• msjessielynn
    msjessielynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Went Twice today:)

Having a great time!!
  • stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Went this evening, going again tomorrow morning!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I worked out at Curves today. Tomorrow I will be there to Work, but I will get in a Workout too.
    :wink: I hope to 'see' all of you there too.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: It took me all morning, but I finally talked myself into Working Out this morning. I worked all night at my Home Health Job, and when I got to Curves all I wanted to do was sit at the desk and drink my Coffee. But I did it. AND burned 478 Calories while I was at it!!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :happy: LJ WAY TO GO! I bet you had more energy afterwards. I went to curves today and really enjoyed it. This week I am going to go Mon, Wed, Sat. I have only been doing 2 workouts and that is not enough. Weight in/Measured - lost 15 inches of fat and down 27 lbs:happy:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks, CG!! Yes, I did have a lot of Energy yesterday.
    :drinker: Curves is closed today but - even though I got up late - I walked past Curves on my way to McDonalds for Breakfast before Church. (3.21 miles total). When I got there the Lady at the counter said "Are you having your Usual?" The man who had come in just after me said "You must come here often?" I said "Nope today is my First time" Nobody believed me of course!!
    :laugh: :happy: :laugh:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Burned 462 Calories at Curves after Work today. I usually work out in the Mornings, but lately I have had to work out in the afternoon due to my Job Schedule being 'wonky'. I am surprized by how Great the Afternoon Workouts are! Makes me ALMOST think about changing my Schedule, LOL!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Walked to Work at Curves AND also Worked Out There today = Great Day!!
  • stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Went to my first bootcamp at Curves last night! Today my butt feels thoroughly kicked! It's going to be hard to walk to class today, I think haha.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations on Surviving Curves Boot Camp. You are a Brave Woman!!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    What is Curves bootcamp? I would love to know.
    I have only been to curves once so far this week due to having the flu. Once fever breaks and not so achy, hoping to go on Saturday.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    I enjoyed curves workout on Sat. Now that I am over the flu my energy is back. YIPPEE
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Glad that you are feeling better, CG!!

I got to Curves this afternoon after work. Will go back tomorrow.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    40 minute Workout this morning. Then I walked 30 minutes to a Cafe for Breakfast -- Vegetable Omelet & A Small bowl of Fresh Fruit.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    WTG LJ- great work out!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: 45 Minute Workout at Curves, then did 30 Minutes on the Treadmill.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Worked out at Curves, then walked around at the Czech Festival for an hour. I was going to Splurge on Homemade Stew and Cornbread that one of the Churchs was doing as a Fund Raiser. But when I got there they were Sold Out!! :laugh:
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yes I did . Love it
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :Went to curves today. I only was able to go to Curves once this week:grumble: . I found it really hard today. I need to work out at least 3 times per week. That is my committment for next week
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Just getting there is the HARDEST Part. Write it on Your Schedule like a Dr Appointment.