Replies

• quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    day 1 level 2... ouch
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I hate having the Flu. Today i realised that it's been 5 days since i have done 30DS and i'm so annoyed with myself. After work i will definitely be doing Day 6 :) Everyone's doing brilliant - keep up the hard work :)
    dont beat urself up, something are beyond our control x

she's right Charlene, don't be annoyed with yourself...you'll be right back!!!
    Jowalm...how was level2???? Different muscles??? Harder?
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Yes they are right Charlene, you can't control the flu, and you wouldn't benefit from doing it ill anyway so best to rest up until you can do it right.

I normally do mine in the morning but slacked off today as hubby is off work, so need to do it tonight, which is going to be grueling! I'll have to do it late too because we have dog class tonight from 7.30 to 8.30 and if I do it before I'll have to have another bath which is annoying.

Are any of you finding bathing annoying? Because I usually do the shred in the morning, I have a shower straight after, but then on running days, I have to have another one once I have done that. Spending half my life in the goddamn shower/bath!!!
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    level1 day8 done!!
    I think I have a tip for those darn side lunges w/ arm lift....I really tried to straighten up (stand tall) in between left and right lunges and it helped. I think I was trying to go left and right from a bad starting position. And I concentrated on sitting back in to the lunge. It helped...not that it didn't burn like heck and make me curse Jillian and her stupid assistants, but it helped.
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Finished level 1 today. Pleased with myself but not looking forward to level 2 :(
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Finished Level 1. Again I found my legs were really suffering from my run last night.

Tomorrow I am going to return to my usual plan of eating breakfast, letting it settle, and then working out, to see if that makes it any easier.

Level 2 here I come!
  • quietattheback
    Options
    Hi Choosing
    level 2 is just like starting all over again (for me anyway) and today i am aching ALL over :ohwell:
  • quietattheback
    Options
    Finished Level 1. Again I found my legs were really suffering from my run last night.

Tomorrow I am going to return to my usual plan of eating breakfast, letting it settle, and then working out, to see if that makes it any easier.

Level 2 here I come!

i usually work out after work as i already get up so early its impossiple to get up any earlier to work out, but having a few days off this week so going to eat breakfast and then work out, see if it helps. after work i feel sick when i am working out. x
  • sian_1989
    sian_1989 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today was day 7 of L1 for me and I'm starting to get bored!! I'm also getting painful shins, not shin splints as I've known them before though. It's a different sort of feeling! Not sure what to do about it though =[
    Body combat tomorrow so a day off from 30DS, Due to start L2 next week and looking forward to it! I feel like my inchloss has stopped now, hoping L2 will kick that off again.
  • chezileigh
    Options
    You might find some support socks useful, I can't think what else it can be but shin splints, but if the weight bearing impact is causing it, which seems likely, support socks like those used by runners should be very helpful.
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    day one of level 3...ohh it nearly killed me.. I mixed it up with some modified and advanced versions... phewwwww....

Have a great day guys
  • chezileigh
    Options
    well done zanasush!!! I know how hard day 1 of level two was so goodness knows where you are right now. Well done for being able to mix it up like that, keep it up!
  • supermomtoo4
    supermomtoo4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    6th day of level 2 done. I'm getting pretty frustrated. I'm eating better than I ever have. I'm doing the shred plus extra exercise and ive only lost 1 freaking pound in a month. I've lost 1 inch in my waist. And a half in my hips. It just seems like I should see more results by now.
  • zanasush
    Options
    well done zanasush!!! I know how hard day 1 of level two was so goodness knows where you are right now. Well done for being able to mix it up like that, keep it up!

Thank u .. and good luck for completeing level 2..
  • zanasush
    Options
    6th day of level 2 done. I'm getting pretty frustrated. I'm eating better than I ever have. I'm doing the shred plus extra exercise and ive only lost 1 freaking pound in a month. I've lost 1 inch in my waist. And a half in my hips. It just seems like I should see more results by now.

Hey, ur not alone. I have the same thing. I have infact gained a lb. But later I came to know that muscle weigh heavier than fat which is why the weight either increase or remains the same. I am in day 2 of level 3. I have lost an inch from my waist and half inch from my thigh..all I can say is hang in there!!!.. we will get there eventually.. dotn feel bad.. we are all in this together...

:wink:
  • supermomtoo4
    supermomtoo4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks Zanasush.

Day 7 of level 2 done. I'm really not liking pendulum lunges, walk out push ups, squat with a v raise, or anything that involves a plank. I don't even like Jillian anymore!

How's level 3 for you?
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Hey, ur not alone. I have the same thing. I have infact gained a lb. But later I came to know that muscle weigh heavier than fat which is why the weight either increase or remains the same. I am in day 2 of level 3. I have lost an inch from my waist and half inch from my thigh..all I can say is hang in there!!!.. we will get there eventually.. dotn feel bad.. we are all in this together...

:wink:

Me too.....
    Nada, I am working the program
    Toughie but inches gone but not on waist

Jasmin
  • quietattheback
    Options
    Thanks Zanasush.

Day 7 of level 2 done. I'm really not liking pendulum lunges, walk out push ups, squat with a v raise, or anything that involves a plank. I don't even like Jillian anymore!

How's level 3 for you?

i hate jillian today... i even swore at her today!

i just failed half way through day 3 level 2, not been eating/drinking properly last few days and it really shows in my fitness! going to go back a step to level one for a few days :-(
  • chezileigh
    Options
    going back a step is the hardest thing to do sometimes, it's really sensible of you, and much better than giving up which is what some people would do.

I haven't done the shred since Wednesday now because of my shoulder and generally feeling a bit crappy with TOM so goodness knows how hard it will be when I come to do it tomorrow morning.
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    level1 day9 done. I took a little two day Jillian break...not sure about going on to level2 or going another 10 days on level1 but at Natalie level (or as close as possible).
    Chezileigh- hope your shoulder is ok and btw, super-cute baby!! Laura