Keeping Each Other Accountable

Options

Replies

• Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    My best workout time is 10pm or a little later due to my work schedule. It definitely feels good to know that we're still here almost a month later.
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Day 24 done, feeling better today, had a good workout. Lost 1.2 lbs since last weigh in and starting to see some muscle tone!
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Not sure about progress here...afraid to do any more tapings after last week's disaster. Still doing it day 23 cardio circuit done.
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    day 24...."recovery" indeed....I was still sweating and struggling... no matter. Sticking with this. Love to hear how everyone is doing.
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Only got half way thru today's session due to my kids and oversleeping....:( will do better tomorrow morning. Note to self: must wake up EVEN earlier.....Hope everyone has a good weekend. Good Friday here, be blessed.
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 27 and Month 1 complete! Wow, cant believe I got this far! Another 0.4 lbs loss and that is 8 lbs since I started Insanity, 2 lbs a week, this feels good! Insanity is such a great program, I never feel that bad in the morning I just don't want to do it and the stretching exercises really help ensure I don't suffer through the day. I have had no alcohol for a month now, I have eaten healthier. I have more energy, I definitely have a smaller belly! Looking forward to Recovery Week and then getting into Month 2!
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Day 27 today for me. Not sure about weight loss, getting taped in 1 week. Some days I feel more empowered...today is NOT one of them as I glanced at my muffin top. No worries. Sticking with it.
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Day 27 today for me. Not sure about weight loss, getting taped in 1 week. Some days I feel more empowered...today is NOT one of them as I glanced at my muffin top. No worries. Sticking with it.

It's definitely not just you who feels this way as sometimes I wake up in the morning thinking, this is seriously what I look like after 3 straight months of working out and eating right? Some days are just fat days that's all. We're our own biggest critic and to anyone else we wouldn't look any different!
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 30 complete. After a weekend of unhealthy eating I was pleased that I only put on 0.2 lbs. Recovery Week is great, still feels like a workout but at an easier pace. How is everyone else getting on?
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    day 30 done here...I'd like to choose the recovery week instead of the regular week :)..... just kidding. I'm scared for next week.
  • BarryWilson1108
    BarryWilson1108 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on for a few days but I have had to spend some time out of the country working. I managed to keep up with Insanity though.
    Enjoying the recovery week so far, its a lot more relaxing but still a decent workout.
    So happy to be almost at the halfway point of insanity and to be honest I am starting to notice a real difference to my body shape now. Excited to see what difference there is another month down the line.
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    I am full of cold today so struggled with Day 31, but just got through it.

Barry, great that you managed to keep up with Insanity while being away! that's dedication! I agree its still a decent workout and pleased with my results so far also!
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Skip today....sick ones at home and work....back to it for tomorrow. Glad you guys are hanging tough.
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    I'm having to skip today, got flu! probably best week to be ill on recovery week, I am hoping I am all better for Month 2 next week
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    I'm having to skip today, got flu! probably best week to be ill on recovery week, I am hoping I am all better for Month 2 next week
    Indeed...we will all be "recovered" for next week's adventure.
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Almost done with recovery week and onto month 2. Anyone else scared but totally ready to be on a whole new level of insane???
  • neu27
    neu27 Posts: 33
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I little nervous on this upcoming month! I'm sure it's gonna be INSANE! but we love it right!!! I'm nervous but I'm def READY!
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 36 done. Max Interval Circuit, wow, this is insane! seriously, it is crazy, I was all over the place trying to keep up. There is some great workouts in there though and some insane ones! Hope everyone else gets on ok and enjoys it!
  • BarryWilson1108
    BarryWilson1108 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Same here Nathan...I did fit test at 8am then had some porridge for energy, started Max Interval at 9-45....Wow! What a shock to the system!
    But....I got through it even though I had to take a few more breaks than intended. I had to rest at certain points as I physically couldn't go on. Got to the end though and feeling OK now....
    1 day of Month 2 down......well done getting this far everyone by the way.
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Yeah...day 37 with the max pyleometrics...yikes. what's up with that almost-headstand-feet in the air? Glad we are sticking together and all convinced this program is insane!!!