Yes I did. It was 1 of 3 workouts I did today. #losingthelastbit
  • stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Got my 30 in today!
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    question for all you curvesmart ladies......when the curvessmart calculates your calories burned, say like 350 calories burned on the circuit, do you also count the aerobic activity you did on the platforms in addition to the curvesmart or is it included in the total that comes up on the terminal?? i have always been curious about this. Somedays i burned nearly 600 calories on the curvessmart and i usallly jog on the platforms, so 15 minutes or so.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :That's a good question. It make sense that cuvesmart calculates the calories you burn using the terminals because you have to input the disc at each terminal. I could be wrong. Anyone else knows?

Have put in 51 session as of Saturday. Yippee - Do :heart: Curves!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Worked out this morning, 40 minutes on the Circuit.
    :happy: I have 900 Workouts, but I am not sure when they counted.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    WOW:happy: 900 workouts- CONGRATS:flowerforyou:
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yes I sure did
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: I Did, I Did!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Yes! And per my HRM I burned the most cals I have since I bought it a month ago.
  • briyowes
    Options
    question for all you curvesmart ladies......when the curvessmart calculates your calories burned, say like 350 calories burned on the circuit, do you also count the aerobic activity you did on the platforms in addition to the curvesmart or is it included in the total that comes up on the terminal?? i have always been curious about this. Somedays i burned nearly 600 calories on the curvessmart and i usallly jog on the platforms, so 15 minutes or so.

I don't think it includes the recovery boards. However, the higher you get your heart rate while on the boards, the better the burn on the machines will be. At least that's what works for me. So when I just walk or step side to side, I find that my cals burned or lower. But when I jog, my burn is way higher.
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes I DID !!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Done!! And walked to work the Afternoon Shift at Curves!!It is a bit over 2 miles round trip.
  • briyowes
    Options
    Yes I did! Got another really great burn!
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    yes i did, 30 min on smart and 30 minute zumba :heart: :heart: :heart: ZUMBA :smile:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Just barely made it before they closed!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Curves was closed today, so No.

:drinker: But I did walk to Braum's for Lunch (2.27 mile)
    Treadmill At Anytime Fitness = 2.04 mile.
    Recumbent Bike @ Anytime Fitness = 7.79 mile
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    WOW - great exercising :happy:
    I went to Curves on Saturday. I did do some walking today in the snow and housework. My steps -8731, 3.85 miles and 574.00 cals used. Not to bad for a Sunday.:wink:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Walked to Curves & back home today. It usually takes at least 16 - 17 minutes each way. Today I made it home in

THIRTEEN MINUTES!!!!:drinker: The 13 minutes will be part of my walk with DH to 7-11 later. We will probably walk slower (he has

BAD Knees) but I am still happy about the 13 minutes!!
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I did my workout yesterday (442 burned) and I will go again today after I get off of work! No Curves this wednesday. I'll be trick or treating with my 6 year old.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Workout, MrsSpace!!