April Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me-4

The binge: 2 (4/2 and 4/3)

I am exercising and saying NO to bad stuff it can't stay in my house anymore. Tonight like right now I want to eat this Puffin cereal but I won't. In a bit I will have a green drink and then later and cup of decaf hazelnut tea with just a tiny splash of almond milk and stevia. Tomorrow going to the movies but I am going to subway instead first to eat! Gonna pack some walnuts to munch
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    Binge: 0

Feeling good.
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    April 6

Me - 6
    Binge - 0

went over my cals by about 30cal! Not too shabby considering it was my son's birthday party!
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Heather: 5
    Binge: 1

Really really wanted to tonight, but I didn't want to have to log it for all to see.
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    April 6, 2013

Kourtney: 3
    Binge: 3 (4/2, 4/3, 4/4)

Binge free for: 2 days

The day is not over yet, but feeling confident I can control myself tonight. I am done with prelogging my days. I became too obsessed about when I could eat the next thing I logged; it was consuming. I am now instead just really trying to listen to my body and consequently train my brain. I am trying to only eat when I am actually hungry. Not when I am craving something. Hopefully, if I keep this up for a while, it will become a normal thing, and maybe I can soon get close to that healthy relationship with food that I want.

Wish me luck tomorrow. Starting the day off with an accepted students day brunch at PCOM. I'm very aware of my inability to control myself when free food is presented to me, so I hope I can stick to my 'hungry' system.

On another note, still feeling run-down, stressed, and borderline depressed. Just haven't felt like me in the past two weeks. It is affecting my workouts as well, as I tend to give up on them easily now. I just want to get back to feeling normal, but the hardest few weeks of the semester is approaching. :ohwell:
  • Phoenix212
    Phoenix212 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who managed to conquer a Saturday! If you did quite pull out the win, no biggie, the weekend has 2 potential days for success :3

Me: 6

Nervous for tomorrow though, because I weigh in on Monday and looming weigh-ins stress me out.
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hmm, doing well at not bingeing but not doing so great at remembering to post here!

April 2013

4/5/13

Poppy: 5
    the binge: 0

I'll post again at the end of the day to be a countable for today, too.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    April 6

me: 6

bingemonster: 0
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 6

Definitely overate today but it didnt turn into a binge for me. Not happy about it but at least I never felt stuffed.
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Just started!
    Doing this in the motivation forum, but figured it couldn't hurt to start in here as well.
    Went all yesterday without a binge of any sort too.

So Kyle: 1
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    April 6,2013

Me:4
    Binge:2

Why are the weekends so hard....completely disappointed in myself
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 6

ME: 4
    BINGE: 2
  • julieanne0924
    julieanne0924 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    Binge: 2 (4/1, 4/6)

Last night I had a good talk with my husband. I confessed all the sneak eating I was doing. We bought a dozen cookies from the cookie company and my kids and husband each had one and I had the other 7.
  • traceycalaway
    traceycalaway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    me:4 the binge: 1
    last night was a bad night. But, today is a new day.
  • SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    April 7th

Sarah: 5
    Binge: 2 (6th, 7th)

Awful weekend :-(
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    4-7-13
    Jul: 5
    Binge: 2 (4/4, 4/5)

Days in April: 30
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    April 6th

me: 0
    binge: 1

2 binge days in a row, I need to plan before leaving the house when i know i will be out all day. Finding solutions not living in the problem is a huge step for me.
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Carly: 4
    Binge: 2

:/
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    April 2013

Diane - 5
    The Binge - 1
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Summer - 3
    The Binge - 3

Binge free for: - days

I'll count today as a binge. Wasn't too nasty but I failed my goal and so I need to be strict with myself! Today was also a busy and tiring day so that might have made me hungrier! I am hoping to have a decent day tomorrow to make up for today! Still fighting the urge to eat more but I'm done and I KNOW IT. Gonna do some cycling on my back while I stay on mfp til I get to sleep!!