HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• ameline7
    Options
    Hellooo my name is Melanie, and my super power is telepathy. Now if I could only get it to work more often... I WILL MAKE MY ENEMIES BRAINS EXPLOD- err I mean I like to read a lot /shifty eyes
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Helllooo my name is Emily and my superpower is to make useless predictions about the future when sleep talking (true story).
  • k43la
    k43la Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello all. My name is Kaela and my superpower is wasting hours at a time on the internet.
  • SanchezYo
    SanchezYo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Alex & my super power is to know every movie quote from every movie.
  • astrogal_33
    astrogal_33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Amanda! I like to think I'm a well-rounded geek (nerd depending on the day). I love Star Trek, but love playing Star Wars Miniatures (inner battle there), RPG's (in the flesh & PC), and just about every strategy & Euro board game that exists. I'm on the "Bring back Firefly" bandwagon and am purposely waiting to finish the last Season of Fringe because I'm sad it's ending! Throw in LOTR and a healthy dose of Game of Thrones (books & show), and that's a brief picture of me. It's always a bit tough trying to be an active nerd....I think every hobby I mentioned involves sitting. Ha. I have been getting most of my Game of Thrones reading done on the treadmill though!!

Excited to meet some new friends...oh and my super power is the amazing art of sarcasm!
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tina and I'm awesome. Not really a superpower, just a fact :wink:

I'm a military wife, so I suppose that my superpower is the ability to juggle deployments, kids, college, and volunteer work without restful sleep and without going insane.

That, or the ability to nap anytime, anywhere.
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I never did introduce myself, so I will now, a bit late!

My name is Savanna and I'm a geek (altogether now: "Hi Savanna") Everyone calls me Savvy.

My superpower is the ability to speak five languages in a single bound. Or, well, to speak five languages, maybe without the jumping. I've studied eight, but three are still a work in progress.

Anyone who ever wants to add me or send me a message, please do! I don't always log my food religiously, but I've found that the support system here is way more crucial to me than the exact calorie counting.
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I too forgot to intro.

My name is Steve, I'm kickin' back in Australia (Melbourne) and I am definately a geek - the good old fashioned RPG & tabletop games kind! Aside from that I enjoy scaring the neighbourhood with loud noises from either guitars or motorcycles.

My superpower is being able to write and GM adventures/campaigns in over a dozen different gaming systems, including some even I wish I hadn't heard of!
  • tomatini
    tomatini Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Greetings! My superpower is the ability to read faster than the speed of light, and watch more films and TV shows than should be humanly possible.
  • GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hiya, Born again geek here (I strayed from the righteous path of greek ness in my late teens early twenties but soon saw the light again).

My superpower is IT with an unhealthy love of electronic music, a nostalgic nod of 70s and 80 subcultures, plus I'm fond of books and reading.

Be seeing you.;)
  • ChristieNJFitnessAddict
    Options
    Heya fellow geeks and nerds. I'm Christie and my super power would be my strength :)
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    asdghjkl;'

Hi!
    Call me Loki :B

And I have no superpowers.
    Because I'm Batman,
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Hanna, and my superpower is the ability to produce large amounts of complete bullsh*t and make it look real smart in essays and other written things.
  • BriUndead
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bri. :) I'm 22 and from Ohio. I guess my super power would be movie buff. I tend to know a lot about movies and actors. Anyone can add me if they want. :)
  • sohei
    sohei Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone I am Michael. I am an early 30s midwesterner that meandered to the desert wasteland of Phoenix a few years ago. My super power is a combination of super dry wit (some may even call it desert like) and deadpan delivery. I also use MS SharePoint on a daly basis....

After losing a lot of weight and eventually gaining it (plus more) back I am back for my second try. If you are looking for another friend feel free to add me.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Mayra (my-ra) and my super power is villainry. I have awesome maniacal laughs too.

ETA: that sucked. What currently has my nerdy attention is the world of GRRM's aSoIaF. I named my baby Arya. I've read all the books and Dunk & Egg tales. I absolutely love the show.

When I'm not being a mom or immersed in aSoIaF, I'm trying to get back on track with weight training.

I love all things fantasy, supernatural and sci-fi.... real science is cool too!
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Aaron - I do have the nick name 'Partyman' I'm not sure how I got that because well, being my size I don't really party much, but MOVING ON! My super power - Extreme Awkwardness - I can make any conversation awkward.

I was at the cinema's, getting my movie ticket, the pretty girl serving me hands me my ticket and says "Enjoy your movie!"
    MY SUPER POWER KICKS IN AND I REPLY!!!

" You too"
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Ricky.

I've been addicted to comics since I was 8. (-_- )
  • Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Ellie, and my superpower is the ability to rewatch old X-Files episodes countless times and never get bored.... Also, I'm Dragonborn.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Ellie, and my superpower is the ability to rewatch old X-Files episodes countless times and never get bored.... Also, I'm Dragonborn.

Netflix, online, or collector's dvds?