Daily Insane chat, banter and progress!

Options

Replies

• koolaidman67
    Options
    Month 2 week 1 day 1 done!!!!!

Wow am I glad I didn't have to work today so I could have a break in between!!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Rest day today and I have been enjoying it! Super lazy Sunday. Tomorrow is Fit Test two....excited!
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just started month 2 today.

Holy. S*it!
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started month 2 today as well, and you aren't kidding... HOLY *kitten*. A fit test AND Max Interval Circuit in one day?? I was initially pumped at the new hard wood floors in my house, but after me and my husband repeatedly wiping out slipping in puddles of our own sweat and laughing our butts off.... I am not so sure lol.
  • jcdoerr
    jcdoerr Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    HOLY *kitten*.

Me too! Fit test and max circuit together on the first day...no wonder they call it Insanity. I felt like I was back in the first week on my first attempt at the plyo circuit, except I love it now!!! :love:
  • currlee
    Options
    Today was Fit Test 2. I improved on 4 moves, stayed the same on 2 and did less on 2. I did 40 Power Jumps, which makes me feel great because I could only do like 2 when I started Round 1, lol. I don't know if anyone is following ShaunT on facebook, but he recently did the 60 Insanity program as his birthday challenge. His final numbers for Power Jumps was 135!!! That's averaging a little over two per minute!!! Insane!! :P
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Done the Fit Test last night now onto Day 2 tonight.

...I suck ????
  • Belinda_Jay
    Options
    Completed fit test yesterday will be doing my first full workout tonight!
  • currlee
    Options
    Today was Plyo Cardio Circuit. Felt pretty good. Bought some meat and cottage cheese and Fage and some more eggs and some tuna....really want to up my protein. Just gotta get everything preportioned out and cooked. So much easier when things are ready to grab so I can just go in the mornings.
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    2 more workouts before Core Cadio & Balance week! So excited I've made it this far. I've lost 9 pounds so far and hope to +1 that loss by the end of this week. 10 pounds in 30 days ?!? I'm glad this program is working for me
  • Woolified
    Options
    I did Max Cardio Conditioning today (first time for this workout), it was pretty rough...but I think it's because all of my muscles are screaming; and that was even before I started. I had a difficult time doing some of the moves because certain muscle groups ached so bad, I still pushed myself, sweat my butt off, and now... Im pretty sure I need a full body massage lol!
  • koolaidman67
    Options
    Max recovery done and did I ever need this workout today!! Muscles were sore so it felt great to stretch em out more today!!
  • currlee
    Options
    Today was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Almost switched that workout for a less time consuming one, but then I just went for it. I kind of overslept. I was dreaming that I was working out. I was so upset when my alarm went off and I realized I hadn't been; it felt like I was having to mentally prepare to do the workout all over again...like a back to back session. lol
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    Max Interval Circuit done last night. Last one of this round

"This is Max Interval Circuit and its gonna kick your butt" - Oh yeah? Bring it on Shaun baby!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    In my second week of Insanity.... all I can say is thank goodness that today is recovery day.
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio and Abs today. I always dread the mentality of doing this combo. Its like you finish Pure Cardio and start Cardio Abs. Everyone in the video is well-rested and sweat-free while you are dripping all over the floor and tired. But this is insanity so I have to toughen up! :) On the bright side I have 2 remaining workouts until Cardio Recovery week. Can't wait to see whats in store!
  • Woolified
    Options
    A most definitely needed Max Recovery today.... phew... now instead of running a few miles for feeling guilty for not burning as many calories today, I am going to enjoy this day.
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    Day 60 - Core Cardio and Balance, done

Had a stupid thought during that workout - what if there was a band just off camera doing all the music. For some reason I imagine three guys with beards and Hawaiian shirts. Made me chuckle to myself anyway. But then I am easily amused
  • sexychocolate19
    sexychocolate19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 of insanity and it wasn't too bad. This is my 3rd attempt to complete it. For some reason I can't go for longer then 10 days even though I see results. So hopefully this time having support from online groups will help me stay motivated.
  • currlee
    Options
    Pure Cardio and Abs today. I always dread the mentality of doing this combo. Its like you finish Pure Cardio and start Cardio Abs. Everyone in the video is well-rested and sweat-free while you are dripping all over the floor and tired. But this is insanity so I have to toughen up! :) On the bright side I have 2 remaining workouts until Cardio Recovery week. Can't wait to see whats in store!
    Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs is a toughie for the reasons you mentioned. But just wait until it Max Cardio and Cardio Abs....crazy!! I can never decide if I should do the whole cool down before starting Cardio Abs; I usually do most of it and then stop right before the last set of deep breaths.