Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    ROFL!!!

Do I care what anybody here thinks??? NOPE!

Should I care what anybody here thinks??? NOPE!

Did I not find the perfect thread to jump in to stir you guys up??? YEP!

Did it work at least a little??? YEP!

This is so much fun!!! I love it!

Oh I almost forgot Josh did want me to say hello to his old lady cleavage crew! He said he misses watching you all attempt to make yourselves sexy since it must be quite a chore with what all you cheery peeps have to work with......awww it will be ok.

He is waving hello right now! Oh and I don't think either of us said we were staying together....tsk tsk .....assumptions...we know what they make but I don't have to tell you guys do I???

My real life is calling because in actuality unlike what some of you think about me being good for only my looks I have to grade mid-terms on top of getting myself decked out and my music ready for the party where Im djing tonite as a gift to one of my best students for his birthday!!! (Yay Jordan you did it!!!)

You guys can't fool me........you say one thing and mean another.......I mean what else could it be when you "say" you don't care but you just can't pass up biting my bait and reacting to my post resulting in getting those granny panties all wadded up again and I know you just got done fixing them from some other matter that just wouldn't be the same if your two cents wasn't added.

deleted!!
    TTFN! I will be back to cause trouble when real life gives me a sec because I need something to do while my nail polish dries!

ROFLMAO AGAIN!!! YAY !!!

That is the greatest story I have ever had the privellage of reading, for certain I will re tell it to my grandchildren when I am older...
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    @Kitsune6
    RE:not being wanted

oh but they do you just don't know who and never will.....

RE:staying with hubs....

nope I changed my status to single since you know it all and I never said he cheated on me here that would be a little hard to do unless he was banging his computer.......and i guess yeah he can be cool when not being a jealous freaky jerk but he still thinks you are a pathetic excuse.....sorry......I will let him know how you feel
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    ROFL!!!

Do I care what anybody here thinks??? NOPE!

Should I care what anybody here thinks??? NOPE!

Did I not find the perfect thread to jump in to stir you guys up??? YEP!

Did it work at least a little??? YEP!

This is so much fun!!! I love it!

Oh I almost forgot Josh did want me to say hello to his old lady cleavage crew! He said he misses watching you all attempt to make yourselves sexy since it must be quite a chore with what all you cheery peeps have to work with......awww it will be ok.

He is waving hello right now! Oh and I don't think either of us said we were staying together....tsk tsk .....assumptions...we know what they make but I don't have to tell you guys do I???

My real life is calling because in actuality unlike what some of you think about me being good for only my looks I have to grade mid-terms on top of getting myself decked out and my music ready for the party where Im djing tonite as a gift to one of my best students for his birthday!!! (Yay Jordan you did it!!!)

You guys can't fool me........you say one thing and mean another.......I mean what else could it be when you "say" you don't care but you just can't pass up biting my bait and reacting to my post resulting in getting those granny panties all wadded up again and I know you just got done fixing them from some other matter that just wouldn't be the same if your two cents wasn't added.

deleted

TTFN! I will be back to cause trouble when real life gives me a sec because I need something to do while my nail polish dries!

ROFLMAO AGAIN!!! YAY !!!

That is the greatest story I have ever had the privellage of reading, for certain I will re tell it to my grandchildren when I am older...

Not quite sure what your purpose for that statement was but ok. I wasn't aiming for author of the year Im too busy already.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    deleted

Wow, real nice there considering she was one of the first to sympathize with you.
    Wow....I'm really sorry to hear that.

I will just echo the same as what the others have said in that he was never flirty or dirty with anyone. I would be the first to say if he was, because I found my ex-husband on singles sites....

I have seen the disgusting things he has said to women on here and have read his messages and am very put off and I am the farthest thing from a prude. I never thought informing the women of this forum of his dishonesty would result in such negativity.

I obviously don't have access to his private messages and I don't see every forum post... All I was trying to say was that from what *I* have seen, he had come on here only to offer an occasional joke or advice. Nothing dirty or crude. I apologize if I offended you.
  • lacroyx
    Options
    nope I changed my status to single since you know it all and I never said he cheated on me here that would be a little hard to do unless he was banging his computer.......and i guess yeah he can be cool when not being a jealous freaky jerk but he still thinks you are a pathetic excuse.....sorry......I will let him know how you feel
    I was the first person he could be open to and even naked in front of without hesitation never being judged on appearance but sadly I quickly found he wasn't good on the inside either. Yet I have only been rewarded with lies, cheating, abuse of all kinds, etc etc.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/834312-single-peeps-pairings-be-the-matchmaker?post_id=13234753&page=11
  • lacroyx
    Options
    Oh I almost forgot Josh did want me to say hello to his old lady cleavage crew! He said he misses watching you all attempt to make yourselves sexy since it must be quite a chore with what all you cheery peeps have to work with......awww it will be ok

Oh no! The poor ladies of Single Peeps! oh....wait....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/834312-single-peeps-pairings-be-the-matchmaker?post_id=13234753&page=11
    He is not nice but FAKE and has absolutely no friends and has run off practically all of mine. My mother actually said she has never seen a better liar than him.

