I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I just downloaded season 1 of Dr. Who. I have heard good things so it better not let me down.

It's a great show!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm trying to remember not to post in chit chat so no one reports my boobie pic
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess I am waiting for my flight to MN and won't be around until tuesday

It's 36 degrees today and single digit for the rest of the week..... bring a jacket
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess I am waiting for my flight to MN and won't be around until tuesday

It's 36 degrees today and single digit for the rest of the week..... bring a jacket

It's freezing!!

Hope you have a good weekend here Ruth! It's your moms birthday party right?
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess that I discovered squats are bad for my booty jeans. They have made it so I can go much lower when I get low lol and apperantly the fabric on my favorite pair of jeans couldn't handle it. Only a little rip in the thigh section (in the back right under my butt lol)but I guess I'm gonna have to go buy a new pair of favorite jeans lol
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I discovered squats are bad for my booty jeans. They have made it so I can go much lower when I get low lol and apperantly the fabric on my favorite pair of jeans couldn't handle it. Only a little rip in the thigh section (in the back right under my butt lol)but I guess I'm gonna have to go buy a new pair of favorite jeans lol

LOL!! I had this happen to me at a bonfire party a long time ago. They were really thin jeans and I don't know if they got caught in a branch walking in or otherwise.... But, I was so embarrassed when I got home! LOL
  • lacroyx
    Options
    So a friend of mine asked me to join a weight loss challenge thing at my local YMCA. 6 week long thing. You group up in teams of 4 and it's fun way to hold each other accountable. Most of the challenges are easy as in I'm already doing it, so no problem. 1 of the challenges which is 2 weeks away is to take a fitness class that you have never taken before. My friend and I already decided on a kickboxing/circuit training type class. I seen it and it looks fun.

Normally it's taught by one of the YMCA trainers but today he had a sub teaching/leading the class. The sub was one of my gym crushes. I confess, that even though I won't be taking the class for another 2 weeks, and likely the trainer will be back by then, I am going into panic mode over the fact that my gym crush maybe subbing for the trainer while I am there. :embarassed:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess that I kinda have a crush on this kid who works at the gas station I work at. So cute!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    So a friend of mine asked me to join a weight loss challenge thing at my local YMCA. 6 week long thing. You group up in teams of 4 and it's fun way to hold each other accountable. Most of the challenges are easy as in I'm already doing it, so no problem. 1 of the challenges which is 2 weeks away is to take a fitness class that you have never taken before. My friend and I already decided on a kickboxing/circuit training type class. I seen it and it looks fun.

Normally it's taught by one of the YMCA trainers but today he had a sub teaching/leading the class. The sub was one of my gym crushes. I confess, that even though I won't be taking the class for another 2 weeks, and likely the trainer will be back by then, I am going into panic mode over the fact that my gym crush maybe subbing for the trainer while I am there. :embarassed:

You should use the time to think of things to say to her instead of worrying!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Agreed!! Cesar, you can do it!! Just smile and say hello. Women dont bite! :bigsmile:
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I confess....that I am very interested in a gal whos interested in me.......the problem is, my best friend likes her :( . . .meh teenage-like dillema lol :-/
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Agreed!! Cesar, you can do it!! Just smile and say hello. Women dont bite! :bigsmile:

The fun ones do >8]
  • lacroyx
    Options

The fun ones do >8]
    ^
    True story. XD
    I think my biggest fear is tripping over my 2 left feet and doing a face plant, falling on my *kitten*, etc. etc. and she sees it. I've never taken this class so it could happen.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

The fun ones do >8]
    ^
    True story. XD
    I think my biggest fear is tripping over my 2 left feet and doing a face plant, falling on my *kitten*, etc. etc. and she sees it. I've never taken this class so it could happen.

If your biggest concern is the exercise routine, why not go to the library and get a kickboxing DVD to try out beforehand...just a little something to give you more confidence in the situation!
  • lacroyx
    Options
    @pa_jorg that's a good idea. Ultimately I need to relax, maybe I could down a beer beforehand XD yeah, right.
    Also I confess, I'm @ my regular pub, about to do my bimonthly pizza and beer. Found out the bartender guy that I would shoot the breeze with, geeking out over Star ars, Josh Whedon, comic books, etc etc, no longer works here. :frown: The new bartender though is a tall, cute redhead with glasses :heart: She mentioned 'Joey', the bartender I'd geek out with, is gone. I told her I was sad because he and I would talk about comic books, Star Wars etc. She had this look of disgust and said she doesn't like Star Wars:brokenheart: Oh well, at least my boner is gone now.

P.S. oh she is soooo not cute anymore. :mad: I got the pizza of the day, 6$. She said it didn't come with onions. Well there's onions in it. She apologized and said she got it mixed up. T.T
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    @pa_jorg that's a good idea. Ultimately I need to relax, maybe I could down a beer beforehand XD yeah, right.
    Also I confess, I'm @ my regular pub, about to do my bimonthly pizza and beer. Found out the bartender guy that I would shoot the breeze with, geeking out over Star ars, Josh Whedon, comic books, etc etc, no longer works here. :frown: The new bartender though is a tall, cute redhead with glasses :heart: She mentioned 'Joey', the bartender I'd geek out with, is gone. I told her I was sad because he and I would talk about comic books, Star Wars etc. She had this look of disgust and said she doesn't like Star Wars:brokenheart: Oh well, at least my boner is gone now.

P.S. oh she is soooo not cute anymore. :mad: I got the pizza of the day, 6$. She said it didn't come with onions. Well there's onions in it. She apologized and said she got it mixed up. T.T

I'll talk nerdy to you babe! Sometimes I even dye my hair red :heart: :smooched:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm kinda bummed that my hot (but married) next door neighbor moved over the weekend and the home's owner is moving back in. She's newly engaged and wayyyy annoying. But hot-former-next-door-neighbor guy did say he would still see me at the gym. True to his word, he was there this morning. Nothing like starting the day with a little eye candy! :wink:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that if one more 54 year old man in a recliner messages me on pOF I am going cut someone.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess that if one more 54 year old man in a recliner messages me on pOF I am going cut someone.

I confess that since I started an OKC account I think I'm gonna open a POF just to see the difference lol....

I confess that I did something to my ankle and it is the size of a small melon again... I'm gonna try to work around ie (squats, no plyo and doing some punches) cause I really can't handle this not working out crap anymore
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

I confess that since I started an OKC account I think I'm gonna open a POF just to see the difference lol....

I confess that I did something to my ankle and it is the size of a small melon again... I'm gonna try to work around ie (squats, no plyo and doing some punches) cause I really can't handle this not working out crap anymore

I've never tried OKC until this weekend. Ran into the ex-bf right away. LOL We exchanged a couple pleasant emails and went on our way. I haven't initiated emails with any men on there yet just because I'd like to give real life a shot. I have a couple events coming up that will give me the opportunity to meet men, but I did receive some nice emails over the weekend. So, we'll have to see.

Ouch!! I hope your ankle is ok!!!