I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I confess that I got a little fed up with MFP drama and therefore deleted my old "SVCat" profile. I decided to give it another try but with less friends and hopefully less drama.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I confess that I got a little fed up with MFP drama and therefore deleted my old "SVCat" profile. I decided to give it another try but with less friends and hopefully less drama.

Nice to see you back!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Welcome back.
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I confess...that I exchanged some not some motherly pics via text last nite with a guy I met online back in Jan...then he called...he there was alot of heavy breathing....

what is a non-motherly pic

Nekkid?

That is what I was imagining. Either that or just a pic that is overtly sexual in nature.

I just thought it meant she wasn't breast feeding or picking up toys or something else you'd expect a mother to be doing as part of raising children.

I think it was more of a 'pics you wouldn't want to show your mother' insinuation.

***gasp*** Topless...and apparently he didn't like the sagging girls...haven't heard from him! Not a loss though...I'm NOT particularily fond of a man with small shoes either!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that the gay marriage symbol Kits has as her main pic makes me think of bacon. Whoever came up with the logo was brilliant because who doesn't like bacon. Additionally, if it looked like sausage that would just be gross. Sausage Fests are bad for PR.

Its supposed to be bacon!

Last guy I went on a date with didn't like bacon. Yeah there was no second date.

Damn straight.

(not liking) Bacon is my #1 deal breaker... and cupcakes, you must like cupcakes

My last BF was a ova/lacto vegetarian yeah that totally didnt work lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I like that you said this RIGHT AFTER Janie said she was happy with all the cats showing up on MFP. Good timing bud, and welcome back.
    I meant more, if you don't like bacon it's a deal breaker... but I've seen donuts with bacon on them, so why not cupcakes...

There's not many things in this world I haven't added bacon to. I don't believe I've ever been disappointed yet.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I just remembered I have Warrior Dash this weekend O_______________O;
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess that the gay marriage symbol Kits has as her main pic makes me think of bacon. Whoever came up with the logo was brilliant because who doesn't like bacon. Additionally, if it looked like sausage that would just be gross. Sausage Fests are bad for PR.

Its supposed to be bacon!

Last guy I went on a date with didn't like bacon. Yeah there was no second date.

Damn straight.

Bacon is my #1 deal breaker... and cupcakes, you must like cupcakes

We could never date. Unless you put bacon on the cupcake.

I meant more, if you don't like bacon it's a deal breaker... but I've seen donuts with bacon on them, so why not cupcakes...

I don't like bacon
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I don't like bacon

I want a divorce.
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    All this bacon talk makes me start singing to myself...

"Bacon pancakes, making bacon pancakes!..." If you know what I'm talking about...you are AWESOME
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

"Bacon pancakes, making bacon pancakes!..." If you know what I'm talking about...you are AWESOME

WHAT TIIIIIME IS IT??
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

I don't know what that reference is for but I do love me some bacon!

there is a restaurant in nola that serves praline bacon....yum yum yum!
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options

WHAT TIIIIIME IS IT??

I had a feeling you'd know the reference Kits :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    The cafeteria at work now has Gigi's cupcakes. It was so hard to not eat one instead of my salad.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

WHAT TIIIIIME IS IT??

I had a feeling you'd know the reference Kits :)

Of course I would, I'm awesome. Tops Blooby!
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    I confess that I let go of my two "FWB's" because I started dating an Army Captain, but then she got orders to go back to Germany and is now gone.

I further confess that I miss my FWB's terribly.

I further confess that coffee has been my crutch, but it could never fill the void that life without sex creates.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that I let go of my two "FWB's" because I started dating an Army Captain, but then she got orders to go back to Germany and is now gone.

I further confess that coffee has been my crutch, but it could never fill the void that life without sex creates.

There there. Come to San Diego, I will comfort you.
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

Will the portal be open? And will you sign this consent form please?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Yes and okay, but you have to be sure and study up on the manual.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

Yes and okay, but you have to be sure and study up on the manual.

we have a match lol. u two need a room haha