Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    What??? Tell me the Stick in the Mud did not get a RAWR out of Ponch... mission accomplished. :)

And, yay Soprano!! :)

Yay run good job lol

I want a rawr.... 8<

RAWRRRRR Baaaayyyyybeeeee..... I can't post gifs from work otherwise I would do better. :)
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Ok Zach thats 3 votes make with the picture change

If all it takes is 3 votes, then I'll be the first to vote for the women of Single Peeps to post topless photos. Please let 2 more men read this!
    Aye!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

If all it takes is 3 votes, then I'll be the first to vote for the women of Single Peeps to post topless photos. Please let 2 more men read this!
    Aye!

LMAO!!!

Not. Gonna. Happen.
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Aye!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Aye!

LMAO!!!

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Please, I'm sure a few male members of single peeps would reciprocate back with accordingly topless pictures :laugh:
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    Im gonna support Zach on this one. Not because he is super freakin sexy but because all he did was state his honest opinion of what the OP could/should do to fix her dilemma.

Im trippin seeing the reactions some of the women are giving Zach's post because they are the opposite of what I have experienced.
    ~NOT TRYING TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER OR HIJACK YOUR THREAD BUT USING MY EXPERIENCE AS A COMPARISON~
    To Zach many seem so offended and sensitive and put off by what he said yet when I posted a topic sensitive to me mainly to make them privvy to the fact they were being bamboozled by my husband,(NOT EX to those of you that think u know so much-u know who u are) and how I didn't appreciate many of his sexually oriented statements and pms, etc and their tone was quite the opposite. I was slammed not with understanding or empathy but rude, name calling(grow up-get "real life"), teasing, belittling the situation etc.

They had a grand time using my situation as their entertainment for the day egging me on and on. So yeah I'm on team Zach.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Im gonna support Zach on this one. Not because he is super freakin sexy but because all he did was state his honest opinion of what the OP could/should do to fix her dilemma.

Im trippin seeing the reactions some of the women are giving Zach's post because they are the opposite of what I have experienced.
    ~NOT TRYING TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER OR HIJACK YOUR THREAD BUT USING MY EXPERIENCE AS A COMPARISON~
    To Zach many seem so offended and sensitive and put off by what he said yet when I posted a topic sensitive to me mainly to make them privvy to the fact they were being bamboozled by my husband,(NOT EX to those of you that think u know so much-u know who u are) and how I didn't appreciate many of his sexually oriented statements and pms, etc and their tone was quite the opposite. I was slammed not with understanding or empathy but rude, name calling(grow up-get "real life"), teasing, belittling the situation etc.

They had a grand time using my situation as their entertainment for the day egging me on and on. So yeah I'm on team Zach.

No one cares.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    post deleted for throwing personal insults to other forum members - please keep your comments respectful - drunk or not kits!!! lol Thanks!!! :)
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess I'm highly amused....

Oh shit, wrong thread.
  • nhsoprano
    nhsoprano Posts: 129
    Options
    Hahaha what just happened? I thought this was a joke thread?
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I woke up today thinking, what is missing from my life... then I checked this thread :bigsmile:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Except a couple of the guys. They just want you naked though, they don't want you to actually talk.

To be fair, this all I want out of any woman. Some guys have perverse fantasies, I just have unrealistic ones. :sad:
    Much like Zach your value is limited to your physical appearance

I'm guess Zach has no value to me then.
    Go. Away. No one here wants you. unless you're naked. But that doesn't mean we won't tolerate your presence if you aren't.

FYP
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Lots of women losing it over jealousy in this thread.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

So I've been told.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

What is that pink creature in your picture??
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

What is that pink creature in your picture??

It's a Mexican axolotl. Or frilled salamander if you aren't feeling up to tongue twisters. THEY ARE SO CUTE <3
  • wharmychippy
    Options
    98B9pmb.jpg

Y'all so crazy
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Violet+Crawley,+Dowager+Countess+of+Grantham+gif,+Downton+Abbey+.gif
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    ROFL!!!

Do I care what anybody here thinks??? NOPE!

Should I care what anybody here thinks??? NOPE!

Did I not find the perfect thread to jump in to stir you guys up??? YEP!

Did it work at least a little??? YEP!

This is so much fun!!! I love it!

He is waving hello right now! Oh and I don't think either of us said we were staying together....tsk tsk .....assumptions...we know what they make but I don't have to tell you guys do I???

My real life is calling because in actuality unlike what some of you think about me being good for only my looks I have to grade mid-terms on top of getting myself decked out and my music ready for the party where Im djing tonite as a gift to one of my best students for his birthday!!! (Yay Jordan you did it!!!)

You guys can't fool me........you say one thing and mean another.......I mean what else could it be when you "say" you don't care but you just can't pass up biting my bait and reacting to my post resulting in getting those granny panties all wadded up again and I know you just got done fixing them from some other matter that just wouldn't be the same if your two cents wasn't added.

part post deleted for directing personal insults to forum members - please keep your comments respectful - thanks!! ~ Moderator

TTFN! I will be back to cause trouble when real life gives me a sec because I need something to do while my nail polish dries!

ROFLMAO AGAIN!!! YAY !!!
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    yet you took the time to read it and reply.......