Options
    I made a joke in C++.

Kind of like my Unix magic joke.

"Want to see me make a "rabbit" disappear? .rabbit Tada!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Today I started bawling on the elliptical because I became too emotionally invested in the X-Files episode (one I've seen many times) that I was watching on the little attached TV thingy. I felt bad for the lady next to me, she didn't know what to do... -_-
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I looked through my Marvel Encyclopedia for a character reference instead of googling it...
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    Today I started bawling on the elliptical because I became too emotionally invested in the X-Files episode (one I've seen many times) that I was watching on the little attached TV thingy. I felt bad for the lady next to me, she didn't know what to do... -_-

ooo, which eppy?
  • Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options

ooo, which eppy?

Duane Barry. That one always gets me :/
  • luvinna
    luvinna Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have a LiveJournal where I occasionally post my Star Wars geek moments. You can find them all here:
    http://luvinna.livejournal.com/tag/star wars geek

Enjoy! <(-_-)>
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm watching a documentary about NEA's again before I watch a documentary about ant colonies
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    我是一个怪胎,也一个书呆子。
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I almost cried with excitement while planning a viewing party for the release of The Hobbit on DVD even though I've already seen it many times. Then I proceeded to agonize over whether I should just get the blu-ray edition, or the normal DVD since when they release the extended collectors edition I'm definitely going to go ahead and get that too.

I decided to go with blu-ray.

YOU GAIS. I AM EXCITE. I f*cking love this movie.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    I just named my new Angelfish Lorn and Doyle after our fave characters from Angel
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    522560_468952083159488_2034344396_n.jpg

WOAH.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    522560_468952083159488_2034344396_n.jpg

WOAH.

Plus, Rugrats spelled backward is Star Gur! Oh, wait, that doesn't make sense. Carry on...
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm a nerd because ... well, just because. I feel like a dweeb and that's all.
  • mruntidy
    Options

Plus, Rugrats spelled backward is Star Gur! Oh, wait, that doesn't make sense. Carry on...

Unless it's said like 'Ermahgerd Star Gurs!'
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

ERMAHGERD
    MIRND = BLERWN
  • TheLuSir
    Options

ERMAHGERD
    MIRND = BLERWN

^Thers
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    because my boyfriend and i call tea by their names in the wheel of times books.

"would you like some forkroot tea, or tremalking black?"
  • DaniEdge9
    DaniEdge9 Posts: 34
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I just spend all of this weekend reading the back trades of Invincible, and when I kept mentioning to my bf that I don't disagree with Dinosaurus' policies, just his methods he nicknamed me Danisaurus.

BTW if you read comics and haven't read Invincible, this must stop. Read now, become addicted and never leave your room.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    I can't wait until Les Mis comes out...

I'm going to grow out my beard for the occasion :)