Options
    I am in ,thanks for being there. This is a great idea. :happy:
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feb 23 2013

Colleen 18
    The Binge 4 (2/9, 2/10, 2/22, 2/23)
    Overate, but within weekly limit: 1 (2/16)
    Days finished logging 20

2013 stats:
    January 22/9

Meh, got the better of me these past couple days. But dwelling on it gives the Binge too much power, so I'm moving on with my life today :bigsmile:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    February 2013

Diane: 10
    Binge : 13
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    Hi everyone!

@ beachgirl thank you I was mad also when I saw his post you where not rude and thank you!!!!

me 14
    binge 10

I see where I go wrong now trying to learn from this and fix it trying for less stress agh!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    February 2013:
    Karen 17
    The Binge 6

Days Left 5

I am winning ....take that binge!
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I know i'm late to the game but I would love to join you. I'm really struggling with binge eating. I really hope you do this again in March!!!

Starting Feb.22nd:

Me: 0
    The Binge: 2
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Well, I thought I posted here last night, but it seems I didn't.

February 2013

2/23/13

Me: 23
    the binge: 0

Didn't make the most fantastic choices but was only a few calories over my limit. Parents' visit going ok but also stressful in expected and unexpected ways.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    24th Feb.

Me - 15.
    Binge - 9.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    2-24-12

Jul: 16
    Binge: 8 (2/3, 2/5, 2/7, 2/8, 2/13, 2/14, 2/15, 2/20)

I'm feeling in control now,
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    February 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08

Terry - 20
    The Binge - 4

Logging days - 22 / 28
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    February 2013

2/24/13

Me: 24
    the binge: 0

Days logged: 24/28

Over my calories again, by 100. Could've been worse. The parental visit is kind of wearing on me. Two days and a wake up to go.
  • mulf801
    Options
    Have recently seen a Doc for my binge problem. Going to talk to a nutritionist about it as well. Would like to join in on this game

Me - 0
    The Binge - 0

So happy i found this group!
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    Feb 24th
    me:19
    Binge: 5
  • frozenangel768
    Options
    Me: 20
    Binge: 4
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    Binge: 4

This has been a good, not perfect, week. I got to the bottom of one thing that was causing me to run to the food for comfort - I had a very bad experience recently with a job. suffice to say that the owners of the company were emotionally abusive. Now whenever I try to fix my resume or apply for a new job, I am up in the kitchen searching through the cupboards for the food that will drown the fear. I told my husband about it - he is working two jobs to make up for my not working - and although there is no resolution, I feel better that he understands me - and he was very supportive:heart: . So, I really haven't felt the desire to binge since then. :drinker:
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feb 24 2013

Colleen 18
    The Binge 4 (2/9, 2/10, 2/22, 2/23)
    Overate, but within weekly limit: 2 (2/16. 2/24)
    Days finished logging 20

2013 stats:
    January 22/9

A bit stressful this weekend. Moving right along!
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Doing better.

Me: 19
    Binge: 5

I'm so ready for the new month!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    February 2013

Diane: 10
    Binge : 14
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Well this challenge is a challenge with youself. The challenge is to for you to win in the fight against "The Binge". Many of us struggle with binging and a few of us have found that making "The Binge" a person has helped us fight the emotions or urge to binge.

So the objective of the challenge is to have more days for you (Me) than the "The Binge".

When you have a day you do not succumb to binge urges or binge give yourself (ME) a point. When you give in to the urge to binge you give 'The Binge" a point. No beating yourself up about it because tomorrow is another day. Honesty with yourself is crucial for it to help you and others.

So we keep score with ourselves the whole month. We encourage on another along the way. Please feel free to share you ups, downs, successes, struggles, etc. You will find you are not alone. See below for format. Feel free to use it or use your own format. This Challenge keeps you mindful of binging and the daily support and accountiability helps also.

Check in often. The more you check and share the better you will do for the month. So are you in? You are stronger than the The Binge. One day at a time.

February 2013:
    Me (or you can use your user name or real name) - 0
    The Binge - 0

***** ATTENTION *****
    This request is not meant to offend anyone. I am requesting that people please refrain from mentioning specific foods on this particular binge thread. This is what is used in most thearphy groups for BED. When I was in BED therphy in 2011 we were not allowed to mention specific foods. It could lead others to think about foods that they otherwise would not think of and can trigger binges for others. Hope this makes sense.

Again this request is not meant to offend. It is requested as a means of support and consideration for others using this thread. Please note this request is for this thread only.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    Mollie