Level One

Options

Replies

• kyrabeth1986
    kyrabeth1986 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 3 level 1. It was so hard to get up this morning and complete Day 3 because I am so sore from the first 2 days. I'm glad i did though because it helped work out the soreness!!!

Im on Level 1 day 3 too. Sooo sore!! Felt the struggle to do the cardio today, but strength and abs were ok. Weighed myself this morning and lost 1lb already.
  • j9bonita
    Options
    Completed Level 1 Day 2 last night. I will do day 3 on my lunch today :)
  • AmyAraba
    AmyAraba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 completed after work yesterday. Oh my days I hurt EVERYwhere today, but will be getting on with L1D3 this evening.
  • shells0715
    shells0715 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Started day 1 yesterday! Felt a little out of shape! Going to start day 2 before work today :)
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 day 1 during my lunch break. I can't believe my arms and legs feel sore after 20 minutes.
  • mdpatterson
    Options
    1/2: Day 1, Level1
    1/3: Day 2, Level 1
    1/4: Day 3, Level 1 (Didn't know if I was going to make it this morning or not. Legs are definitely sore!)
  • xcandyholic
    Options
    Just finished day 3 of level 1! Even with cramps things are starting to get easier. :)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 of Level 1 this morning! I've been thinking about doing this morning and night since it's only a 20 minute workout and I'm super excited about it. But then again, I do feel a little sore so I don't wanna injure myself. What do you guys usually do?

Sometime when I hit day 7 and I feel its easier and I am not as sore, then i will double up the workouts!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    1/2/13- Level 1 Day 4 done (did level 1 twice today)
    1/3/13- Level 1 Day 5 (or 6 if you count the doubling up from yesterday)
    1/4/13- Level 1 Day 7 and ading some butt workouts that I found online!!!
    1/5/13-
    1/6/13-
  • Kathie444
    Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 completed
  • suzmathew
    Options
    level 1 day 3 completed, im finding its getting easier, but im still hurting each day afer, especially my legs
  • HeiWol87
    Options
    I'm a little bit behind, did day 1 today.... Jillian kicked my butt!!
  • wetsel23
    wetsel23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 5 level 1 today!! Felt great, most of the soreness subsided and was able to do the entire workout, seems to be getting a little easier!! Great job on the pound lost. I was also able to lose 2 this week!!
  • daniellef989
    daniellef989 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4. A little late for me but I'm glad I got it in. Unfortunately, I was craving pizza and let myself have some before my fast begins on Sunday. Felt very guilty about it afterwards but oh well. I need to get over it!
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - Level 1- 3rd Jan 2013

Done done done :D !! SOAR :( but thats okie :D !!

Day 4 - Level 1 - 4th Jan 2013 - DONE - NAILED IT AND KILLED THOSE YUCKY LOOKING FAT ( well almost ) hehe

I have been doing 20 min of aerobics and started 20 squats and 5 push-ups on day 1 with DS. So for today, I am on my 35 squats and 8 push ups(trying to do a complete push-up) along with 19 min aerobics and a morning walk for 20 min

My legssss ( sob sob ) They are sore , calf muscle and shoulders are hurting even when I sleep, even when I sit !!
    However doing almost all the circuit without any break in btw.. I can feel I have become strong and I feel sexy while doing;)

Hope you all are having great time and feeling sexy as well while working out ..

xoxo :*

Day 5 - Level 1- 5th jan 2013 - Completed

xoxo

good luck all
  • krs5201
    krs5201 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 1/5/2013
    Finished level 1 without a ton of difficulty, but there were some moments I wanted to take a break!
  • xcandyholic
    Options
    Just finished day 4! I was able to do some plank push ups this time. ;)
  • mdpatterson
    Options
    Day 4, Level 1 is done! Not sore today and it seems to be getting easier!
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 2, level 1 complete after 45 minutes of a Spin class. It was much more difficult today since I did a workout beforehand. Tomorrow I will do the shred video first.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I completed day 3 yesterday with a burn of 284 calories..

Was super tough yesterday.. Wasnt gonna do it.. Started eating chocolate cake and drinking red wine and stopped myself half way though to exercise.. You beautiful people motivated me to move my *kitten* :)

So THANKS!!!