I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I also confess that I see two new threads in the Peeps that I'm dying to open but afraid to do so from work. They shall wait....

I opened them and I don't understand them. They are just words .. feel free to open away. One of them just says if you want to have an adult chat PM the dude .. and the other I don't understand at all.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

I also confess that I see two new threads in the Peeps that I'm dying to open but afraid to do so from work. They shall wait....

I opened them and I don't understand them. They are just words .. feel free to open away. One of them just says if you want to have an adult chat PM the dude .. and the other I don't understand at all.

I'm thinking they are Troll posts that Carl hasn't caught yet. I don't recognize the people who started them and they are kinda not our usual posts.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Eck....yeah. I opened. Nice trolls we have here.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I'm thinking they are Troll posts that Carl hasn't caught yet. I don't recognize the people who started them and they are kinda not our usual posts.

I reported one. First time I reported a post on single peeps. They seem to be trolling for phone/im sex.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    And, I just blocked one. Thanks for the PM *kitten*.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess that my phone dinged and I picked up my calculator to check my message ..lmao .. #loser
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I confess that my phone dinged and I picked up my calculator to check my message ..lmao .. #loser

I confess that I just lol'ed at this. Thanks, Jen!! :laugh:

I confess that I'm glad to be back at work after spending the weekend cooped up in the house with a sick kid. Flu diagnosis Friday, and pink eye yesterday. And to think I only have to work two days this week.....I'm hoping I can actually enjoy the time off. I'm exhausted!!! :yawn:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I confess that if I don't kill my boyfriend this week it will be a major feat. He's got a cold and is a miserable "man baby" and I told him that even though I can handle the move on my own I refuse to do so. He's just gonna have to man up.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I confess that I found my flask of jack daniel's under my seat this morning from this weekend while going into work and since my boss is gone today i'm gonna drink some of it and watch netflix in my office this afternoon :) come on 2pm!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I found my flask of jack daniel's under my seat this morning from this weekend while going into work and since my boss is gone today i'm gonna drink some of it and watch netflix in my office this afternoon :) come on 2pm!

lucky.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Too add to that luck, I found football derby's as well in my wallet I had bought over the weekend and forgot to look at them and hit a 200 dollar final. If monday is this good, can't wait to see what friday has in store.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I want to punch one of my co-workers in the throat.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess I want to punch 4 of my co-workers in the throat ..lol.

That data meeting pissed me off beyond belief. It is amazing to me what people will pass off. Just do your own damn job. I am not here to do yours!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Deep breath ...
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I also confess that my inner scorpio is coming out and I am being rather mouthy. That meeting set me off. Good thing I am leaving .. lol.

I just scared a poor little 7th grader ..lol
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that I have a headache from hell.... but, other than that this day is pretty freaking awesome for my self esteem.

I had a friend's cousin email to see if I'd like to go to a concert with him next week; a guy hit on me in the parking lot at work; an ex-bf texted to see how I was doing; an ex-classmate emailed to say he missed talking with me and a guy I had gone on a date with almost two years ago texted to say his divorce was finally complete (we didnt' date because he was "separated", but we've stayed in contact on facebook)...... none of them knew I broke up with the bf, and I have zero interest in dating any of them, but it was a nice pick-me-up.... :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess the hottest guy is working out in front of me. Yum!

I also confess that yesterday I had a bagel and ice cream cake for breakfast! Delicious!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a headache from hell.... but, other than that this day is pretty freaking awesome for my self esteem.

I had a friend's cousin email to see if I'd like to go to a concert with him next week; a guy hit on me in the parking lot at work; an ex-bf texted to see how I was doing; an ex-classmate emailed to say he missed talking with me and a guy I had gone on a date with almost two years ago texted to say his divorce was finally complete (we didnt' date because he was "separated", but we've stayed in contact on facebook)...... none of them knew I broke up with the bf, and I have zero interest in dating any of them, but it was a nice pick-me-up.... :)

Catching up... sorry about the bf but it sounds like every guy who's ever known you is coming out of the woodwork to take his place, so that's a positive at least. :happy:

Oh and try some gatorade for that headache. It seriously helps my migraines all the time.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that work is crazy but I'm still on MFP...
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I really don't want to go to this meeting today with my boss's boss's boss' boss and his boss's boss
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess that work is crazy but I'm still on MFP...

That's me every night at work! Though it's rare when it gets "crazy" at my work.