Monday - Check in

Options

Replies

• sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I am also weighing in on Tuesday and hoping for at least a little loss, not expecting a huge loss but anything is better than nothing.
    I will come back into this post and put my sw and cw after I weigh in. =)
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    OOPS was running late this morning and didn't weight. I have not done too well so I will be suprised by a loss.
  • theladyn
    theladyn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    cw: 191.6
    gw: 155
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Starting weight Jan 1st was 193.7, Current weight 191.0. I have to say I was surprised. I could have done a lot better the past week. With school on break and my schedule not normal, I was very lazy with exercise and ate too much junk food. Plus I have been finishing a sinus infection which has made staying sedentary all the more fun. So here's to surprises!! My goal for next week is to get under 190!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    CW: 186.6
    GW: 155
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I lost .8 (8/10th) of a pound, which is rather strange since I've been eating more. (I held steady, no losses the previous four or five weeks)

Eating more probably sounds weird, but I'm trying to fix my broken metabolism. I've spent the past two weeks trying to reach my TDEE by eating reasonable amounts of healthy foods every two to three hours. Surprisingly, without fast or fried foods, I'm struggling to increase my calories to normal maintenance levels.

Yesterday was the first day in more than two weeks that I got in all my 2,086 calories. I plan to stay at this eating level for the next eight weeks. I expect I'll gain six to ten pounds along the way, but it will be worth it if I can get my metabolism moving again.
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I started Zumba last week and went to 2 sessions. Goal is to do 3x/week at a local women's gym (1/2 hour cardio, 1/2 hour strength each session) and 2x/week doing Zumba. I'm the biggest woman at both places but I'm moving and getting healthier so am trying not to focus too much on being the biggest.

SW: 263
    CW: 250
    GW: 175

I was doing Zumba last year, and was the biggest one there, too. I found it to be a "no judgement zone", though. No matter what size, every woman there struggled with the steps from time to time. We all looked/felt silly, but burned calories and had fun. I gotta get to another Zumba class soon! :)
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One more pound and I'll be back where I was prior to the evil holiday weight gain!!
    SW:264
    CW:218
    GW:170
  • kelcity
    kelcity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Week 1: -6 pounds (goodbye holiday gain!)
    2013 Goal: -52 pounds

I worked very hard last week, and it paid off. I hope I can keep it up this week, as I'm just returning to work after a 2 week vacation. I eat very well at work all day, since I only eat what I pack. My problem is going home and binging. My goal for today is to get dinner started, workout while it cooks, eat dinner, then, not eat anything else for the evening.
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    SW 07/10/2012 370 lbs
    CW 01/07/2013 295 lbs
    GOAL 150 lbs (145 to go)

I had a fantastic weekend. I need to get more exercise. Took the dog to the park.. that was something.

WOW CHARLAMI! You rock :)
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    SW 291.7
    CW 289.7

Down 2 pounds for this first week of the challenge. This was a good week for me. I stayed focused and worked on meeting all of my goals!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.5 lbs this past week. That puts me at 188 lbs.

SW: 220
    SW for 2013: 190.5
    CW: 188
    GW: 140
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    No loss this week, trying to get back into the groove of things. Start a new position at the company I work for now which will be a lot more running around so I am looking forward to the exercise bump. Great job to everyone who lost weight from the beginning of the year! :)
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I was down 3! woohoo
  • lisa2219
    lisa2219 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello, I WI on Thursdays... my weight last Thursday was 245.2 which was 3.2 down!

Stats for this challenge:
    SW: 245.2
    CW: 245.2
    GW: 193.2
  • Cocooma
    Cocooma Posts: 13
    Options
    SW 159 CW 157 I'm starting to lose interest in exercising - hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Oh no! i didnt weigh in this morning!! completely forgot, I will do it tomorrow then come back here to put in my weekly check in weight.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have no choice but to check in on Saturdays as I work at 4:00 AM Monday through Friday. Anyway, my weight this morning is 167.8:happy:

I forgot to put that my starting weight was 224, my weight last Saturday( the 29th) was 170.0 and now my current weight of 167.8. There. Now, I am up-to-date
  • edgardy160
    edgardy160 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW: 195.6
    CW: 195
    GW: 150 - 160 (range)