Summer Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am super Happy !!! I decided to go ahead and WI today, since I feel Aunt Flo is def coming and I am down 1.4 lbs this week !!!!

I can't believe it since this was a really tough week for me, I was ill for most of the week and had a mishap day !!

Congrats boo! xx keep it up!(:
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    Happy Saturday, ladies! :)

Welcome to our newest ladies, Bonneaubert and Nessagrace22! You ladies have some great goals and NSV's, I'm so happy that you chose to join us! We are all going to be so hot this summer! :wink:

Nette - GREAT JOB!!!! -1.4 in a week! :)
  • Yana150
    Options
    I just completed Cardio Axe on Brazil Butt Lift....Leandro does not play - but the workout was fun! I really liked it.

I weigh in tomorrow. I don't know if I will have lost anything. I don't "feel" different if you know what I mean, plus I was just out of it for most of the week. I'm pretty sure I haven't gained but I love at least a .2 loss.

Angelh1908, we can certainly motivate one another. I was seriously slipping last week.
  • Yana150
    Options
    To anyone reading - It's NEVER too late to join us! If you want to join on June 1, that will still give you 20 days to set some weight loss goals, come up with a few NSVs and make it happen! We're a happy, healthy, friendly bunch and we're happy to have you! :flowerforyou:
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Great job with your weight loss Nette! :flowerforyou:
  • athinnerme16
    Options
    oh i so need this. Im glad this was created.

sw: 210
    cw:210
    gw:170
    I hope to help those and also myself in the process.
    Good working out everyone.
  • rednpnk
    rednpnk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'd love to jump in and join you all. My name is Rachell. Here are my current stats.

SW: 192.0
    CW: 176.8 (as of 2/1)
    GW: 155

Non-scale victories I would like to experience before June 21, 2013
    1. Be able to run a mile in 9.5 mins
    2. Strengthen my core. Hold a plank for at least 1 min.
    3. Stay active in this challenge and meet my above goals, both scale and non scale.

These goal will be challenging for me because my wonderful husband will be home Friday after being overseas for a year. Although he's not going to discourage me in any way, I find that I tend to get lazy and just hang out with him and the kids. I would really like to make it happen because we have vacation plans that I want to be in great shape for.

Good luck to you all.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Time for a check in and i'm down 1.2lbs! :happy:
    I don't know what it is but I always find it hard to cross the 220 barrier (I've been here many times) but once I do I always feel like i'm on my way and this journey feels a smidgen easier. Then I usually get over confident and begin indulging but not this time i'm much more focused and once my birthday is out the way there wil be no stopping me.

CSW: 226.8
    CW: 219.6
    CGW: 170

Now to keep pressing play next week. :smile:
  • Yana150
    Options
    Welcome athinnerme16 and rednpnk (Rachel) :-) Thanks so much for joining us ladies! I know you'll reach your goals!
  • Yana150
    Options
    Congrats, Serene! That is a great loss!

I actually gained 1.6 this week. I'm not going to get upset, but I'll use this as an opportunity to reassess what I'm doing, or not doing, and makes changes where necessary. It's going to be a great week!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Congrats, Serene! That is a great loss!

I actually gained 1.6 this week. I'm not going to get upset, but I'll use this as an opportunity to reassess what I'm doing, or not doing, and makes changes where necessary. It's going to be a great week!
    Thank you I really needed it this week and now scales put away again. :sad:

Your always so positive so don't let it get you down. You've recently started Turbo Jam right? I know when you begin a new exercise the body/muscles can hold onto water first few days you'll probably see a big loss next week. :flowerforyou:
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Congrats Serene !! You deserved this !! I know you been working to stay in Ketosis and what not, I know this can't be easy ! Good Job
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am feeling blah waiting for my ladies day to show up already !!! I know ya'll know the feeling, I have to be very mindful of my NSV goals for the week, emotions are running high and I'm lethargic already !

NSV week of Feb 3:

1. Still need to work on taking my PN vitamin.
    2.Work hard to complete Week 1 of my 5K training program
    3. 2 days of strength training upper and lower
    4. Flexibility Day- Yoga or Pilates
    5. Be easy on myself if I don't compete these goals for the week, everything counts in the end !
  • Yummy208
    Yummy208 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies...glad to say this week I am down to 192.6. My NSV saturday was putting on a size 14 and was comfortable and received many compliments on the weight loss. Still aways to go but I am so happy and proud of myself and you guys as well. I would like to say a great big Thank you to all the ladies on this journey because without this motivation and support I would be lost!

NSV this week.
    1. Get more energy and rest
    2. Walk on treadmill for a hour 4days this week
    3. Start P90x back up
    4. Rest when needed and listen to my body!
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    SW: 302 (1/23/13)
    299.6 (1/26/13); 2.4 lbs. eliminated (mid-week weigh-in)
    CW:298.1 (1/29/13); 1.5 lbs. Gone! Weekly Total=3.9 GONE!
    GW: 252

NSV 1) Stay focused, 2) increase Cardio duration, 3) Drop 2 clothing sizes, 4) Have Active Rest Days

I had a NSV today! I played Wii Just Dance 3 with my little cousins for about 30 minutes today. I had so much fun I danced another 15 minutes after they went home! Great Active Rest Day! :love:

I'm loving this group! I don't always post, but I do read and I love all the support that is given!
  • determined114
    Options
    hello everyone..
    my current weight is 208.6 as of today
    goal weight is 180 for now
    also would like to go from a size 14 to 11..
    feel free to add me
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am feeling blah waiting for my ladies day to show up already !!! I know ya'll know the feeling, I have to be very mindful of my NSV goals for the week, emotions are running high and I'm lethargic already !

NSV week of Feb 3:

1. Still need to work on taking my PN vitamin.
    2.Work hard to complete Week 1 of my 5K training program
    3. 2 days of strength training upper and lower
    4. Flexibility Day- Yoga or Pilates
    5. Be easy on myself if I don't compete these goals for the week, everything counts in the end !
    Hope your beginning to feel better and missy has arrived so she can bugger off quick time your goals are great especially no.5, don't be hard on yourself because your great! :flowerforyou:
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    Latest stats...

SW 1/7: 218
    1/14 - 216.4
    1/21 - 216
    1/28 - 216
    2/02 - 214.9

Down 3.1 overall.

The scale finally moved again. I believe it's because I worked out 6 days last week. I have discovered eating well is important but for me to have consistent weight loss working out is even more so. I set my Leslie Sansone walking goal for February at 40 miles and I also will include strength training and daily challenges. Everyone is doing so well...let's keep it up ladies!!!

GW: 185
  • Rochie81
    Rochie81 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm down 5.1 this week!!!

SW: 298.8
    CW: 289.1
    GW: 245

Official weigh-in Weight Goals:

February 21 - 285
    April 21 - 265
    June 21 - 245