What workout did you do today?

Options

Replies

• Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I dread next week month 2 workouts. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry...you can do it! You've already been prepared in month 1!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I do hope so. Well even though today is a rest day I did my fit test today so I can totally focus on the start of the longer exercises tomorrow. Dont think I would have enough time to do both tomorrow morning before work.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I do hope so. Well even though today is a rest day I did my fit test today so I can totally focus on the start of the longer exercises tomorrow. Dont think I would have enough time to do both tomorrow morning before work.

i did the same :laugh:
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Started month 2 today so did Max Interval Circuit today......it was hard but loving it. I must admit I will be missing Core Cardio & Balance as this one was my favourite so far.

Hope to lose some weight this month as I have only lost 0.4 lb in month 1! So far I have lost inches on waist, forearms, biceps, calves and thighs. I have however gained on my chest and hip!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Max cardio conditioning.
    I went to bed last night at 11, woke up at 2:30 and was awake all night, meaning it was a very tough session at 6:30 this morning.
    Struggled through it though.
    Can't say I feel better for it, mind you.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Max Interval Plyo!
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    MAX INTERVAL CIRCUIT - Lovin it!
  • ClaraL22
    ClaraL22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did the week 2 fit test yesterday and saw that I improved a lot!! And today I am doing cardio power and resistance!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Max Cardio Conditioning!
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Day 3-Cardio Power and Resistence!! Hate the globes!!:laugh:
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Max Cardio Conditioning and I F'n hated it. Who moves that fast in those types of positions?? This girl can't keep up. I did the best I could do though.
  • aj_31
    Options
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Max Interval Plyo - Sweaty Betty!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Day 3 into month 2 of Insanity and did Max Cardio Conditioning this morning. It was a struggle but I completed it. Noticed that I have been drinking a lot more water during this week's exercises. I hope to get rid of this 'flu I am dealing with this week and hopefully I will function better during the exercises. As hard as the exercises might be I must say I love Insanity. I feel like I have really done something when I am finished. And honestly if I wasn't following this schedule I am almost certain I would have used not feeling too well this week as an excuse not to exercise.

Best wishes to you all!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Did Max Recovery today......must admit I am not a fan of this one
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Max Recovery.
    Don't like the recovery DVD's at all, but I do see the benefit.
    Tend to squeeze some weights in today and Sundays..
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    It's good that we're all in Month 2 folks, let's stick at it and get this thing done together!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Max Recovery.

I didn't mind the Cardio Recovery as trust me, usually when it comes to Thursdays I really need the break lol. However with the Max Recovery there is just too many planks and push ups which I am struggling with and have to modify.

Apart from my usual daily walking here and there, I have avoided any other exercise while doing Insanity as I want to see how effective it is on it's own/

Yay for us 2nd monthers!!
  • aj_31
    Options
    Max Recovery.

I didn't mind the Cardio Recovery as trust me, usually when it comes to Thursdays I really need the break lol. However with the Max Recovery there is just too many planks and push ups which I am struggling with and have to modify.

Apart from my usual daily walking here and there, I have avoided any other exercise while doing Insanity as I want to see how effective it is on it's own/

Yay for us 2nd monthers!!

Those are hard and I do modify my push ups because my upper body strength isn't there yet. That's okay though it's still a great workout. The part I hated is the long holding stretches where the elbow is at the knee and the other arm is behind the back. Holy hell that hurt. My legs were on fire the whole time. Then squating it out and bending over to the side. Yeah that burned too! I liked it much better than yesterdays.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Max Interval Circuit - this one is a killer!