What workout did you do today?

Options
Just an idea, but maybe you could post what your Insanity workout you did daily/weekly in here to hold each of us responsible?

Replies

• kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just finished Plyo!! I really hate the last part of that workout lol! But determined to do this! Got my heart rate up, great sweat, and I can already feel it all over!
  • rhoades716
    Options
    I think it is a great idea to list our workouts, almost like a little fitness log!

I did the Fit Test today and NOT looking forward to Plyo tomorrow LOL.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Well done !

@Rhoades
    LOL
    When I did Plyo the other day, I was paranoid that I was going to fall through my wooden floors! 50 year old homes weren't meant for Insanity lol
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done !

@Rhoades
    LOL
    When I did Plyo the other day, I was paranoid that I was going to fall through my wooden floors! 50 year old homes weren't meant for Insanity lol

Yeah mine too!
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Just imagine the old floor I will be jumping on in Afghanistan LOL
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was the fit test, today will be plyo.
  • careycm616
    Options
    I just finished the cardio recovery today, Day 11. Glad it was a recovery day, tired from yesterdays workout
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Did Plyo today and all I can say was OMG that was freaking hard. I hated it and loved it at the same time. I worked out had a shower and was still dripping with sweat. It was a great sweat
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Did Plyo today and all I can say was OMG that was freaking hard. I hated it and loved it at the same time. I worked out had a shower and was still dripping with sweat. It was a great sweat

This! It was a great workout, but it was harder than what I was expecting. Had to take a few more breaks then he allowed.......... I already feel it in my shoulders and legs........ Can't wait to see how the progress shapes up!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Just finished Plyo!! I really hate the last part of that workout lol! But determined to do this! Got my heart rate up, great sweat, and I can already feel it all over!

I love the last part of the workout! I think it's because it's the last part, lol!
  • jdjohnson2012
    Options
    I did Plyo today! What a workout!!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 for me I did Plyo Cardio Circuit CAN YOU SAY INTENSE AND CRAZY HARD!!! I had to take a couple of breaks in between sweat was just dripping and I was sooo out of breath lol hoping Day 3 is better Cardio Power and Resistance
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi,

even though I am starting my 2nd round of Insanity coming Monday, I felt so motivated by your posts, that I've decided to
    do Pure Cardio workout today!

I think it was the first time that I've managed to get through the warm up without taking a waterbreak.
    During the actual workout I did take some breaks but overall I think I did better than before.
    My HRM kept beeping, lol...burned 299 calories...
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Hi,

even though I am starting my 2nd round of Insanity coming Monday, I felt so motivated by your posts, that I've decided to
    do Pure Cardio workout today!

I think it was the first time that I've managed to get through the warm up without taking a waterbreak.
    During the actual workout I did take some breaks but overall I think I did better than before.
    My HRM kept beeping, lol...burned 299 calories...

Fantastic ! Well done !

I'm starting on Monday, but I did a short workout on the elliptical machine earlier and 30 minutes last night . Just want to do some Callanetics this week to stretch out my body and get it ready for the craziness!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday and day 2 today. It is so hard. I have no idea how people do this for 2 months straight.
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday and day 2 today. It is so hard. I have no idea how people do this for 2 months straight.

The same way that you will be doing this for the coming 2 months! With determination, a support system ( this group ) and the motivation that you will feel as soon as you notice the difference in your body. And you probably don't have to wait long before you see the first results. Go for it!
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    @Emily, thanks for your support! Hope for great results for you when starting Monday!
  • careycm616
    Options
    Did Cardio Power and Resistance. Boy do I hate those power jumps and the pushups then mountain climbers. I'm getting better, can almost keep up with the pushups now!
  • rhoades716
    Options
    I just finished Day 2- Plyo, and wow did it kick my butt! Every time I had to take extra time to break I just imagined all you guys right there with me in the gym doing the same workout right there next to me. I was like a fatter (for the time being), whiter Shaun T LOL!
  • rhoades716
    Options

The same way that you will be doing this for the coming 2 months! With determination, a support system ( this group ) and the motivation that you will feel as soon as you notice the difference in your body. And you probably don't have to wait long before you see the first results. Go for it!

Its motivating each other just like this that will make everyone successful! I feed off of other people motivating each other! Everyone keep up the hard work!