What workout did you do today?

Options

Replies

• emily_bird
    Options
    Just imagine the old floor I will be jumping on in Afghanistan LOL

LMAO !

Well done everyone ! Remember, all of that hard work and liquid awesome (sweat) is making your stronger by the day ;)

If you want some great motivation (some funny) , check these out
    http://pinterest.com/source/hasfit.com/

http://pinterest.com/josh99gb/workout-motivation/
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Never heard sweat referred to as "Liquid Awesome" That is really catchy!
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing cardio recovery tonight. Maybe this time I'll be able to hold and pulse without wanting to die!
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    Plyo done...it kicked my butt...I woanted to turn the T.V. off, but got thru with it...

If I can do it, anybody can!
  • rhoades716
    Options
    I heard a rumor that if you shut off your television while Insanity is on, Shaun T will ring your doorbell and make you have to workout with him, but from the beginning of the workout. Just giving you a little warning, glad you kept with it and made it through!
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I heard a rumor that if you shut off your television while Insanity is on, Shaun T will ring your doorbell and make you have to workout with him, but from the beginning of the workout. Just giving you a little warning, glad you kept with it and made it through!

Lol :laugh:
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    I'll be doing cardio recovery tonight. Maybe this time I'll be able to hold and pulse without wanting to die!

How did you do? Felt good right?!
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did Cardio Recovery today and boy did I need that. My Calves however are still burning from Day 2. I am excited to get through week 1.
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    I did Cardio Recovery today and boy did I need that. My Calves however are still burning from Day 2. I am excited to get through week 1.

Good work! 2 more workouts for you this week and then you'll enjoy a day rest! Feeling proud when looking back at this week!
    Keep going!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options

This right here! I was able to do it, only had to stop once or twice through the lunges and squats cause my legs were on FIRE

This is week one and I love it, but I do struggle. I can see how this would work! I am excited to take my progress pics =)
  • rhoades716
    Options
    I finished Cardio Power & Resistance today. So many times I was almost convinced I had to wear a helmet for this one, I thought my arms were going to collapse and I was going to eat the floor. Great workout though!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday and day 2 today. It is so hard. I have no idea how people do this for 2 months straight.

The same way that you will be doing this for the coming 2 months! With determination, a support system ( this group ) and the motivation that you will feel as soon as you notice the difference in your body. And you probably don't have to wait long before you see the first results. Go for it!

Thanks!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Today i did Day 4 of Insanity Cardio Recovery it felt so good to take a break lol !! not to intense today
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio this morning and I didn't think I was going to make it through....it was awful but I feel good now that its done LOL
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Today i did Day 4 of Insanity Cardio Recovery it felt so good to take a break lol !! not to intense today

I just finished Day 4 as well. I agree that it did feel good to take a break from all the jumping around and arm swinging, but WOW did those little pulse moves BURN! I don't think he could have counted any slower LOL!
  • careycm616
    Options
    Did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, Day 13.

Everyone who feels like they're struggling, I swear after 2 weeks, you start to feel awesome! I kept with them the entire time, except for the last exercise.
    Cardio Abs was different... let's see how I feel tomorrow
  • jdjohnson2012
    Options

My calves are buring too!!! OMG! I always remember to stretch my calves after now that I know they never do! By the end of todays Pure Cardio, my calves are finally starting to feel better!
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    You guys are all doing a great job, very motivating!
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Finished Pure Cardio today, after that water break and I saw the timer said 15+ minutes, I had to pause the video and make sure i read that correctly LOL. I was dying throughout the workout, but I was glad to see that even Shaun T had to take a break! That is motivation right there!
  • careycm616
    Options
    Just did Plyo cardio circuit, day 16. I always forget the second circuit of basketball jumps and pushup sets are the worst.

Does anyone else's shoulders hurt while doing the plank side jump things? I can barely hold myself up for one set.