April Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Me - 12
    Binge - 2

Over ate while on a road trip, but did not display my usual binge characteristics = WIN for me
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 13
    Binge: 1
  • elowder77
    elowder77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    The B: 9

One more good day of eating and tracking.
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Over ate while on a road trip, but did not display my usual binge characteristics = WIN for me

That's a HUGE win for you!
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Poppy: 14
    the binge: 1

Good but lazy day today. Seem to have done something to my left hip cos it's hurting like a mofo.
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday; however, I overcame this weekend!!! This was coming home too, where my family stacks the house with my favorite candy and ice-cream! :)

Kyle 7
    Binge 2

Feels good to be winning.
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    April 15th

Me : 11
    Binge : 3

Broken down by weeks;

Week 1 :3 binge days
    Week 2 : no binge days, 3 days over calories but average daily calories over the week were fine
    Week 3 : starts today!
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    April 14,2013

me: 10
    Binge: 4

Slowly pulling myself back together.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Me Vs the Binge Challenge

April 14
    Karen 7
    The Binge 6

Days Left 17

Binge Days
    4/1 4/2 4/3 4/4
    4/5 4/8 4/10 4/14
    Overate calories but did not binge day
    4/13
  • angelaengbrecht
    angelaengbrecht Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Angela: 10
    The Binge: 5

Oh man! I'm really doing it!

Here comes Tuesday. I'm nervous, because it's been at least three months since I've had a binge free week, but I'm determined to do it! I know if I can just do this one week, everything is going to be okay.
  • angelaengbrecht
    angelaengbrecht Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Poppy: 14
    the binge: 1

Good but lazy day today. Seem to have done something to my left hip cos it's hurting like a mofo.

I hope your hip feels better soon!

Thank you for all the inspiration! Your numbers are looking great!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    4-15-13
    Jul: 11
    Binge: 4 (4/4, 4/5, 4/11, 4/12)

The bridesmaid dress zips up, phewf. But still need to make sure it's fits comfortably. Two weeks, sigh.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    April 2013

Diane - 10
    The Binge - 4
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Geez! Why can't I eat like a normal person when I go out of town?! I just wish I could go and enjoy myself without eating like a cow! I just binged on so much food and still feel terrible. Goal is to have no more binges this month.

Me: 12
    Binge: 2
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    April 2013:
    Mollie - 13
    The Binge - 1

Days did not log it all - 0
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan- 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    Mar- 6 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg2f935b307f581cf2010e2035f6e9d6fd.jpg
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    The binge: 5

Me: 10

April 15, 2013.
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 14
    The Binge: 0

:drinker: :happy:
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Me Vs the Binge Challenge

April 14
    Karen 6
    The Binge 8

Days Left 16

Binge Days
    4/1 4/2 4/3 4/4
    4/5 4/8 4/10 4/14
    Overate calories but did not binge day
    4/13
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    See the LINK BELOW for part 2!! You all all are doing an AMAZING JOB checking in and supporting the thread too!:flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work and see you on the next thread!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    ***** PART 2 *****

Welcome!!

Well this challenge is a challenge with youself. The challenge is to for you to win in the fight against "The Binge". Many of us struggle with binging and a few of us have found that making "The Binge" a person has helped us fight the emotions or urge to binge.

So the objective of the challenge is to have more days for you (Me) than the "The Binge".

When you have a day you do not succumb to binge urges or binge give yourself (ME) a point. When you give in to the urge to binge you give 'The Binge" a point. No beating yourself up about it because tomorrow is another day. Honesty with yourself is crucial for it to help you and others.

So we keep score with ourselves the whole month. We encourage on another along the way. Please feel free to share you ups, downs, successes, struggles, etc. You will find you are not alone. See below for format. Feel free to use it or use your own format. This Challenge keeps you mindful of binging and the daily support and accountiability helps also.

Check in often. The more you check and share the better you will do for the month. So are you in? You are stronger than the The Binge. One day at a time.

March 2013:
    Me (or you can use your user name or real name) - 0
    The Binge - 0

***** ATTENTION *****
    This request is not meant to offend anyone. I am requesting that people please refrain from mentioning specific foods on this particular binge thread. This is what is used in most thearphy groups for BED. When I was in BED therphy in 2011 we were not allowed to mention specific foods. It could lead others to think about foods that they otherwise would not think of and can trigger binges for others. Hope this makes sense.

Again this request is not meant to offend. It is requested as a means of support and consideration for others using this thread. Please note this request is for this thread only.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    Molly

For more support please see below thread also:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/831903-be-support-group-conversation-thread-2013?page=7#posts-14374618