Monday - Check in

Options
FuzzieJelly
FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
What is your current weight? How are you doing? Had any success or struggles this weekend?

Replies

• sdzuba
    sdzuba Posts: 10
    Options
    My current weight is 229.4 lbs.
  • texasokie
    texasokie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't check in Monday, it's been a crazy week at work and home. Monday's have always been my weigh in days, my weight this week is 198.6
  • Carolhn11
    Options
    My current w is 175pds :bigsmile:
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have no choice but to check in on Saturdays as I work at 4:00 AM Monday through Friday. Anyway, my weight this morning is 167.8:happy:
  • julz_72
    julz_72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    week one done and 1.2kg lost, yay
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    CW: 268.8
    GW: 130-140
  • fergie2812
    Options
    hi
    sw 242
    cw 240.6
    gw 161
  • bonnieluann
    Options
    cw 256
    gw150
  • rethadiet
    rethadiet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My weight is 211.6 lbs. I have lost 4.4 lbs since 1 January 2013. My eating habits can still improve. I added exercise (walking the dogs). I think the weight loss is water and few calories burned with exercise.
  • csmith822
    csmith822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 196. I have lost 4 pounds since January 1st and I am feeling good. Logging all of my food really helped keep me on track over the weekend.
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    SW of 2013 ~ 213.0
    CW ~ 213
    GW for 2013 ~ 160.0
  • maryannsaunderspreston
    Options
    Well, I lost two pounds this week!! I am really happy with that. I didn't do any exercises yesterday, and I also cheated a little bit. I am giving myself on cheat day a week, but allowing myself to go over board with it. I haven't really changed what I eat yet (mainly because I haven't been to the grocery store yet, that is on today's list of things to do). The only thing I did that was really bad was that I drank a pop. I haven't had one in a good while, so I treated myself. But now it is the start of a new week, and it is time to get back to BUSINESS!!! I am going to try to start the 30 day shred today. I have seen a couple people talking about it, so I am going to check it out. Hope everyone was successful this week!!!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i did great this weekend...i am so proud of myself...........
    we have an ice hut and this past week we went and put it on the lake. so this weekend we went ice fishing. normally all i eat at the ice hut is junk food (chips,chocolate,pop...etc) BUT this time i thought ahead and took veggies,dip and fruits. no pop, just water. i felt so good about myself (which i haven't in awhile so it's a nice feeeling).my weigh in day is tomorrow so i will post my weight then :)

WTG everyone!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    No loss this week, but I didn't expect one. I didn't eat the best over the weekend and my sodium was over by a bunch!

Everyone keep up the GREAT work!

Michelle
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 212. I struggled all weekend because it was my husband's 30th Birthday and we partied HARD. But I'm back in gear now! I lost 2lbs in the first week of the New Year! Hoping to stay on this downward trend.
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    SW:295
    CW:290
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    SW on 1/2/13 - 239
    CW today - 235.4
  • myluv4lifgros
    myluv4lifgros Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    January 1 weight-211
    January 7 weight-209.4

On track so far. I didn't do a whole lot of exercise last week, but I hope to get back into the swing of things now that I can return to a "normal" week. Being busy has its ups and downs, but for me I am determined to make busy mean productive.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    SW: 228
    CW: 228

No loss since Jan 1, but I think I had a good week, mostly sodium on the weekend that's got me stalled. I have been consistent with my exercise and calorie count, so I think it's the food choices themselves, like the egg rolls yesterday - low cal but high sodium. Going to work on getting the sodium down and potassium up.

Have a good week all!
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    SW: 233.8
    CW: 226.0

Honestly, I almost cried when I stepped on the scale. That loss isn't really the whole story...after Christmas when I weighed myself, I had "gained" three pounds. I was in a fragile mental place, and that 3lbs, even though rationally I knew it wasn't "real" weight and was mostly water weight, still through me for a loop and I ended up gorging myself all weekend last weekend. I tried my best to be disciplined this past week and really hit it hard with the exercise, but I honestly wasn't expecting ALL of the gain plus more to come off. It was the extra boost I really needed to get my motivation back!