Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Replies

• llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    I would love more friendships/support! Add me! I am a first time mom to a 9 month old sweet son! :)
  • Would love friends that are motivating!
  • mommie2js
    mommie2js Posts: 2 Member
    Would love friends to motivate me as well. Add me. Thanks
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Welcome everyone!! lots of new faces here.
  • cytaylor1
    cytaylor1 Posts: 2 Member
    I am 26 yrs old and a mother of 2 children. Pls add me as a friend cus I need more friends for support and encouragement! C-mon moms, we can do this!! :D
  • Me too!! I am the mommy of three 5,3,and 1, trying really hard to get this baby weight off me. My goal is to be 40 pounds lighter and in shape by summer. :)
  • tlrcwr
    tlrcwr Posts: 12 Member
    I'd love more support and friends!!!
  • I could use the support, add me please!
  • I could definitely use some more friends. I had my baby 2 months ago and would love some tips from anyone who has had some success in losing the weight!
  • newmotherof2
    newmotherof2 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Im new here and can use all the friends and support I can get Im currently the mother of two kids a 8 year old and a 6month old I was 130 before I got pregnant with my 6 month old and I want to get back to that weight. Im currently breast feeding and having a hard time losing my baby weight
  • nass09
    nass09 Posts: 10 Member
    Looking for support and motivation!
  • lilrani
    lilrani Posts: 7 Member
    Hey all :)

I'm a new mama and would love more support and motivation. Add me :). lilrani
  • 2befitmommy
    2befitmommy Posts: 8 Member
    I'm game. Looking to get back in shape, lose the flabby belly. And look good by summer. Working mom and need the support and need some accountabilty. Lookin for a weight loss buddy.
  • lmkaks
    lmkaks Posts: 119 Member
    Would love the support and motivation!
    I have three kids, ages 5, 3 and 3 months. I have 45 lbs to lose and hope to do it within one year.
    Happy New Year!
  • fdwoods113
    fdwoods113 Posts: 4 Member
    I need some motivation and support! 1 year old and starting school again. My husband is skinny and doesn't even try! Oh yea and I have a full time job! Add me please!
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Mother of 3 boys (7, 4, and 8 months) I ahve about 15 pounds that I am looking to get rid of... please add me.

Thanks
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Hi Everyone, what a great thread. I am new to MFP, just signed up a few days ago.

I have a 3 year old, and about 40lbs extra weight. I live in Spain at the moment, so lots of opportunities for good outdoor activities.

My downfall is lack of time, between work, and household chores. Also my husband travels a lot, and when I am alone w my son, it is hard to fit in exercise. Now that he is a bit older, it may be easier.

I have tried countless times to lose weight, and I had some small success last year w a personal trainer, but I didnt have the eating in control and ultimately, I always lost motivation after a few weeks.

I would love to be friends, and totally need the motivation to stay on track this time.
  • SIngle mother of one AMAZING daughter.. anyone can add me , would love mommy friends.

Sept311228-1.gif
  • raecork
    raecork Posts: 34 Member
    Mom of 4, just joined! me too please
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    I would love to have more mommy friends!