• loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    CW-222.6
    GW-125-130
  • jsb76
    jsb76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CW 202- My digital scale keeps going between 201.2 and 202 this morning- so I'll count it as 202. Lost a little more than a pound- disappointed that it wasn't more- did a lot of exercise and was careful about my food. Oh well- we'll see what this week brings- thinking I'll have a good week. I'm going to try and get a food scale this week so I can more accurately know the portions of protein I'm eating...
  • maryannsaunderspreston
    Options
    Forgot to put my weight on here. Sorry!!! LOL

Starting Weight: 295lbs
    Current Weight: 293lbs
    Goal Weight: 200lbs
    (starting goal, will see how I feel and look and decided if I need to go lower).
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
  • ejmerckley
    ejmerckley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today's Weight - 206.8
    Not really what I was hoping for but it's a 1.2lb loss so I'll take it :)
    Getting ready for my workout so we'll see what tomorrow brings.
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Weight: 197

Lost 2 pounds this week..didn't have any problems this weekend, mostly stayed home, same old routine. Did go to Applebee's and ate dinner last night but chose from the under 550 menu.

Onward and downward :)
  • betancourta229
    betancourta229 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    CW: 189.2 lbs
    GW: 150-140 lbs depending how I feel!

Lost a pound and a half! Most of it was holiday celebration but still in the right direction!
  • reerazzle
    reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Lost no weight loss this week. At least I did not gain!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    SW: 228
    CW: 228

No loss since Jan 1, but I think I had a good week, mostly sodium on the weekend that's got me stalled. I have been consistent with my exercise and calorie count, so I think it's the food choices themselves, like the egg rolls yesterday - low cal but high sodium. Going to work on getting the sodium down and potassium up.

Have a good week all!

I have a hard time with sodium as well!
  • meredithfp
    meredithfp Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fridays are my weigh-in day, but I peeked today and found 228. That's .6 down from my weigh-in (but .4 up from my last peek -- I think I need to stop peeking mid-week.)
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    SW: 228
    CW: 228

No loss since Jan 1, but I think I had a good week, mostly sodium on the weekend that's got me stalled. I have been consistent with my exercise and calorie count, so I think it's the food choices themselves, like the egg rolls yesterday - low cal but high sodium. Going to work on getting the sodium down and potassium up.

Have a good week all!

I have a hard time with sodium as well!

I know, it's a crazy thing, I really try and watch but sometimes I get too busy and forget to check until it's too late. Or sometimes I just really want something and don't bother to check :ohwell:
    Either way, I need to be more careful. I hadn't checked in for awhile and know some of the problem is likely some water weight from the tail end of the holidays as well, so I am sure I will be back on track next week. Have a good week.
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    ^^^ i do the same thing LOL

I def need to stop peaking LOL

CW 188.4
    GW 140 ??

didnt realize how over my sodium i was going almost everyday-!!

YIKES!! that might be what part of the problem is --so this week- WATCH MY SODIUM- ugggg
  • gavins1mimi
    gavins1mimi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've lost 1.8 lbs since Jan 1, which cuts my gain from my holiday overindulgence by about half. Maybe next week at this time I'll be back to where I was before the holidays. I need to drink more water!
  • Goodjaz50
    Goodjaz50 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started Zumba last week and went to 2 sessions. Goal is to do 3x/week at a local women's gym (1/2 hour cardio, 1/2 hour strength each session) and 2x/week doing Zumba. I'm the biggest woman at both places but I'm moving and getting healthier so am trying not to focus too much on being the biggest.

SW: 263
    CW: 250
    GW: 175
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Todays weight - 192
    Last monday I was at 198 (gained some because of the holidays) so now Im right back down :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,254 Member
    Options
    SW - 220
    CW - 219

GW - 160

I lost a pound...did not expect it with the inability to exercise...so I'll take it. Started walking on treadmill today...yeah. It was a good week other than my same issue with night time cravings. I must get them under control. On to week two:smile:
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 269.4 lbs
    Today's weight 266.3 lbs
    Loss 3.1 lbs
    Goal weight 195 lbs
    Honestly I'm back to my weight from two weeks ago. I gained over the New Years weekend. So here's hoping for a real loss this week.
    Great Job Everyone!!
  • ChubbyCyclist
    ChubbyCyclist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW: 216
    CW: 213.4 - down 2.6 woot!
    GW: 145
  • charlami
    Options
    SW 07/10/2012 370 lbs
    CW 01/07/2013 295 lbs
    GOAL 150 lbs (145 to go)

I had a fantastic weekend. I need to get more exercise. Took the dog to the park.. that was something.
  • karrermom
    karrermom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Weighing in on Tuesday, but I expect some loss....not much, but I haven't "earned" a big loss.