Did you do your workout today?

Replies

• katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Been 4 days since day 2. :cry:

Thesis writing is killing me. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully.
    Thesis writing does that, Super. Been there myself. It's SO good to be done with that! Hang in there!
  • katanasnk
    I just finished day 3 level 1 today! My fiance works nights and I only work out when he's sleeping or at work, so today he didn't want to go to bed when he usually does and all I could think was "Ahhh I need to get my workout in before class!" but then I felt bad haha.

My thighs are so sore, just the tops of them though. What do you guys do in addition to 3DS?
    I'm doing C25K as well. Or trying to.
  • katanasnk
    I finished Level 1 today! So excited! I'm proud of myself... 10 days in a row! I'm scared but excited to start level2!!!

I FEEL heaps of progress (in clothes fitness strength) but not sure I SEE any yet :)

YAY!!! :happy: Congratulations! That's great! I could see some new upper arm definition at that point. Level 2 has some moves that I think are fun (but tough). Expect to feel like you're starting from square one all over again... but you'll see improvement again too! It just keeps getting better (and I am NOT an optimist). By the time you're "comfortable" it's time to step it up.
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    yep lvl 2 now and that hurt xx I took some mearsurements and ive lost cms all over yay keep going everyone x
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Thank you for this I was thinking we needed something along these lines.

So for me

CW: 82.7gks
    GW 70kgs
    End of 30DS GW: 75kg

26/11 - Day 1, L1
    27/11 - Day 2, L1
    28/11 Hopefully I do day 3 but im going for a 5k run not suremy legs will make the 30DS after :(
    29/11
    30/11
    1/12
    2/12
    3/12 ...... I must do tonight even though i'll get home late :( this isnt going well for me :(

How are you doing?
  • lovelyladyJ21
    I finished Level 1 today! So excited! I'm proud of myself... 10 days in a row! I'm scared but excited to start level2!!!

I FEEL heaps of progress (in clothes fitness strength) but not sure I SEE any yet :)

That is amazing!!! You should be very proud!
    You might not be able to see it but feeling it is just as better!!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    I just finished day 3 level 1 today! My fiance works nights and I only work out when he's sleeping or at work, so today he didn't want to go to bed when he usually does and all I could think was "Ahhh I need to get my workout in before class!" but then I felt bad haha.

My thighs are so sore, just the tops of them though. What do you guys do in addition to 3DS?

Its hard when your trying to work your workout around other people but don't let that stop you!! I'm still trying to get some kind of workout in on the weekends but it's just so much harder!!

I do Brazilian Butt lift (I started day 1 yesterday and I'm dieing today!). But I did this a few years ago and I did some weight lifting but that was about it and I lost about 40 lbs. So if you think your getting a good workout in you don't have to do too much more!!! But listen to your body!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    yep lvl 2 now and that hurt xx I took some mearsurements and ive lost cms all over yay keep going everyone x

That is amazing I bet you feel great!!!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Day 17 and I'm hanging in there (it's done). Haven't missed a day yet.

Thats something to be proud of!! =)
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Level 1 day 9 today!!!!!!! Level 2 soo quickly approaching, ahh!

WOHOO!!! I can't wait to do level 2 I think I'm getting bored with level 1 even though I'm having some issues!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Day 4 level 2+30min on ellipical. Keep up the great work everyone.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Level 1 Day 6 completed. It's getting a little bit easier! I've had a headache all day and wasn't really looking forward to working out! I honestly really considered just taking a nap because my headaches get really bad ( to the point I stand up and puke) but anyways it wasn't all that bad so I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did!
    Got through it, I even was able to do more push ups than I have been the last couple of days!
    Still not anywhere near as many as I could before but it's progress!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Level 1 Day 7 for me. It doesn't seem to get any easier...lol! Looks like I start Level 2 on the 10th but that is the same day my monthly friend comes, so I'm debating staying on Level 1 for that week...lol
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    It feels so good doesn't it! Even doing one more push up than the day before is an amazing success. We're rockin this thing! Keep it up! :-)
  • stehmari
    Level 1 Day 6 completed. It's getting a little bit easier! I've had a headache all day and wasn't really looking forward to working out! I honestly really considered just taking a nap because my headaches get really bad ( to the point I stand up and puke) but anyways it wasn't all that bad so I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did!
    Got through it, I even was able to do more push ups than I have been the last couple of days!
    Still not anywhere near as many as I could before but it's progress!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

:-) WAHOO!!! Great job! I know how it is when you must push yourself. I'm always glad when I do! GREAT JOB!!
  • stehmari
    So I must share....I was doing day 10 level 1 today when my boyfriend came home from work. I was doing the side lunges with a front arm raise, and he told me I was doing it wrong! but then i thought about it. No, i don't look like the women in the video, but i stick my butt out and go side to side....isnt that the point!?!?!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    So I must share....I was doing day 10 level 1 today when my boyfriend came home from work. I was doing the side lunges with a front arm raise, and he told me I was doing it wrong! but then i thought about it. No, i don't look like the women in the video, but i stick my butt out and go side to side....isnt that the point!?!?!

Do you stick your butt straight back or to the side? (IDK if that makes any sense) but you have to stick your butt out to the side. The only way I can best describe it so I don't confuse myself or anyone else is. It's like doing the side lunges and touching the side of your butt to the wall on the side your leaning too. Does that make any sense?
  • Level 1 Day 6 is history. I feel sooo good with how far I have come. I will continue to push myself.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Level 1 Day 6 is history. I feel sooo good with how far I have come. I will continue to push myself.

That's amazing!!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    So I finished DAY 7 today! And it felt amazing, I actually got through the whole thing without really stopping. I had to stop for about a second or two on the lunges because my knees been bugging me the last couple of days but I got right back into it! I even did all my push ups and I've been doing them off an on since!

15 extra pushups! My goal is to get 30 before bed! ;)