I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven't had twirly in over 3 months!

I confess that I hate going out on dates in this cold Minnesota weather and I will make excuses to stay home and snuggle under my blanket.

haha twirly!? i've never heard "it" called that! :) If it makes makes you feel better, it's been longer for me!!! :cry:

...and I confess that i just had the thought of what if by "twirly" this poster actually means some high-caloric dessert she is refraining from (since we are on MFP), and now i've just embarrassed myself by confessing my lack of "twirly" in another way... hmmm...

its been almost four months for me :(((((

Amateurs dry.gif

Try YEARS............yes years.......like uh, 4 or 5 I lost count :sad:

I am really surprised I dont look like this excited.gif

rofl.gif

haha i never said it hadn't been years for me as well! :tongue:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't believe I'm about to tell you all this.

I confess that a few years ago, a good friend and I decided that we wanted to have a ménage à trois, so we went to a bar and flirted with this man on a business trip until he took us back to his hotel room.

I also confess that I suggested the idea to her because I wanted to see her naked and knew it would be creepy to just come out and say it.

I confess that I'm walking away now blushing furiously...

Kate - I wanna be you when I grow up!! :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that on Thursday I am auditioning for a singing competition and I am nervous as hell about it.
  • Katefab26
    Options

Why doesn't this ever happen to me!!!!! I'm a man at a bar on a business trip every other week!

--P

Wrong bars?

Anna = :heart: :drinker:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I confess I have never seen any of the Rocky's, Rambo, Godfather, or Scareface movies.

Never heard of Scareface, but Scarface is an awesome movie.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I have never seen any of the Rocky's, Rambo, Godfather, or Scareface movies.

Never heard of Scareface, but Scarface is an awesome movie.

:tongue:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I just wanted to bump this, I miss peoples confessions.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I am super grumpy when I fall out of my eating schedule. I didn't eat all day saturday (after a big breakfast at 5am) and by 7pm I though I was going to bite off Mr. NG's head. Of course he kept ignoreing the fact that I was repeatidly saying I'm hungery, dizzy and have a headache so I think I would have been found not guilty in a court of law lol especially since I almost fainted in best buy. But he did buy me dinner and a dvd to make up for it
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I lost four pounds over the last two weeks and haven't even been logging.

And that I only had twirly time ONCE the entire weekend :cry:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I was approached by a beautiful, fit, red head woman while in Zumba class last week. I was totally caught off guard. She was talking but I couldn't hear any of the words. Wow she's pretty, is that a diamond pendant she is wearing? Wait, don't stare at her chest, look at her eyes idiot! Her sapphire eyes are pretty..wait.... she just smiled, smile back!" She then handed me a piece of folded paper and left. Did I just get a phone number? Nope ( , _ ,) It was a class schedule for the fitness class. So I went to the class earlier this morning. It was hard. It kicked my *kitten*. I foolishly followed with Zumba afterwards and this was me at then end of both classes. tumblr_m920cpYxpJ1qb0s4do1_r2_1280.gif I did enjoy the new class and plan to go back.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am really kind of nervous for tonight even tho I really wanna do it..lol.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I was approached by a beautiful, fit, red head woman while in Zumba class last week. I was totally caught off guard. She was talking but I couldn't hear any of the words. Wow she's pretty, is that a diamond pendant she is wearing? Wait, don't stare at her chest, look at her eyes idiot! Her sapphire eyes are pretty..wait.... she just smiled, smile back!" She then handed me a piece of folded paper and left. Did I just get a phone number? Nope ( , _ ,) It was a class schedule for the fitness class. So I went to the class earlier this morning. It was hard. It kicked my *kitten*. I foolishly followed with Zumba afterwards and this was me at then end of both classes. I did enjoy the new class and plan to go back.

Get her number!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I confess that I lost my cool with my daughter tonight and yelled at her. I feel awful :(
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I confess that my best friend may have become my 'friend with benefits' as of last night.

Oops :wink:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that as I was leaving the office last night I saw my co-worker left his desk unlocked. My manager has now received an email from said co-worker telling him how much he likes big butts and cannot lie.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that my best friend may have become my 'friend with benefits' as of last night.

Oops :wink:

get your twirly on.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I was approached by a beautiful, fit, red head woman while in Zumba class last week. I was totally caught off guard. She was talking but I couldn't hear any of the words. Wow she's pretty, is that a diamond pendant she is wearing? Wait, don't stare at her chest, look at her eyes idiot! Her sapphire eyes are pretty..wait.... she just smiled, smile back!" She then handed me a piece of folded paper and left. Did I just get a phone number? Nope ( , _ ,) It was a class schedule for the fitness class. So I went to the class earlier this morning. It was hard. It kicked my *kitten*. I foolishly followed with Zumba afterwards and this was me at then end of both classes. I did enjoy the new class and plan to go back.

Get her number!

Found out she's engaged. :frown:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that as I was leaving the office last night I saw my co-worker left his desk unlocked. My manager has now received an email from said co-worker telling him how much he likes big butts and cannot lie.

bahahahahahahah! You are awesome!!!!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I confess I drove 45 minutes to have dinner and look at Christmas lights with a cowboy last night. I confess I had a lot of fun!! :wink:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I wanted to wish Kit good luck on her competition today........

I confess Im about ready to climb the walls if I dont get out of the house at night soon(yay tomorrows friday)