, but you know it is a totally different thing....so, just for me, it has helped me to be clear that sometimes I am not totally out of control - just a normal occasional overeater like other people:huh: Well, yeah, and then when I really binge, I can give it the respect it deserves because it is way worse than a few thousand calories...
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    April 5th

me: 0
    binge:1

Went out with friends and ate chinese, I gave this one to binge because I ate the whole thing, noodles with shrimp, chicken and pork in a thai sauce. It was a binge, i was getting full but kept eating anyway. Back on track tomorrow. MFP still logged me under calorie goal I think because i only ate some carrots before this chinese but to me it is still a binge because i was getting full and kept eating.
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 5

Weekends are so tough for me but tonight I won!
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    April 5, 2013

Me:4
    Binge:1

I really have felt self control this week and I know a lot of it comes from being accountable to this group so thank you all.
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Get some rest, forgive yourself and start again. Tomorrow is a new day.
    My motto these days: " Don't let yourself get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired" . Take care of yourself:heart:

Thank you :smile:
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    April 5th
    Me - 5
    Binge - 0

Went out for lunch with hubby for sushi yesterday . It was all you can eat, but i planned ahead what I would get and logged it ahead and I managed to stick with it.

My son's birthday party is today and I have already calculated and logged the cake and hotdog I am going to have. I am so grateful for the large food database that. MFP has.
  • cbm413
    cbm413 Posts: 36
    Options
    Christy: 4
    TB: 1

We've got a birthday party today too - my dad's! Think I'll follow LOL's lead and plan ahead :smile:
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    CBM, you are so sweet. Glad to know you! :flowerforyou:
  • julieanne0924
    julieanne0924 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    me: 4
    Binge: 1 (4/4)

I feel like another binge wants to come out and I have been thinking about food constantly. Trying to tame it and hoping to get stronger. I am bigger than this.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    4-6-13.
    Jul: 4
    Binge: 2 (4/4, 4/5)

Days in April: 30

Okay. Feeling more prepared now. I'm making rookie mistakes by not enough enough during the day.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    4/6/13

Me: 5

The Binge: 1

Overeating... (Which still gives myself the "me" point for not binge eating but doesnt accomplish what I aimed for)
    1 --

So I've had 4 days where I stayed within my goals...

<3
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    April 5 2013:

Jaimee: 3
    Binge: 2 (4/1, 4/5)

Days did not log the binge: 1 (4/1)

Binge Dates:
    Drinking bender on 4/1.
    Drinking bender on 4/5. Missed my goal of one alcohol bender. Had 1286 calories in alcohol, 150 carb, 138 sugar. I would have stayed for the pizza afterwards too, if the alcohol didn't have me almost throwing up.

:sick:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Maybe your body genuinely needed the calories/energy, if you were feeling run down? Just a thought. That aside, let it go and carry on, cannot change it now.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    April 6th.

Kate - 4.
    Binge - 2.

Back on track.
    Being a female with all those female 'events' is a real pain sometimes.
  • yoshna
    yoshna Posts: 69
    Options
    Me: 6

=D
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    April 6th

Well. I have had 2 days this week (Tuesday and yesterday), where I have eaten more/different foods than I intended to. Both times I was aware of what I was doing and managed to stop myself before I got out of control. I'm going to count them to me. I'm pretty sure a lack of control is considered as part of defining a binge! I just logged those extra's in my diary to stay accountable to myself and a few friends who probably think I'm perfect.

I'm curious - How does everyone classify a binge to themselves? I guess it's fairly subjective :)

Sarah: 6

For me, it is when I have eaten a vast quantity of food, well past a point of simply feeling overfull, and past a point where the food still tastes pleasant and brings pleasure. For me, binges tend to total thousands of calories.