I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am PMS and a total emotional train wreck today. First I am happy, then sad, then twirly, then annoyed, then sad again. Love being a girl.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess I ****ing hate celery. But here I sit, eating it.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

what?!?! I love celery. Put some peanut butter on it.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

OMG!! I dont care what diet I'm on, I absolutely refuse to eat celery and cottage cheese....Yuk!! :sick:

Bravo sista!! :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess if it wasn't for my mom I wouldn't even think about leaving the 60-70 degree weather here for the 20 degree weather back in MN next weekend.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    What is this confess game? I've been out of the Single Peeps forums for too long!

Went on a 30-day cross-country vacation with my Sugar Lips. :love:

I was just going to make a post Asking where you went!!!!!! Did you have fun?

Yes I did! Steve left last Tuesday to move to North Carolina, though.. so I've been kinda bummy for the past week. :sad:

We had a blast, though, and we spent a grand total of about 60 hours in the car together, driving, and never really got snippy or anything with each other, so that's awesome! So the next chapter of our relationship is Long Distance. Waaah.

I think you two will be able to make the long distance. If you made it on a 30 day cross country vacation you are in it for the long haul.

I totally agree! Come hang with us peeps! We miss you!

Oh don't worry! I need the distractions. :)
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess that I have been talking to someone for a couple weeks and I really really really liked him and he just poofed on me. I am heart broken. He was put on this earth for me.. but I guess he didn't get that memo. :(
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been talking to someone for a couple weeks and I really really really liked him and he just poofed on me. I am heart broken. He was put on this earth for me.. but I guess he didn't get that memo. :(

Awww, sending hugs your way! :flowerforyou:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I confess...
    that I have a crush on one of my classmates. He's a really cool friend but I feel I'm friend zoned because he tells me ALL about the other girls he wants to date :sad: :drinker:
  • NNAhuja
    Options
    ::hugz::
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess...
    that I have a crush on one of my classmates. He's a really cool friend but I feel I'm friend zoned because he tells me ALL about the other girls he wants to date :sad: :drinker:

Do you ever wonder if he does that just to get a reaction out of you and see if you're interested? Just a thought.
  • NNAhuja
    Options
    I confess...

Do you ever wonder if he does that just to get a reaction out of you and see if you're interested? Just a thought.

I doubt it because he isn't the type to play games. He and I have sat and talked about one object of his affection for over 4 hours in one sitting. I feel like my life has been come a Taylor Swift song.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess...

I doubt it because he isn't the type to play games. He and I have sat and talked about one object of his affection for over 4 hours in one sitting. I feel like my life has been come a Taylor Swift song.

Freshman year of college, I had the lyrics to I'd lie up in my room and I looked at them everyday thinking about my crush.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My dog peed on the bathroom scale (which is in my kitchen) last night and tonight for no good reason.
    I get it...I hate the scale too.
    I confess I wrote a note to "dog-shame" her and took a photo for my own personal amusement.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    My dog peed on the bathroom scale (which is in my kitchen) last night and tonight for no good reason.
    I confess I wrote a note to "dog-shame" her and took a photo for my own personal amusement.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is awesome. You should post the picture.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

I confess Single Peeps is making me laugh quite a bit this morning.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I had a dream last night that I fell into a hard sleep at work and slept for hours only to be woken up at 8pm by them placing a puppy in my lap. How they got the puppy I don't know. How there were still people in the office at 8pm is a mystery also.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been having very vivid dreams these last 2 nights all involving fromer lovers. But not sex dreams just really vivid dreams that they happen to costar in.... Its kinda weird lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Funnily enough Jen, I had a vivid dream involving my ex last night!! It was very sexual tho!!! :laugh:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have had a beyond stressful week and I need some twirly time to get unstressed. The little one (6) got her tonsils out last Thursday. I was at the hospital but she went home with her dad because it was his week:sad:. I assumed that when I got her on Monday she would be sore but on the mend. That was NOT the case and we almost had to put her back in the hospital on Tuesday because she was refusing to drink. On top of that her brother’s (9) empathy level is running very low and he acting up because he can:grumble:

So... I need twirly time and a BIG drink!!