I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm on my way to see Iron Man 3 with a bunch of strangers and I might just drool at Robert Downey Jr the whole time...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm on my way to see Iron Man 3 with a bunch of strangers and I might just drool at Robert Downey Jr the whole time...
    might? >,>
  • bregalad5
    Options
    might? >,>

Hehehe shush!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I've posted that several times and never got Jenbit love :<

LOVE ME BITTLES. LOVE MEEEEE!

lol people in my office are looking at me strange right now cause I just busted out laughing

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

There ,there kits....
    BTW love how you threw my whole last name out there

LOL, sorry! You posted it before, I assumed I wasn't the only person to remember XD
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options

lol people in my office are looking at me strange right now cause I just busted out laughing

There ,there kits....

LOL, sorry! You posted it before, I assumed I wasn't the only person to remember XD

I don't even post here that much, and I remembered that last name- cute and rhymes with skittles.

So, I confess that I've been eating ice cream and pizza and jelly beans all this week because I'm exhausted and sad about an old friend who was murdered last weekend. He tried to intervene in an altercation over a credit card and had a 5 yr old. Ugh.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm a player.

Am i in trouble?
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    heaps upon heaps of trouble :-p
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Heelllloooo my darlings! May the fourth be with you!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Heelllloooo my darlings! May the fourth be with you!

LOL this has been all over my FB today..God I love my nerdy friends ...:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am back from vacation. Time to catch up as it seemed to be an intersting 5 days on SP. Oh and I <3 men in baseball pants.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

There ,there kits....

I don't even post here that much, and I remembered that last name- cute and rhymes with skittles.

So, I confess that I've been eating ice cream and pizza and jelly beans all this week because I'm exhausted and sad about an old friend who was murdered last weekend. He tried to intervene in an altercation over a credit card and had a 5 yr old. Ugh.

that is so sad :( i'm sorry for your loss.

i confess i have also been eating ice cream every other night for the last week.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had a great weekend in Nashville visiting my two best friends and meeting for the first time the 6-month old son of the friend who lives there. I am however a litle frustrated because he watched a documentary on protein and cancer and became a vegan. We ate all vegetarian all weekend :huh: :noway: :ohwell: . I had the option of steak and eggs for breakfast yesterday but it was $25 so I passed. I will definitely be eating meat with lunch and about 20 pounds of chicken for dinner tonight :bigsmile:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess that I had a great weekend in Nashville visiting my two best friends and meeting for the first time the 6-month old son of the friend who lives there. I am however a litle frustrated because he watched a documentary on protein and cancer and became a vegan. We ate all vegetarian all weekend :huh: :noway: :ohwell: . I had the option of steak and eggs for breakfast yesterday but it was $25 so I passed. I will definitely be eating meat with lunch and about 20 pounds of chicken for dinner tonight :bigsmile:

He should stop watching documentaries or he will be in a helmet locked in his room eventually!!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I accepted an offer to teach in Moscow starting in August...
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

That's AWESOME! :D Bag a Russian!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Congrats!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

One of my first crushes was on a Russian boy named Ilya. He was sooooo cute in the second grade.
  • bregalad5
    Options

Haha I'll try :wink:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Moscow, Idaho or Moscow, Tennessee?
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Moscow, Idaho or Moscow, Tennessee?

Haha.. Russia?