You all think he has good advice and funny etc yet around people he is very standoffish and rude a very unfriendly and negative person all the way around in real life to everyone that comes around him. He claims many things yet hasn't worked out in over a year, eats horribly, drinks alcohol until he cannot control himself ending in him acting very physically abusive and with his size of 350# or more and height is deadly to the average person not to mention a child. He pushes his size around to intimidate people yet when my friends have confronted him he hides from any physical confrontation with a man even much smaller men.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Haha, b*tch got pwned.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    deleted

Wow, real nice there considering she was one of the first to sympathize with you.
    Wow....I'm really sorry to hear that.

I will just echo the same as what the others have said in that he was never flirty or dirty with anyone. I would be the first to say if he was, because I found my ex-husband on singles sites....

I have seen the disgusting things he has said to women on here and have read his messages and am very put off and I am the farthest thing from a prude. I never thought informing the women of this forum of his dishonesty would result in such negativity.

I obviously don't have access to his private messages and I don't see every forum post... All I was trying to say was that from what *I* have seen, he had come on here only to offer an occasional joke or advice. Nothing dirty or crude. I apologize if I offended you.

MOTHER F*CKER .... Those are my quotes. I didn't even get to see what Cray Cray had to say about me this go-round.

Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll... Guess we needed something to liven it up in here. Thanks for that Cray.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Please come back... Your tears make excellent polish for my keyboard.
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Can we simply block people from the group altogether? I thought the group was set to mature or adult content, and in my opinion this particular individual does not exhibit the emotional maturity level required.

To be clear:
    I am not jealous
    I have no clue who her husband is
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Can we simply block people from the group altogether? I thought the group was set to mature or adult content, and in my opinion this particular individual does not exhibit the emotional maturity level required.

To be clear:
    I am not jealous

Your post count in comparison to mine makes me feel like a nerd.

Also to note, I think it is funny that Kit HONESTLY believes that the only thing I can contribute to life is my looks. Coming from someone who tried very hard to be a "self righteous zealot" to defend feelings, she really is being very hypocritical.

I suppose I could post up some PMs and reveal Kit's true intent, ;) Amirite kit?

Aside from all that, can you just put me on ignore? I can do the same for you and then we can just stay here in singles peacefully?

EDIT: Actually, there we go, she is officially on my ignore list. Now Kit you can return the favor!
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Zach..Kits...love you both. I was actually referring to the lady with husband issues.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

To be clear:
    I am not jealous

I agree.

If someone causes too much negative drama, or like you said, is not emotionally mature enough to handle the group, I think they should be expelled from the group.

The Iron's wife, I don't know you, but you clearly have problems to work through and should be doing that, rather than sitting here on SP.
  • zachatta
    Options
    Zach..Kits...love you both. I was actually referring to the lady with husband issues.

I know I was simply quoting you, and telling you that your post count makes me feel like a nerd.

:) Hope you had a good weekend.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I was the first person he could be open to and even naked in front of without hesitation never being judged on appearance but sadly I quickly found he wasn't good on the inside either. Yet I have only been rewarded with lies, cheating, abuse of all kinds, etc etc.

BOOM.

You win!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I know I was simply quoting you, and telling you that your post count makes me feel like a nerd.

Yeah well look at my post counts and you aren't such a nerd but I have been here 2 years longer.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    That was funny.
  • zachatta
    Options

Yeah well look at my post counts and you aren't such a nerd but I have been here 2 years longer.

Lol don't worry I can probably rival that number soon!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I suppose I could post up some PMs and reveal Kit's true intent, ;) Amirite kit?

I have no idea what you're talking about?
    Actually, there we go, she is officially on my ignore list. Now Kit you can return the favor!

Wait, me or whats-her-salt?

As far as the whole being mean and blah blah whining, allow me to reiterate that this whole thread was about roasting each other and not about giving advice. This is the second time you've called me a hypocrite though so I'm genuinely starting to think you're struggling with the concept.

Everywhere else : Be a decent human being.

Here: Don't care.